Confessed

To Love and to cherish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was drizzling that night and the weather was cooling. As the night was still young, there were still cars on the road, and Kyuhyun could still hear their soft engine passing by.

Ryeowook was sleeping soundly in his arm. She looked so peaceful and beautiful, and he just couldn't stop admiring her. It wasn't that he couldn't sleep after their beautiful love making. His silly body was yearning for her again.

He her face with his other hand. "I think I've fallen in love with you at first sight!!" he confessed to her, though he doubted that she would hear him. He didn't know falling in love was so beautiful and he never imagined making love to somebody that he loved was the most beautiful thing in his life.

He started kissing her face all over again and smile when she slowly opened her eyes. He chuckled because she looked so lovely, with a combination of surprised look, beautifully-blushing look and her shyness look. Ohhh, how he adored his wife! He was so in love with his own wife! 

He kissed every inch of her and they made love again, and he pushed all the way in until she screamed with pleasure! He hugged her tightly and only withdrew much later, pulling her closer as they both fell asleep. 

Ryeowook woke up and was surprised that it was already 8am, when she glanced at the wall clock! She would usually woke up by 6am! Slowly she moved out from her husband's arms, but she felt that she was being pulled back! 

"Where are you going...." he said sleepily. 

She smile shyly "I need to shower and do housework.... water the plants....boil water... make breakfast...." 

"Later...." and he pulled her back. 

"Kyuhyun...." she tried to pull back. 

"Mmmm? I want you...." he said shamelessly. He was just telling her the truth.

"We still need to go to your family home... " she tried to reason with him. 

"Not now right...?" he pulled her again. 

"Can... can I go to the bathroom first?" 

"We go together" Kyuhyun got up too. 

Ryeowook turned away "Ahhh, no, I go myself. Just for 5 minutes..." she tried not to look at her gorgeous husband's body. 

Kyuhyun chuckled and gently pulled her out of the bed. He was never before in front of anybody, but somehow he didn't mind being like this in front of Ryeowook. 

"Kyuhyun... I can go myself..." Ryeowook pleaded. How on earth would she be able to sit at the toilet bowl to release herself when Kyuhyun was there? 

But her husband wasn't listening and continued to step into the washroom. "You do your business first while I wash my face" he said gently. 

Ryeowook has no choice but to do as she was told. She cleaned herself using the hose, and was surprised that there were so much discharged from her opening! Must be due to their two rounds of love-making! 

While she took over to wash her face at the sink, Kyuhyun did his business. Even his back, bum, in fact, every inch of him, was handsome! 

An hour-and-a-half later, after their 3rd round, Ryeowook managed to slip out of his embrace to take a shower. She went back to her room to fetch her towel, and trottered back to the master bedroom. 

Kyuhyun was still asleep, so she quickly went into the washroom, and started showering. She used her own concoction of shampoo, which she made from rosemary, vanilla, essential oil and soap base. It gave her hair a lovely smell and she felt very refreshing after shower. 

She boiled water and went out to pluck some mint leaves to make mint tea. After watering the plants, she went to the bedroom again to wake Kyuhyun up. But kyuhyun was already in the bathroom taking his shower. 

She was tidying up the bedspread when Kyuhyun came out from the bathroom. 

"Heyy Ryeong, good morning!" he smile and walked towards her. He kissed her forehead. "We go out for breakfast?" 

"Ohh okay. I haven't make any breakfast anyway. I wanted to ask you want you prefers to eat" she smile. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter