SENT ME BACK TO YOU:1

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


College or university life is always interesting and enjoyable in many ways. At some point one might feel a whole level of pressure, on the other hand experiencing new things gives them the excitement they want. Not studies of course, they are never fun to them , unless you are build different.

Love and romance is the one that makes them look forward to college or university life. They said when you are in university or college no one is your friend anymore. Everyone is your competition. Even your own so called "friend" doesn't want you to suppress her. That's the harsh truth.

So now you only have your love interest or girlfriend or boyfriend as last hope. It was really common to have a relationship JYPU. students believe that 'no one is your friend ' theory and went with it.

Just like any other student in JYPU minatozaki sana also have a love interest. But it was a bit different. That love interest or so called lover was found by her in her college life. They have been together for three years now. Their fourth year is ongoing.

It was none other than her own boyfriend Mark Tuan. Their relationship was idolized by others. Their understanding for one another was to the top. Well that's what sana thought. They had this spark between them that they believed that it's never going to end. You can say they were so in love.

Despite of having so much difference between their lifestyles they still managed to make this far. Nowadays it is hard to survive your relationship even for months or a year. Both Sana and mark were understanding of each other. Love each other and trust each other. They felt like they were made for one another.

"Hey baby.... " Mark said and hugged sana from behind. While sana smiled.
"Hi handsome. You are in a really good mood today. " Said Sana.
"Of course I am. " said mark .
"Why? Did something really good happened?" Asked sana.
"Yes! Remember the singing competition I took part a few days ago?. " Said mark. Sana nodded.
"Well I got the first prize!!" Said mark.

Sana smiled proudly.
"Really? I am so proud of you baby!!" Sana said.
"Hehe, how about we go on a date today? I want to celebrate this day with you. " Said mark.

Sana nodded happily. They passed the day together having the time of their lives.

"Here you go. Your house. " Said mark stopping his car.
"Thanks baby. " Sana then gave a kiss on marks cheeks and bid goodbye.
"Bye , I will see you tomorrow!!" Sana happily said and left the car.

Sana entered the house really carefully. Wishing that her father won't found out about her coming back at this time. It wasn't that much late but sana's university ends hours before that time. For sure sana's father will be suspicious of her coming this late.

"From where are you coming this late?" Asked a manly voice behind sana. Sana gulped down. She knew who it was.
"Uhmm dad....I-i was j-just-"
"Just what huh? You think I am blind? You think I don't know that you are in a relationship with someone?" Asked Mr . minatozaki.
"Dad h-he is a good guy a-and-"
"Good guy? I will be the one who will decide if he is good for you or not!!" Said Mr. Minatozaki angrily. Mrs. Minatozaki who was standing beside her husband tried to calm him down.
"Honey, I think you should ca-" before Mrs. Minatozaki could finish sana started to speak.
"Why? Can't I choose with whom I want to be for the rest of my life?" Asked sana protesting.
"You can.....but only if I and your mother approves. " Said Mr. Minatozaki in cold voice.
"I know I have seen him from far but from my experience I can already say that he is not good for you. " Said mr. Minatozaki.
"He is good!!! Give him at least a chance!!!" Said Sana.

"No. I won't and I don't want to talk about this matter anymore!!" Mr. Minatozaki said strictly. Mr. Minatozaki then looked at Mrs. Minatozaki who was frowning at him and shaking her head not approving his decision. He then left his wife and daughter alone.

"M-mom..." Sana broke down crying the moment Mr. Minatozaki left. Mrs. Minatozaki hugged her daughter and confront her.
"He is just mad. He will be fine. Don't worry...." Said Mrs. Minatozaki while caressing her daughters head. Sana kept on crying.
"We will talk to him about it tomorrow, ok?" Said Mrs. Minatozaki.
Sana nodded.
"Go and take rest for now. Don't think about it too much. " Said Mrs. Minatozaki.
"Thanks mom. " Said Sana.
"You don't have to. Now go and change your clothes. I am gonna reheat your dinner. " Said mrs. Minatozaki.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came. During breakfast everyone was eating peacefully. No one has said a word. Sana then looked at her mother to tell him about it. Sana's mother gave a slight nod.

She then looked at Mr. Minatozaki and said, "honey there's something that I want to tell you. "

Mr. Minatozaki didn't move his eyes from the food.
"Hmm..." Mr. Minatozaki hummed indicating her to say it.
"Our sana really likes that guy , sh-"
"You are also siding her? " Asked Mr. Minatozaki frowning.
"Honey pls don't get mad, just give that guy one chance. Who knows maybe he is the one for our daughter. " Said Mrs. Minatozaki calmly.

Sana then hold Mr. Minatozakis hand and pleaded him .
"Dad , pls....just one chance.....for me , pls?" This time sana said in a lowered pleading tone with her almost teary eyes.

Mr. Minatozaki just looked at his daughter for once. He is still mad at his daughter. Then there was his wife who has been there with him in his good and bad days doing the same request.  Sana is his only child. At the end he is still a father who loves his child to the death and a husband who respect his partners opinion. And so sana's pleading and mrs. minatozakis talk worked.

"Fine. Tell him to come over on Saturday. I am going to have a talk with him. " Said mr. Minatozaki. Sana sighed in relief while thanking the god on the back of her mind.

"Thanks dad....."
"Remember....this is his one chance. If I see anything that is not good for your future than it's over. " Said mr. Minatozaki strictly. Sana then nodded.
"I will."

The rest of the breakfast was silent.
After having her breakfast sana went to her university. There she saw her boyfriend. It made her smile. She happily ran to him and hugged him tight.
"Baby!!!" Sana said while hugging.
"Woh, Cool down. What happened? You look so happy today. " Said mark.

"I have a great news for you. " Said Sana smiling.
"Really? What is it?" Asked mark.
"My parents wants to meet you!!!" Said Sana. Mark smiled. He felt happy but worried at the same time.
"That's a  great news!!.....but you know I am worried. " Said mark. Sana then kissed him on his cheeks.
"Don't worry, he is not that scary. " Said Sana. Mark nodded smiling.
"Let's go and celebrate this day. " Said mark. Sana then hold his hands and they spend the whole day together dating and being together.

Days went fast and Saturday came. There was an intense tension in the living room. Everyone was sitting there. Sana with mark , Mr. Minatozaki. While Mrs. Minatozaki was in the kitchen.

"What did you see in my daughter?"
Asked mr. Minatozaki.
"First of all, she is the most perfect woman I have ever seen. She is beautiful and she is everything that I am looking for in my life. " He said then looked at sana and smiled.
Mr. Minatozaki just rolled his eyes.
'tsk, lies.' he thought. He has heard those stupid lines so much in movies and drama's that now it all seems

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter