Missing each other

To Love and to cherish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The tea ceremony, or darye, went well. Both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook put on their traditional attire and went through the ceremony to offer tea to both Kyuhyun's parents.

Ryeowook looked so pretty in hanbok and it wasn't good for Kyuhyun's silly heart. He kept glancing at her and admire her! 

He had attended one of his colleague's wedding in traditional attire before, and have seen his other female colleagues put on hanbok, with makeup and all, but Ryeowook surpassed them all. Her simplicity made her outstanding. She had bunned up her hair and with minimal makeup, yet she looked radiant and pretty.

"So, when are you two planning to go for honeymoon?" Ahra purposely asked, after the darye was over and they were sitting at the living room.

"Probably the following week..." Kyuhyun glanced at Ryeowook, who turned to him because she has no idea that Kyuhyun planned to go for any honeymoon.

"Ahhhh yes, you have a business trip this week..." Ahra just recalled.

Kyuhyun felt bad that he forgot to inform Ryeowook. "Ryeong, I forgot to tell you that I'll be away for a 3-days business trip this Tuesday till Thursday"

"Ohhh okay, I'll help you to pack" she smile shyly.

"Where is your business trip? Can't your staff go?" Mr Cho asked his son.

"To our client's office at Osaka. It's our biggest Japanese client, so I rather go and settle it" Kyuhyun explained but actually with a tinch of regret. It wasn't that his staff couldn't go, but to be honest, he didn't give a lot of thoughts about this marriage, so he didn't arrange for his staff to go instead. Now he regretted it! He didn't feel like leaving his wife behind. He wanted to be with her every single day!

"Kyu, then, why not you bring Ryeowook along? You can continue with your honeymoon after that" Mrs Cho suggested.

"Ommonim, it's okay. We can go the following week" Ryeowook smile at her. She really didn't want to be a hindrance to Kyuhyun's work and she was already happy that Kyuhyun did plan to go for a trip with her.

"It's a good idea, omma, but Ryeong will be alone most of the time when I'm at our client's office. I think it's better to arrange a separate honeymoon so that we can spend time together...." he glanced at his wife. 

"Where do you plan to go? Need me to book for you?" Ahra offered. 

"Nahh... I can book myself... Thanks anyway, noona... And we'll go to Paris!" Kyuhyun turned and smile at his wife. He wanted to do everything himself now. Everything for his beloved wife! 

Ryeowook looked at him with a surprised look. To Paris??!! Woww!! Seriously? She thought they would just fly to Jeju! Never in her wildest dream that she would be flying to Paris!! 

"Wook dear, do you have a passport" Mrs Cho asked her gently. 

"I have ommonim, I've just renewed it last year..." she smile shyly. Then she turned to Kyuhyun "Kyu, we don't have to fly so far. You have work to do, so we can just go for a short trip". 

"Don't worry, Ryeong, I will get my staff to cover me. I need a break too, and I want to spend my time with you...." he smile sincerely and felt like screaming happily because Ryeowook smile back at him and nodded shyly. 

"Wowww Paris!!!" Ahra said excitedly. "Wish I could go, but my twins are still small..." she sighed. 

"Yes! Wait till they are bigger, Ahra... Else you will end up focusing on them and not enjoying the sceneries!" Mrs Cho smilingly told her. 

They continued talking and after a while, Mrs Cho got up to set the dining table fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter