Going for honeymoon!

To Love and to cherish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They visited halmeoni's grave on Saturday morning and Ryeowook led the way as she was more familiar, having visited it a few times. Kyuhyun had only came once, after his business trip, and it was a few days after halmeoni's passing.

They bowed and offer their prayers, and Ryeowook placed some flowers which she plucked from their garden. The flowers gave a lovely smell and really beautify the grave. 

"Halmeoni, I want to thank you for giving me Ryeong. You really knew me best, and I fell in love with her on our wedding day, and I really love her from the bottom of my heart. I hope you are smiling in heaven, seeing how happy we are, and again, thank you very much, halmeoni!! I miss you!!" Kyuhyun said sincerely, making Ryeowook teared. 

Ryeowook wiped her tears and closed her eyes." Halmeoni, thank you for bringing Kyuhyun into my life. He is such a caring and loving man, and me too, I love him from the bottom of my heart. Please be happy in heaven, halmeoni, and ovesee us and bless us with a happy life. I love you and miss you, halmeoni... " she said, sniffing and wiping her tears. 

Kyuhyun reached over and dabbed her tears. He pulled her shoulder to him and she rested her head in his inner arm. They stayed like that for a while more, and then bowed again and slowly turned and left, walking hand-in-hand. 

"Let's buy winter jacket for you? It's really cold during the night. Mmmm... I can hug you, no problem, but we need to walk..." Kyuhyun joked, causing Ryeowook to giggle. He loved seeing Ryeowook's laughed, she looked so radiant and bright, and really really very cute. 

"I have, but yes, it's not of high quality, so it might not be enough for the cold night. Usually during the cold nights, I just stayed at home, so I never need to use a thicker jacket..." 

Kyuhyun smile, reached over and pecked her cheek "Alright, let's go shopping" and he started his car and drove off. "I planned to go up Eiffel Tower at night, because it's very beautiful, with the flickering lights every hour, and the laser light from top. Just that it's cold. So, I think I really need to hug you all the way...." 

Ryeowook chuckled. "You'll get tired of me..." 

"No way, trust me, I'll never get tired of you!" Kyuhyun said honestly. The actual fact was, he just wanted to hold her forever.... hold her close to him... even after they have kids!

They ended up buying 2 sets of winter jackets for Ryeowook, one of which was a couple jacket with Kyuhyun. He bought her a pair of jeans and walking shoes too. 

Ryeowook felt very touch that her husband cared for her so much. When they were seated at a cafe for lunch, Ryeowook said to him "Kyu, thank you very much for buying for me. The jackets are really very lovely and soft. I like them a lot"

"You are most welcome Ryeong. It's our honeymoon, so I want you to be happy and don't be shy with me anymore. I know that you still have reservations and still trying your best to accommodate me. I want to break the ice totally and I want you to accept me whole-heartedly" Kyuhyun said whatever in his heart.

Ryeowook looked down "I'm like this, timid and shy. So I hope that you will bear with me...." 

"Give me your hand" Kyuhyun put his hands across the table and gestured her to give her hands. When she did, he said "Now look at me..." 

Ryeowook looked up, still wasn't sure what her husband wanted to do. 

Holding and clasping her hands, Kyuhyun said "We are both into this marriage together and similar to you, though I am not timid and shy, but I also don't know much about relationship and love until now. So bear with me too if I didn't meet your expectations, and let's promise that we will break the ice together, hmm??"

Ryeowook smile and nodded. It wasn't easy for her to just change into another person in a matter of weeks, but she promised herself that she would be less timid, open up more to her husband, to consult him and to share her worries with him, so that there would be no secrets between them. 

"Ohhh by the way, Kyu, I'm actually running a small business of cookies, pastries and cakes, for whoever order online. But I stop for a while because of our marriage. I will continue again after we come back from honeymoon...." 

"I see. Wow, my wife is a business entrepreneur!! So, that's how you got your income all these while?" 

"Yes, it's not much, but sufficient for my daily life" 

"You get a courier to send, or they come and collect?" 

"It depends. I will send myself if it's nearby, or some customers do collect themselves, or some prefer to deliver by courier..."

"Do you like this small business or you have to do it because of getting an income?" he asked. "Why I ask is, if you enjoy doing it, by all means, you should continue, but if it's because of income, then, my salary is enough for us" 

"I enjoy doing it. But maybe because I live alone, so it was okay. Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter