I Save You!

Drifting Into You ( Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daiki POV

I ask her to chill about first and maybe take a look at what she wants to buy. I run straight to jewelry store to buy her a necklace. I got to the jewelry and straight away bought the one that I have in mind. I've been eyeing that one for week's and I even keep myself from eating lunch, just to save extra money to buy this for her. 

I ask the clerk there and she got it for me. 

" Thank you sir, that girl is so lucky to have you " I just nod and leave the store. 

I run straight back to where I have leave her. I hope she's okay, I know this is a bad choice. Oh, its is a bad choice. When I got there, I saw her getting 'casted' on the streets. 

Yah! Daiki? Where you know all these things huh? 

UH ano...eto...uh..humm 

Admit it young boy~ 

Fine! I watched it online 

Now thats my boy, what are you waiting for? Go save her dumb dumb

I run straight towards her and give both of those a jump kick. I feel like a super hero as I soar across the air. What helped more, we're in Akihabara where anime theme songs are on like all the time. This turns out to be like an anime scenes. 

I kick both of those guys down and when they're down I purposely stepped on their you know what~ I dust my legs and walk towards Jisoo and hold her hands. 

" She's with me you ! " and both of us run away from that place. We run as far as we can and catch our breath. 

" Dang I don't know they pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter