Confession

To Love and to cherish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook received the incoming video call when she was about to drink her herbal tea. She had mixed and boiled ginger, green tea, chamomile, fennel, and cinnamon for her herbal tea to help ease her menstruation cramps.

She quickly tidy up her face, put her phone in landscape mode with the cover as backing, and clicked accept. "Hi Kyu!" she smile at her dearest husband.

Kyuhyun was adjusting his ipad and waved at her "Hi Ryeong! How are you? Have you taken your dinner?" he asked, and then added "Ohhh, give me a minute, my room service is at the door, for my dinner. Hang on..." and he got up, apparently to go to the door. Kyuhyun was still in his business shirt, but without his tie and he has folded his sleeves. 

Ryeowook felt bad that though Kyuhyun was busy, he still made time to call her. He must have just came back from his business matters, and ordered room service. 

"My dinner.." he said, and lifted up the ipad to show her his dinner, which was Tonkotsu ramen. "I missed your homemade ramyeon, so I ordered ramen..." he grinned while adjusting back his Ipad. 

"Looks delicious though. Why don't you eat your ramen while we talk?" Ryeowook asked him. 

"Yeah I will" he smile and started eating. He looked up at her "What are you drinking?" 

"Herbal tea. I have my menses today so I have cramps..." she explained shyly. 

"Ohhh, did you take any painkillers?" he asked with concerned. 

"I did, this morning, but the cramps are still there, so I boil herbal tea" 

"How long is your menses? I mean, will the cramps last till your menses end?" he asked curiously. He really have no idea about these things. He knew his noona had cramps too, but he didn't know anything else related to this monthly woman thing. 

"Usually 3 full days. I'm lucky that usually it didn't drag like some women, which can be till 7 days" 

"I see" he noted and made a mental note to remember because as a husband, he should know all these right? He finished eating, and drank from a mineral water bottle. He wiped his mouth and asked her again "Have you taken your dinner?" 

"Yeah, I ate sandwiches" she grinned. "The vegetables are all from our garden except the eggs" 

"Only sandwiches?" he gave her full attention now. 

"I don't really have appetite..." 

"Because of your menses?" 

She wanted to say because she missed him... but she held it back, and simply said "Yes, one of the reasons...." 

"And.. because of...?" 

".... and because... I miss you..." 

Kyuhyun felt like his heart had stopped for a while. "Ryeong, I miss you too, so much. How I wished that I'm next to you now so that I can hug you" 

Ryeowook smile shyly and looked down. So Kyuhyun missed her too. 

"I feel like flying back right now..." 

Ryeowook giggled "Be patient. You'll be home by Thursday..." 

Kyuhyun sighed "Actually, I have to stay for 1 more day..." he said sadly. "Our client is officially opening another factory so he requested me to attend the opening... and my boss agreed to it" he said with a sad face. 

"It's okay Kyu, work is important. Anyway, we'll be spending time together next week, right?" 

Kyuhyun sighed. He misssed Ryeowook so much and now he has to endure one more day and could only fly back on Friday. "I don't know how I can endure until Friday...."

"We can talk every night...."

"It's not the same...., but better than not seeing you at all" he said sadly. "Anyway, Ryeong, I've book our flight to Paris, so it will be on Sunday night... If you want to pack, bring warm clothing and jeans because autumn is cold at night"

"Okay, will do" she nodded. "Kyu, go and rest. Your work is your priority. We can talk again tomorrow night..."

"You are my priority now, not my work...." he brought the ipad nearer. "I miss you.... and I love you, Ryeong". There! He said it! Finally he said it! 

Ryeowook looked up and saw his sincere look, with eyes full of love. "Kyu....." 

"I think I fell in love with you at 1st sight, when you walked in at the church, and I saw you walking towards me. I think you captured my heart right there and then! I never feel this way before. My whole life changed drastically and I just want to be with you every minute of the day... " he confessed.

"Kyu...." 

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter