MY UNWANTED WIFE:4

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"How about you sell your wife to me?"
As sana heard those words she frowned thinking if the woman Infront of her has gone mad or something.

"What?? Are you crazy??!!! What the heck are you talking about?? Tzuyu isn't some kind of thing!!!" Sana protested for the first time taking tzuyu's side.

Yes, she hated tzuyu but selling someone was way too much..............unless.......

"Wooh , chill. First look at these papers , it has the whole information about buying the package. By package I mean is tzuyu. " Said Elkie. She then clapped her hand twice indicating her butler to come ,
"Yes, young miss??"
"Pls call the lawyer, he will make her understand everything. "Said elkie.
"As your wish young miss. " Said the butler. Then a man in his suit entered the room with a briefcase. Sana was processing everything that was happening there.

It was happening like those tv shows.
"Mr. Xian pls explain her the deal. " Said elkie to her lawyer.
"Yes young miss. " The lawyer said while bowing. He then faced sana and started to explain the deal.

"So Mrs. Chou , Ms. Chong has requested to make a deal with you about a package name chou tzuyu. The packages age is 23 , height 173 cm , long black hair-" the lawyer got cut off as elkie spoke.
"Mr. Xian , you do know that we don't have that much time in our hands as we are busy people right? And time is money , so please read the conditions of the deal. " Said elkie with an  authorized tone.

"Yes , young miss. Mrs. Chou , according to the conditions if you agree to the deal then both parties will follow these conditions.

No.1: you have to give  your wife Chou Tzuyu  to Ms. Elkie Chong forever. you can't ask about Chou Tzuyu back. Even if you offer your life in exchange.

No.2: In exchange of Chou Tzuyu Ms. Elkie Chong will give you 50 billion won. But the condition is that you have to give Chou Tzuyu without any kind of scar or something.

No.3: you can't get chou tzuyu back even after offering the same amount of money that Ms. Elkie Chong gave you while buying chou tzuyu.

No.4: the moment you give Chou Tzuyu to Ms. Elkie chong , she will be hers and you won't have any kind of relationship or communication with chou tzuyu anymore. But that doesn't you guys will get divorce or anything.

No.5: Ms. Elkie Chong will buy the old useless stocks of your company minatozaki corporation in exchange.

No.6: both parties aren't allowed to say anything about this deal to anyone. If someone does than they have to go through the consequences. Mrs. Chou sana will give her company that she will get from her father to Ms. Elkie Chong. If Ms. Elkie Chong breaks it then she has to let chou tzuyu go for good. 

The deal will start the moment mrs.chou sana sign these papers. " Said the lawyer Mr. Xian.
Sana was left speechless. Signing these kinds of deals are like commiting suicide. Sana doesn't want that to happen. If she breaks any of the rules than she is done.

'but , what's so special about chou Tzuyu???' sana thought.
"Why? Why do you want chou tzuyu??" Sana asked frowning.
"Haha, Mrs chou sana , wasn't it? Well you see tzuyu is a pure trash to you. But for me she is a pure gold. A pure gold among millions or maybe in billions. You don't know how much I value tzuyu Mrs. Chou. She is something else. She is different than others. " Elkie said looking at sana . Desperate was seen in her eyes.

"D-don't you think it's too much?? Selling tzuyu??? Like...." Sana said feeling a bit bad about it.
"Well she is your unwanted wife right?? Then why hesitant. It's a really good offer. Mrs. Chou think about it. Tzuyu will be happier with me and you will have your own freedom. You can date again, get married again, plus with the money you can do whatever you want. You shouldn't let go of this chance. " Said elkie smirking.

'she is right. I can do whatever I want. I can have someone more deserving. I shouldn't let go of this.............but.....still.....' sana thought. She was in a great trouble right now.
"C-can I answer it after thinking about it??" Sana asked as sweats were forming in her forehead.

"Hmm........ok fine. I am leaving a copy here of the contract. But remember one thing...... don't you dare to tell anyone else about this or it won't be good for you....." Elkie said threatening sana. Sana gulped. She doesn't know what to do. Sana then nodded. Elkie then left the apartment.

'god what have I got myself into??'

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here sir , pls enjoy. " Tzuyu said serving the coffee to the table. Xiaoting was a bit far having her own coffee. There wasn't that many people. So xiaoting stood up and went to tzuyu who was standing with shuhua.

"Hi shuhua, looking good."
"Oh thanks ting , you......uh....look same ." Said shuhua.
"I know. Can you please bring me another cup of coffee??" Asked xiaoting while smiling.
"Yeah sure. " Said shuhua and left to make another cup of coffee.
When shuhua left , xiaoting looked at tzuyu ,

"So , jié jié when are you coming back ??" Xiaoting asked.
"Coming where?? " Asked tzuyu in a cold tone.
"What do you mean where?? Your home of course, you know between the mountains, filled with natural beauties ,our beautiful and awesome chou mansion. " Said Xiaoting.
"Thats not my home anymore. " Said tzuyu still with a cold tone.
"Ok fine , but at least take responsibility of one of the C.T branches. " Said Xiaoting.

"What are you talking about??" Tzuyu asked.

"Oh forgot to tell you , that's your wedding gift btw. The new CEO and the owner of THE C.T company." Said Xiaoting as if she was announcing a winners name in the mic while smiling.

But tzuyu kept that same straight face.
Xiaoting stopped smiling.
"You..... didn't like it??" Asked xiaoting.
"Can you just leave me alone?? I want to live alone. " Tzuyu said glaring.
"Bu-" xiaoting got cut off as tzuyu spoke again.
"It's my order xiaoting. Remember, you are bound to listen to it. " Tzuyu said glaring. Xiaoting sighed.
"Don't come back until I really need you here. You can go now. " Said tzuyu.

Xiaoting took a few steps back and bowed a little bit.
"Pls take care . Give me the permission to take my leave now. " Said Xiaoting.

"You can go. " Said tzuyu in an authorized tone.
"Before I leave, one more thing that I wanna tell you is that, he misses you a lot. Pls think about your decisions before taking it. " Xiaoting said and left.

"Sigh. " Tzuyu sighed. Suddenly her phone rang. She looked at it. There was a message.

Myoi mina :

Good job. You did well
as our plan.
I have transfered the money in your account.

 

Me:

 

Thanks a lot.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's been a week since the incident between sana and Elkie happened.

After a whole day of work tzuyu finally went back home. She saw sana sitting Infront of the television and watching drama while eating chips. Tzuyu smiled.

 

"I am home. " Said tzuyu smiling.
"Oh.......ok. " Sana said without any expression and continued watching the drama. Tzuyu smiled with pain. Sana has been avoiding her for past few weeks. It's not like she has ever gave tzuyu a special care , but past few weeks sana got colder. Specially after their accidental ual activity. Tzuyu remembered that she was sana's first.

 

Of course if you take a woman's first without their consciousness then they will be mad. After all everyone wants their first to be special and memorable.

 

Tzuyu then went inside to the bathroom to freshen up herself. Looking at herself in the mirror and thinking something came in her mind.  Tzuyu then came out of the bathroom and checked her bank balance through her phone.

 

'The day after tomorrow is Saturday, I have work but I will take leave , I will use this money for me and sana's date. ' tzuyu thought while smiling. She was thinking about a peace offer. This came in her mind.

 

"I hope she agrees and will like it. " Said tzuyu to herself. She then went to sana and started to talk. ."umm, sana , would you like to go out with me in Saturday??" I asked.

 

She looked at tzuyu with frowned brows.
"I-its just a f-friendly date. Pls??" Tzuyu asked with a pleading eyes.
'should I say yes? What if she is planning something bad ?? Should I trust her??' sana thought.
But seeing tzuyu's eyes sana's heart melted. She nodded.

 

Tzuyu smiled widely and bowed ,
"Thank you very much!! I am really happy!!" Tzuyu exclaimed. Sana just scoffed and said, "whatever. "

 

Lying on her bed sana was again thinking about the deal. She was still unable to answer Elkies offer. Sana sighed as she drifted off to sleep.

 

The next day sana woke up. She could smell something tasty being cooked in the kitchen. She went there and saw tzuyu cooking. Tzuyu's hair was tied in ponytail, she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Tzuyu's long legs were exposed. Sana couldn't take her eyes off tzuyu. Tzuyu looked so attractive. It was like she came out from the webtoon. Tzuyu's face was kissing the sun. Tzuyus red lips and goddess like side profile was enough to make sana aww.

 

Tzuyu felt a presence at the entrance of the kitchen. She looked behind and saw her wife. Tzuyu smiled.
"Oh , you are awake. Pls sit . I am almost done making breakfast. " Tzuyu said. Sana then nodded and sat on the table while praying to the god that tzuyu doesn't see her checking her out.

 

As tzuyu was cooking her phone was on the table. Near to where sana was sitting. Her phone was on silent. Her phone beeped. Sana's curious eyes looked at Tzuyu's phone. There was a message.

 

'huh?? Am I seeing things, right??'
She couldn't believe her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter