Who is She?

Drifting Into You ( Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daiki POV

Oh god, Now I need to bring this girl around the city. Maybe Ill go to Akihabara, that would be interesting. Maybe both of us could go for an arcade date...yo! Daiki what are you sayying? Hell nah!

" So, Daiki? Wheres your car? " She asked as both of us walking out from the lift lobby. 

" Come its this way " I bring her to my car. 

This will be the first time ever, someone that is unwelcome to be inside my car. Damn my car is my bae. Do I sound weird? Well after all my car and Hiroshi san's family are the only one that I have with me. I don't even bother to open the door for her. 

" Just don't touch anything " she just nod. 

We both get inside the car and yeah its a racing car ofcourse its little stuffy but this is the car that have dominated a lot of teams out there. Well I did bust my engine at Sadamine but thats for saving the opponent. 

I drove out of the parking lot and I think we are really going to Akihabara then. The whole trip was very quiet, why she didn't say alot of stuff? And whats with the get up? Well atleast she won't feel out of place. Then I drop my car at the car park nearby and we both walk around. 

Still not saying anything, this is boring man. Way more boring than Project D's meetings and ofcourse my company meetings. 

" So? Jisoo? Where you want to go first? This place is crazy for an otaku like me I don't know about you? " I ask her.

" Can we go to...A café? " 

" Sure! " then we walk around the area till we found the café. While I was walking around, I saw a couple of posters and ads and what seems to be looking similar like her on it? 

We walk into the café and find a place to sit. 

" Daiki? Whats do you want? " She asked. 

" Uhh just coffee and maybe well up to you " I said. 

" Okay then " I was about to take out my wallet when..

" Its okay, Its my treat. Take this as a sorry for slamming the door on your face " she's kind. 

" Sure! " I nod and she start ordering. 

Man, I shouldn't have call her a . Thats too far. 

yes! Told you shes nice~ 

Seriously? author san? Right now? 

what? I just want to prove my point. 

Okay, I was wrong fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter