MY UNWANTED WIFE:5

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Guilt. One word is enough to describe how sana is feeling.  morning came without tzuyu. Sana woke up. She went to the kitchen after freshening up. She looked around.  But found no one. Secretly her eyes were looking for her wife. But then she realized that she already sold her to someone. 

"W-what am I thinking? N-no. I should celebrate t-this day. I am finally free. Haha yeah. " Sana said while smiling a bit forcedly. Even though inside her she wasn't feeling good about it at all.
Even she herself knew about it but ignored it thinking that it's nothing.

Sana then looked around the apartment once again. Her memories with tzuyu flashed in her mind.

'so.......I am never going to see her ever again.......' sana thought. Suddenly her heart felt a little pang . An unknown pain was filled in her heart.

"I.....I should get ready." Sana said to herself. She then got ready and went to office.

The days passed. It was almost a month now. And sana was not okay. Her father Mr. Minatozaki was happy to know that sana sold all the old useless stocks to someone. He was really proud at this. He would admit it Infront of people about how much he was proud. Sana would always smile Infront of him. But inside her heart would scream.

Mr. Minatozaki then started to notice the changes in sana. Sana looked thinner. Her eyes looked red. She didn't care about anything now. Drowning herself in work. But still her mind would go back to the thing she has done. She was getting eaten up by her own guilt. Without knowing she would cry in the night thinking about tzuyu.

In the morning she would look for tzuyu in the house hoping for everything to be a dream. But it wasn't. Everyday she would get hit with the hard truth.

"Sana how's everything going with Tzuyu?" Asked mr. Minatozaki to his daughter. They were inside sana's office.

"S-she is f-fine." Said sana then gulped.  Her eyes were flickering. She couldn't look at her father's eyes.
"Sana are you guys having a fight? Look I don't want to be the third person but as a father I could only give you an advice and that is to be honest and try to understand each other, trust your wife by telling everything. Respecting each other also plays a big part. If you don't respect each other than there's no hope in marriage. I hope you two would sort out by having a understanding conversation with full respect for each other. "

Mr. Minatozaki then took his leave. Sana then broke down in tears. She did the total opposite of what she was supposed to do. She disrespected tzuyu by selling her as a thing. She never gave tzuyu a chance. She never tried to understand tzuyu. She only acted bad towards tzuyu. While tzuyu was treating her good. Tzuyu was trying her best to understand her. Tzuyu worked hard for them. She had a golden heart. And sana throw tzuyu away like she was some kind of trash.
Sobbing really hard she asked herself,
'w-what have I d-done??'

Meanwhile,

"Hmm, did you get the email ? Its strange right? She only seen my massage, she  didn't reply it. " Said mina over the phone.
"Yeah....it's ... strange.....but our man's are keeping an eye on her. According to them she is fine...." Said Xiaoting from the other line.

"Sigh. I don't know ting. But something doesn't feel right. I say why don't we go to south Korea? Then we can know everything you know. " Said mina.
"Sounds like a plan onee-chan. I will be there. By the way congratulations , I heard about your pregnancy and marriage. I am happy. " Said Xiaoting smiling.

"Thanks ting. You sure have all the information. Hehe. I am also happy to be with my wife. I will bring her with me. " Said mina.
"Sure. Let's meet this week in south Korea. I will hang up now onee chan . Bye. " Said xiaoting.
"Yep . Bye. " Said mina and hung up the phone.

"Sigh........I hope she is fine. " Said mina to herself. She was getting really worried.
"I need to tell chaeyoung about it. " Mina said to herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Some days passed with sana being deadly. She wasn't smiling like before. Now she can't even fake smile.  If she tells anyone about her deal with elkie then her family would be in danger. she hugged Tzuyu's clothes , smelling it sana can't help but miss tzuyu. She was even wearing tzuyu's clothes. It was like tzuyu was hugging her. But tzuyu wasn't there. Sana only had one picture of tzuyu. Taking the picture in her chest sana would always remember the old days with tzuyu.

Then something hit in her mind.
't-they never told that I can't find Tzuyu , right?' sana thought as something lit up in her mind. 

She was thinking about hiring a detective to find Tzuyu. But it wasn't easy as she thought. The private detective couldn't find any clue. Elkie was a part of chong clan. They were really good at hiding.

Sana decided to get out from her office and started to look for tzuyu. Who knows maybe they are still in south Korea but hiding.

"Excuse me, h-have you seen her?" Sana asked . The man then shook his head. Sana then thanked him and started to walk again. That was the 50th store.  She took a day off. She lied to her father saying that she wants to rest.

She has been looking for tzuyu for few days now. She didn't ate her breakfast. She was asking everyone about her wife.

But it was no use. Then one Saturday she was in the apartment looking at the celling while thinking about tzuyu.

The bell rang. Sana went and opened the door. As soon as she opened the door some people barged in the apartment. They were all in black suit.  Then xiaoting entered moving her eyes everywhere around the apartment. A tensed look was portrait on her face. She went near sana and asked in a cold tone,
"Where is she??"

Sana gulped. Thinking what if xiaoting will find out.
"What?  W-who are you talking about??? "Sana  said trying to defend herself. Xiaoting looked at her with emotionless eyes. She then said without taking her eyes off from sana,
" you know about whom i am talking about."

Sana was panicking inside her mind.

"I....s-she is not here. " Sana answered.
"So..... where is she?" Asked xiaoting.
"I.....I can't t-tell you .." said sana. Xiaoting was glaring at her now.
"You sell her..... didn't you??" Said Xiaoting. She was clearly mad.
Sana couldn't talk anymore. She just looked down.
"Sigh. Let's sit on the couch. " Xiaoting said as she and sana proceed to sit in the couch.

"So......a month huh? And you didn't even cared to look for her. " Said Xiaoting in a disappointed voice.
Sana was looking down in ashamed.
"Do you know who tzuyu actually is??!! " Said Xiaoting.

Sana couldn't look at Xiaoting because of guilt. Xiaoting then sighed. She picked up her phone and dialed a number.

After a while the person picked up the phone.
"Hello. *Yawn*"
"Hello vivi, it's me xiaoting."
"Oh ting, I just woke up so I didn't recognize your voice. So, tell me why did you call?" Said vivi.
"I am here in Seoul. I am gonna send you a message right now. You better read it and do it. After doing it come here right now. I am sending you the location. " Said Xiaoting.

"On it. " Said vivi then cut the call.
Then it was all silent again. Until Xiaoting spoke again.

"You sure don't know what you have done. If uncle chou finds out about it then.......you sure are dead Ms. Sana. " Said Xiaoting looking at sana.

"I am .....I am sorry......t-they said that.......t-they will harm my f-family. " Said sana .
"You shouldn't have agreed to the deal. You are not going anywhere now. Until I say so. " Said Xiaoting in a strict tone.

Then almost an hour later vivi came.

"Phew , hello. Sorry it took me a while to get ready the papers. " Said vivi. She then looked at sana.
"Hello Ms. I am Wong kahei. I am an advocate. You can call me vivi. " Said the vivi with a slight bow. 

Sana was confused about why an advocate was here. Xiaoting was checking the papers that vivi brought.
Till then vivi took a seat beside Xiaoting.

"Hmm, everything looks fine. " Xiaoting said to vivi. Xiaoting then looked at sana .
" sign these papers. Right now. " Said Xiaoting.

Sana looked at the papers. Her heart broke in millions of pieces. She couldn't utter a word. Her eyes showed nothing but pain. She doesn't want to sign it. She doesn't want to let go off tzuyu, The woman who was ready to do everything for her. Sana's tears fell. It was like a stab in her heart.

''D-divorce papers??" Sana mumbled. Her whole world crashed seeing it.

"Yes. Divorce papers. And you are going to sign on it. You are not capable to have someone who is a chou as your partner. You sign it right now and I will make sure to make tzuyu sign it too after I find her. " Said Xiaoting like it was really easy.

Sana then started to think. Xiaoting wasn't wrong. She sure doesn't deserve someone like tzuyu. All this time she was the one saying tzuyu the opposite of it. So she took the pen , still having a debate in her mind. She placed the pen where she is supposed to write.

Xiaoting got impatient.
"We don't have whole day Ms. Minatozaki. " Said Xiaoting.
"I....I am not g-gonna sign it. " Sana said looking down.
"What?!! Why??!! Do you need money for this too?!! Don't worry I will pay you double than what that elkie paid you. " Said Xiaoting.

"It's not about money!!!!! I ....I can't.....my heart doesn't want to....." Said sana shaking her head.

Xiaoting rolled her eyes. Xiaoting then clapped twice signalling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter