Newly found feelings

To Love and to cherish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The bride and groom were seated at a special table decorated for newlyweds, and they were served with late lunch since the church wedding earlier started at 11am. 

"Ermm... Ryeowook-ssi, what did halmeoni used to call you?" Kyuhyun tried to start a conversation, while eating his rice.

"I'm sorry?" Ryeowook turned to him and asked, as she didn't hear it properly.  She was thankful that Kyuhyun kept her company but didn't expect him to talk to her.

"I remember she called you with a different name, but I couldn't recall what it was" Kyuhyun smile and continued eating. 

"Ohhh, yes, she called me 'Ryeong'. She said I'm like a flower with beautiful petals, adding colour to her life" she giggled and started eating. "I'm not sure if I am that, but I do like that nickname very much".

"Ahhhh yes, I remember now, it's 'Ryeong!'" Kyuhyun now recalled this name. "So,.... can I call you the same nickname?"

Ryeowook smile shyly "Yes, Kyuhyun-ssi, you can"

"We are husband and wife, just call me Kyuhyun, or Kyu" he smile warmly. He somehow tried to break the ice, because they would be staying together, so he needed to get her to warm up to him.

"You... didn't mind if I drop the honorific? I mean we didn't know each other yet..."

"Yeah, I don't mind..."

"By the way, I... want to thank you for agreeing to marry me. It means a lot to me, fulfilling halmeoni's last wish..." she looked down at her food.

"I don't regret it....." he smile.

Ryeowook smile shyly, and looked down again... Kyuhyun's dashingly handsome face stirred her heart so much that she found it hard to breath normally.

"What's your handphone number? I want to send our photos...." he asked her casually, and took out his phone.

She told him her number and took out her phone too, from her purse that Ahra had passed it back to her, to save his contact.

But Kyuhyun took her phone gently from her hand, and stored his number, and then sent their wedding photos to her phone. He was still meddling with her phone, then smile, and passed it back to her.

"Thank you, ermmm... Kyuhyun" she said shyly, and kept her phone back in her purse. 

"Noona told me that after this reception, we are going directly back to the villa. Then tomorrow, we will go to my parents house for tea ceremony around 12noon" Kyuhyun told her. 

"I see, okay" she said simply. She finished her food, and wiped with a serviette. 

They were called to the mini stage for cake cutting and wine pouring, and then a toast with everyone. Ryeowook felt so blessed to be accepted by the Cho family and when they went around taking photos at every table, she bowed respectfully to the elders to show them her appreciation. 

Two hours later, they were on their way back to the villa. They were starting a new life together and Kyuhyun felt surreal that this morning, he was a bachelor, and now, he was a married man! And living elsewhere!

They reached the villa, and Kyuhyun dip his suit pocket for the door key, which Ahra had passed to him. He knew Ryeowook would have her key, but he was the man of the house now, so he need to open the door for his bride, right? 

So he did, and he also did the unthinkable. He scooped Ryeowook up, and carried her bridal style, through the front door! 

Ryeowook was surprised and held tightly to Kyuhyun's shoulder, as she scared she would fall! 

"You are so light!!" he said with surprised. "Welcome to our matrimonial home!" he smile, and gently put her down. Facing her, he wanted to laugh because she looked so bewildered, probably still in shock because he carried her.

"Welcome to the villa!" she managed to find her voice. "Errr... I go and change and I cook something for dinner?" she said, looking at him.

"Okayy. I should change too. Noona said my clothings are here" he said, glancing at the master bedroom.

Ryeowook nodded and walked away to her room.

"Wait, she's not going to the master bedroom. Aren't we supposed to stay and sleep together?" he wondered in his head. "Maybe she thought I didn't want to stay together with her? Should we sleep separately first, until we are familiar with each other? Or.... if we do sleep together, do I know what to do?" ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter