Concern Jisoo

Drifting Into You ( Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happened during Daiki at Wangan

Jisoo POV

After finished with my bath, my members video call me and we just catch up with each other. Seems like everyone arrived safely at their own place. Jennie actually have already fallen for her neighbour, now thats Jennie for you. Well me? I dont know. I dont think so. 

I head out from my house and I see Daiki's house have no light from the inside. Seems like hes off. Again? Why do I bother about him so much. I walk up using the stairs to Kayleen unnie's house. I got there and ring the door bell. The door opens with a cute girl~ 

" Mom! Aunt Jisoo is here~ " aunt? Am I that old? 

" Oh Jisoo you're here " Kayleen unnie pop her head by the door. 

" Mom, you're really something else~ " the little kid said while looking at her mom shaking her head. 

" Come in Hiroshi and Akio also waiting for you " I come in and take off my shoes. 

" Sorry for disturbing~ " I walk into the house. 

" Oh! Jisoo you're here. Akio! Greet your aunty Jisoo " this must be Hiroshi san and the kid must be Akio. 

" Good evening aunty Jisoo " aigoi he's so cute with his glasses. 

" You're so cute and just call me Jisoo okay? " he nod. 

" Honey! Jisoo! Akio! Haruka! Come have dinner! " Kayleen unnie call for all of us. 

" Coming! " All of us said in unison. 

We gathered around the dining table and started eating. Now im no longer jealous of Jennie with her home cooked meal. This family is so fun to be with. Hiroshi san looks fierce and scary but he have a big kind heart, Kayleen unnie, she's not from Japan. She's from Malaysia and she also have her own quirky ways at being funny and childish at times. Akio is a good boy, with his glasses and always help Haruka and Finally Haruka, shes the cutest girl I've ever seen. I wanddt to have a kid one day and hopefully she's as cute as Haruka. 

After the dinner, I help Kayleen unnie with the dishes while Hiroshi san put both of the kids to sleep. 

" So? What do you think of Daiki? " She asked.

" Well he is kind but at times he can just straight up be...."

" Rude, yes we all know about it " she cuts me off. I guess they really know each other. 

" Yeah...I don't know what is his problem " I said. 

" Aww Jisoo don't say like that. You know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter