MY UNWANTED WIFE:2

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana's pov;

My dad is sitting in front of me right now. I don't know what did I do.
"Where were you last night??" Asked my dad.
"I-i was in m-momo's h-hou-" before I could finish father beat me to it.
"Liar!! Be honest !! Where were you??!!" Said oto-san. I shivered a bit. How am I supposed to tell him that I was with a stranger in a motel.

I was scared. My hands were shaking.
But why the heck is asking me today all of a sudden?? Does he know al-already?? H-how did he know?? Who told him. I gu-guess I have no choice then.

"I .... I was in a m-motel. " I said in a mumbling tone. My voice Shaked a bit while talking.
"With who??" Said oto-san. !! I don't even know her name.
"I-i don't know her name." I said honestly.
"You stayed there with a stranger????!!! Is...is that what I taught you??!!!" He said with anger. His eyes were red in anger.
"Do you know that EVERYONE knows that you were in a motel with a stranger???!!! ITS ALL OVER THE ONLINE." he said . My mother was there too trying to calm him down.
"Darling pls calm down. " Said my mother. I was crying already.
"You want me to calm down when this has happened??? All of us are going to be the talk of the town because of HER!!!" my dad said . I cried even more. My dad then left me and mom there .
My mom came to me. She hugged me .
"Sshh don't cry everything will be fine. " Said My mom.
"Tell me sana you didn't....you didn't do anything wi-with that stranger right??" Said my mother. I then started to think about the thing's that happened.

Flashback:

When they reached the motel , tzuyu paid the cab.
Tzuyu picked sana up in a bridal style and got out of the car.   Sana who was drunk as smiled like a crazy .
"Whhooohhoo I am flwaying!!" Sana said in a tone of joy. Sana then looked at tzuyu.  She smiled.
"Chaeyoung-ah w-when dwid you becwame so twall??" Sana asked drunkenly.
"I am not chaeyoung. " Tzuyu said. Sana came more closer. Tzuyu's heart beat faster. Sana then smiled a bit . She gave tzuyu a pic on the lips. Tzuyu's heart was about to get out. Her face was shocked because of the sudden action. But tzuyu loved it. She wanted more but sana was drunk.

Sana smiled like a kid.
"EHehehehe..(peck)...cute. " Sana again pecked tzuyu's lips smiling.

Unknown to them someone was following them from a far.
"Oh my god!! I should get a picture of it. " Said the paparazzi to himself.

"D-d-don't kiss me a-again. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu started to walk to the motel. But sana didn't stop. She continued to kiss different places of tzuyu's face. Tzuyu's face was red like tomato now.

"O-one room f-for us. " Said tzuyu while blushing to the receptionist as sana was still kissing her cheeks.
The receptionist smirked looking at them.

"Here you go ma'am. Enjoy ." Said the receptionist smirking. Tzuyu swears that she has never felt this amount of embarrassed in her whole life.

Tzuyu took sana inside the small motel room . She gently placed her in the bed. Sana kept on staring at her.
"Sleep now. " Tzuyu said. She was about to go but sana pulled her and hugged her tightly.
"Mr. Tweddy your sho cute. " Said sana hugging tzuyu. Tzuyu wanted to get out but sana already fell asleep. Tzuyu looked at sana's peaceful sleeping face. She  then thought for a while.

' I have never loved anyone the way I do to you . what if this is the last time I see you??  What if this is the last encounter I have with you?? I want to grab this moment. For this night I will. ' tzuyu thought in her mind. She then hugged sana back falling asleep in each other's embrace.

The next morning sana woke up.
She felt warm . When she looked up she saw a gorgeous stranger lying beside her. Sana screamed,
"Aahhhhhhh!!"
She pushed tzuyu making her get out of the bed. Tzuyu woke up because of the scream. Now she was feeling an ache in her .
"Ow, why are you screaming??" Tzuyu asked in a husky voice.
"You monster!!! You took advantage of me!!!! I will sue you!!!!" Sana screamed while closing her eyes and throwing pillows at tzuyu.

"Arghh just look at yourself!!!" Tzuyu screamed in frustration while dodging the pillows. Sana then peeked a little inside the blanket. She sighed in relieve.
"Thank God. " Sana said. Tzuyu then stood up and was about to come near but sana stopped her,
"Don't you dare to come near!!!" Sana said threatening. Tzuyu stopped at her tracks. Tzuyu felt a bit hurt cause sana thought tzuyu would hurt her.

"Stay away!!" Sana said she then slowly moved out of the bed and went inside the bathroom. She then Locked herself inside the bathroom.

Tzuyu who was left outside sighed in sadness. Sana then left out of the bathroom after freshen up herself and left tzuyu without saying anything.

"Not even a thank you??........of course , I am just an invisible person in her life. Why would she care about me?? Sigh ." Tzuyu said to herself.

End of flashback.

"Hello , is this investigator Kim speaking??" Said Mr. Minatozaki on the phone.
"I want you to find the girl in the picture. I will pay you as much as you want. Don't tell anyone about this. Got it??" Said Mr. Minatozaki.
"Good . your advance payment will be there. " Mr. Minatozaki said and cut the phone.

The next few days , Mr. Minatozaki didn't even talk to sana. Sana felt guilty even though there wasn't anything to be guilty of. Sana's friend confronted her about what happened. Sana was happy that her friends were on her side.

Then one day sana saw a familiar figure on the mansion. Sana was standing on the staircase.  The tall figure came with their trusted man Mr. Hiroshi.

"Pls take a sit here ma'am. " Said Mr. Hiroshi with a bow. Tzuyu nodded. She then sat there. Her eyes curiously wonder around the mansion.

Sana's eyes grew wide when she saw the laters face.
"Sana , come with me. " Said a cold voice from behind. Sana looked behind. It was her father, her mother was there with him . Sana nodded gulping and followed them.

They entered the living room where tzuyu was sitting. Tzuyu stood up immediately and bowed 90 degree.
"Hmm sit down. " Said Mr. Minatozaki. He sat on the couch with sana and Mrs. Minatozaki.

"So , your names chou tzuyu. " Said Mr. Minatozaki . Tzuyu nodded politely. Then it was an awkward silence.
"I will just go and prepare some snacks. " Said Mrs. Minatozaki and smiled . She left the room.
"Are you in a relationship with my daughter??" Said Mr. Minatozaki breaking the silence.
"No I am not. " Said tzuyu frowning. Thinking about why did Mr. Minatozaki said that. Mr. Minatozaki nodded.

Then it was a bit silence for a while.
"Are you interested in my daughter? And be honest. " Mr. Minatozaki said in a cold tone.
"If I am being honest then yes , I am . " Tzuyu said looking straight at Mr. Minatozakis eyes.
"Sigh , tell me about your family, your job , where you live. " Said Mr. Minatozaki.
"I-i am the only one in my family. I....I do several part time jobs to live. I live in ********* street. Near the convenience store. " Said tzuyu straightforwardly. Mr. Minatozakis face crunched listening to the details.

First of all , an orphan. No family, that means she doesn't belong from any clan. Don't have royal blood or not from any elite family.

Second , it would have been ok for Minatozaki to accept chou tzuyu even if she doesn't have any family only if she was doing some stable job with a good amount of money and had a good house with a car of course. But she doesn't have that too. Which also indicates that she isn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter