Happy news

To Love and to cherish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later, Kyuhyun had to go for another business trip, and this time it was to HK for 4 days to attend a series of business conferences, with his boss.

Though his heart was heavy to leave his wife behind, but it couldn't be help, as it was his boss' instruction for Kyuhyun to go with him.

"I will miss you, Ryeong" he had kissed her repeatedly after their love making, in the morning before he fly off.

"I will miss you too. We can video call every night, right?" she smile at him.

"Yeah but I need to hug you like this, to give me energy" he tightened his arms around her.

"Don't bluff, eonnie told me that you were very workaholic last time and didn't have time to look for girlfriend" she , making him chuckled.

"That was before I know what love is. Now my energy comes from you" he pinched her nose and started her s. "Mmmm... your is bigger. Did I squeeze too much?" he .

Ryeowook playfully punched him "Are you sure it's bigger?"

"It is. But anyway I love it" he chuckled and went in between her legs to her opening, making her wet and squirmed with pleasure. 

They ended up making love again  and then Kyuhyun carried her to their bathroom to bathe together, before he got ready and went to the airport, after kissing and hugging her again and again.

The house was lonely without Kyuhyun, and after 2 days, she started to miss him tremendously. "What's wrong with me, I was staying alone last time too, but now I felt so lonely" she sighed. Her husband has been an important part of her life now, and being with him was nothing but full of blessings and happiness. 

She busied herself with housework and baking, but she got tired easily, which confused her. Furthermore, she has been having tummy cramps since yesterday, yet she checked and felt baffled, she wasn't having her menses.

Thinking about her menses, she suddenly realised that her menses was late. "Menses late and Kyu said my is bigger.... could it be that....  I'm pregnant...?" she asked herself. "Am I..? But I didn't want to put any hope because it was a false alarm last time in Paris" she said sadly.

Since she would be delivering a cake ordered by one of her regular customers, she told herself that she should stop by the mall near to her customer's house, to get test kits. At least,  she could have some peace of mind.

She bought 2 test kits, and walked back home. She felt very tired and her tummy started to feel cramps again. She has to drag her feet to go to the bathroom and brought one of the pregnancy test kit along.  "Ohh God, ohh halmeoni, please, give me a positive result. Kyu will be very happy if I'm finally pregnant" she closed her eyes prayed, while waiting for the result.

She walked back to her sofa to sit,  and it seemed like eternity for the result to show. And there were 2 clear lines!!! "OhmyGod! Really? It's positive!! OhmyGod, I'm really pregnant??" she closed in disbelieved, albeit happily. 

"I better test again using the other test kit later, just to confirm" she told herself, and got up to her kitchen to drink water, so that she could urine again soon.

And the other test kit gave her a positive result too! "Ohh, thank you, God! Thank you, halmeoni!" she hold the test kit closed to her chest and did a silent thankful prayer.

"Should I tell Kyu tonight, or wait till he comes back?" she asked herself, feeling excited with the news but didn't want her husband to be worried. 

"But Kyu needs to know, and I want him to be the first to know" she said, and decided to tell him tonight during their call.

As usual, Kyuhyun would gave her a French kiss and told her about his day. "Our conference started late today, so my boss wanted to go for a swim before we had breakfast, and I had to drag my body from a nice slumber with you in my dreams" he gave her a fed-up look because he had to accompany his boss for a dip in the hotel's swimming pool.

Ryeowook laughed "But it was good right, at least you feel fresh after the swim".

"Yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter