WIN ME IF YOU CAN : 4(FINAL)

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(Sniff) I am sorry if I can't hold myself from crying..." Said Mrs. Chou wiping her tears. Sana's tears fell. Tzuyu went through it all the years. Tzuyu had a great relationship with her sister. She didn't know her sister would leave her that soon. 

There was this question that was roaming in sana's mind. She can't help but to ask. 
"What happened to xinmin and his friends?" 

Mrs. Chou looked at sana. 
"Xinmin and his friends died due to an car accident. It was reported that they were all drunk and the one who was driving was also drunk. " Said Mrs. Chou. 

Then there was a bit silence. 

Sana could understand that even though Mrs. Chou was acting all fine Infront of her , she is the one who is most effected by this. After all, a mother's love is beyond everything and it's natural. 

Sana decided to leave as she could feel Mrs. Chou needed some alone time. 
"Mrs. Chou, I will be leaving now. Thank you very much for your time. " Said Sana and bowed to Mrs. Chou. 
Mrs. Chou nodded. Sana then left the chou mansion. 

Later on she still kept on remembering about tzuyus past. Sana sighed to herself and decided to fall asleep. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The day before the showcase, in tzuyu's house they were checking their dresses that they designed. They were satisfied with their work.
"Yaay, I am really excited for tomorrow." Said rosé jumping while seeing the dress she designed. There were five mannequins wearing dresses. 
"Yep, I have a good feeling that we are going to rock tomorrow, right tzuyu? " Said jisoo. 
Tzuyu who was standing there quietly nodded slightly. Then there was sana who was busy staring at tzuyu. Tzuyu felt like someone was staring. She then looked over to sanas direction. But sana was faster and looked somewhere else. 

'i should stop looking at her. ' thought sana. Tzuyu still wasn't talking to her. 
It made her sad. She wanted tzuyu to talk with her. But it looks like tzuyu doesn't want to. 

"I must say out of all the dresses we made this one is really good. It can easily blow the judges away. " Said rosé. She was pointing at that one particular dress that was made by none other than sana. 

"Yeah I agree, sana I didn't know you were such a good designer. " Said sehun. Sana smiled at him and said, "thanks sehun. "

Sehun blushed at it. 
"O-oh n-no pro-" 
"We should let the dress try on someone to see if it fits perfectly or not. " Said tzuyu sternly. Probably wanted to cut sehun and sana's little sweet moment. Sehun just 'tsk' secretly. 
"Such a moment ruiner. " Mumbled sehun. Which was enough for sana to listen. Sana then looked at his direction frowning. "what?" He asked. 
Sana just rolled her eyes at him . He just shrugged. 

"So who among us should try these dresses?" Asked tzuyu looking at everyone. But then saw everyone looking at her. 
"Is there something wrong?" Asked tzuyu. 

(-----after a few minutes----) 

"Woahhh look at her. She looks so beautiful. " Said rosé admiring. The dress that tzuyu was wearing was the one that they the three designer students made together. Sana couldn't take her eyes off. Tzuyu looked magnificent. 'she could pass a model. '
Rosé then pulled tzuyu closer to sana and her. 
"Come on Tzuyu , let us check your fittings. " Said rosé. Tzuyu just stood there. But then another figure came out after changing. 
"Hey does this looks good. " Said jisoo fixing her dress. Rosé then looked at jisoo and immediately put her hand on in amazement. 
"Omo!" Rosé was speechless. She then ran towards jisoo with her phone and started to click photos. 
"It looks so good on you!!" Exclaimed Rosé. Jisoo smiled making rosé blush. 
"Well you are also pretty even without make up. " Said jisoo while rosé giggled cutely. 

Meanwhile, 
"D-does it fit right?" Asked sana looking at tzuyu. 
"Yes. " The only answer that tzuyu gave. Sana nodded. 
"Umm, can you pls turn around?" Asked sana. Tzuyu then did what sana told her. 

Sanas hands were shaking a bit. But nonetheless Sana's hand made it through tzuyu's body. Her eyes stuck on Tzuyu's back and shoulder that were strong enough for sana to feel while tzuyu felt the soft touches on her back . Her hands going up and down of tzuyu's back and then moved it to tzuyu's waist and then to hips. Every touch that she made made tzuyu felt butterflies in her stomach. Tzuyus breath was getting heavier. Sana's eyes shamelessly checked tzuyu out that moment. Touching and thinking how it would look off her. Sana then turn tzuyu to face her. 

Tzuyus confused eyes looked at sana's eyes that were looking at her, those looks were so sure that tzuyu is the only one in her life. Sanas hands went to the dresses collar , she fixed it gently. Then at the end tucked tzuyu's hair behind her ears. 

Sana's fingers slightly touched tzuyu's cheeks. Eyes didn't move from one another. Untill tzuyu realized what was happening and pushed sana's hand away. Tzuyus eyes again went back to being cold. Sana looked down feeling a bit hurt. 

'why does it hurts so bad. ' sana thought to herself. Tzuyu went back to the change. While sana still was standing there with her sad face. She then saw others looking at her worriedly. Sana forcefully smiled.

"Haha It fits her right..." Said Sana even though she wants to cry right now. 

A few minutes later tzuyu came out again. This time wearing the dress that sana designed. Everything stopped the moment tzuyu entered wearing the dress that sana made. She looked just like a dream to sana. A dream that sana doesn't want to leave her. Sana doesn't want to wake up. 

"Tzuyu-ah you look awesome in that dress!! " Said rosé complementing tzuyu. 
"It fits you perfectly. Its just like this was made for you. " Said jisoo smiling. 
"Actually I also like this. It's comfortable. " Said tzuyu looking at the dress. From the length of the dress it was easy to say that the dress was made for someone as tall as tzuyu. But again, this is tzuyu . No matter what she wears she looks perfect. 

"Of course, minatozaki here made the dress after all. " Said jisoo teasing tzuyu. Tzuyu then looked up to jisoo who was giving her a smirk. Sana who was blushing and feeling shy all the time remain silent. Tzuyu then looked at sana. Sana right now looking at tzuyu expecting to hear something from tzuyu. 

"It's good. " Said tzuyu. Someone might this complement nothing special. But to sana this was the first time tzuyu complimented her. Sana's heart was leaping with joy. First tzuyu wore her dress. Second she complemented her. Third, she actually thought of tzuyu while making it and now tzuyu is wearing it, she was supposed to make it while thinking about first love, but ended up thinking about tzuyu . Then the thing is now she only wants tzuyu to wear it. Tomorrow they will be selling this dress to someone. 

What an extra problem. 

Sana who was star-strucked by tzuyu was brought back to reality by rosé. 
"Sana , don't you want to take pictures of her?" Asked rosé. 
Sana then nodded smiling. 
'this is the last time I will be seeing her wearing this dress. I should take a picture. ' sana thought in her mind. 
After she clicked a few pictures, rosé came to sana and told her, 
"Now you go near her , I will take pictures of you two together. " 

She then pushed sana a bit to tzuyu. Sana then stood beside tzuyu awkwardly. 
"Guys make yourselves comfortable. " Said rosé. Sana then took a long breath. Sana smiled widely and clinged into tzuyu's arm. Tzuyu looked at sana. She didn't thought sana would cling to her. 

"Uhm tzuyu you will have plenty of time later to stare at sana. " Said rosé teasingly. Tzuyu immediately looked away. Sana again felt like she was on the rainbow. 

"Ok now say cheese!!!" 

And with a click rosé took their picture together. However someone didn't like this at all. Sehun just looked at this the whole time with his annoyed face. Finally when sana and tzuyus photo was taken. Sehun came to sana with a smirk and said, 
"Sana how about you try the dress that I designed. I bet it would look nice on you , I can even check the fittings too. " 

Tzuyu who was right beside sana heard it. She thought about the moment sana was checking her fittings. It made her blood boil. Probably sehun also wanted to have that kind of moment with sana. Sana smiled widely at him. 
"Really? Ok-" but before sana could finish tzuyu entered. 
"No. She isn't going to try it out. " Said tzuyu coldly. It made sehun a bit nervous. While sana was confused. 
"W-why? She is the one w-who decides n-not you. " Said sehun trying to be brave. 

Tzuyu then looked at sana and softly said, "don't wear it. " 
Sana raised her brows and asked, "why? You don't choose what I should wear. " 
"Don't you understand anything?" Asked tzuyu coldly. 
"No, I don't understand anything. " Said Sana. Sehun smirked thinking that he is winning. 

Tzuyu clenched her fists secretly. She was mad now. 
"The dress would look ugly on you. I don't want you to look uglier." Said tzuyu emotionless. 

"W-what? Y-your saying that I am ugly?" Asked sana . She couldn't believe what she heard right now. Her beauty was one of her pride. If someone else would say that she would think that 'they are jealous of me. ' But now hearing from tzuyu that she is ugly is what making her sadder than ever. 

Realizing what tzuyu has said just to stop sana from wearing the dress tzuyu cursed in her mind. 
"T-thats not what I meant...." Said tzuyu. 

"Fine ....now I will wear this!!" Said Sana madly even though she wants to burst out in tears. She then took the dress from sehuns hand and went to the bathroom to change. When she was about to take off her clothes the bathroom door opened revealing tzuyu. Sana turned around and saw tzuyu. 
"What are you doing he-"
Sana couldn't finish as tzuyu took her hand and pinned her on the wall. 
Sana was too shock to say anything. 

She stared at Tzuyu's gorgeous face. Tzuyu gulped hard seeing sana this close. Sana looked more pretty up close. 
"Don't wear it....... pls." Tzuyu said softly with her begging eyes. Sana could see it all. In a moment she forgot all of her hate towards tzuyu. 

"Fine , I will but first tell me.....a-am I really ugly?" Asked sana. 

Tzuyu shook her head. 
"Nonsense. You are beautiful. Really beautiful. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu wanted to say more. But this is tzuyu, she thinks a lot before saying. She doesn't want sana to think that she likes her or anything. 

Sana blushed furiously. 
"You....think so ?" Asked sana. 
"Yes....." Said tzuyu. 

Their eyes were stuck on one another. Eyes going from eyes to lips. They had the same thing going over their heads. 
"Go outside and wait for me. " Said tzuyu huskily. Sana suddenly felt hot from it. No one has ever able to make her feel this way. Tzuyu slowly let go off sana's hand. Sana nodded. She then started to walk towards the door. She last time looked at tzuyu and then went outside. 

When sehun saw sana not wearing the dress , he felt a bit disappoint. 
"You didn't wore it?" Asked sehun. 
"Well umm...no , I changed my mind. " Said Sana while shrugging. 

After a while tzuyu came wearing the dress that sehun made. Again sana couldn't take her eyes off her. Sehun just rolled his eyes on Tzuyu. While tzuyu remain cold to him. 
"Come here and check the fittings fast. " Said tzuyu. Sehun with his bored and annoyed face was moving to tzuyu untill sana stopped him. 
"Wait ....." Sehun stopped and looked at sana . while sana looked at tzuyu and said, "I will check the fittings."

Sehun just shrugged. Tzuyu with a satisfied face looked at sana. While sana moved forward to tzuyu. But she moved too close. She playfully looked at tzuyu and said to tzuyu that , 
"Don't you dare to think that I would let any other men or women to touch you...." 

Tzuyu smirked a bit and did a bold move by moving herself more closer too sana. Sana's confidence went away in a moment. 

"I don't need you, I myself can take care about it. You should think about yourself cause you are the one who let's anyone touch you......." 

Sana gulped down hard feeling scared. 
"Hurry up, we don't have time....." Tzuyu said coldly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day of exhibition began. Everything looked perfect. Everyone gave their phones to the professor. Changed into a uniform. Groups were rehearsing their presentation. 

Their were students who were waiting for the showcase

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter