WIN ME IF YOU CAN: 3

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana was sighing for the tenth time right now.

"Continue doing that and you are never getting me. "

Sana shook her head as the same memory was going in her head. She was getting really tensed about it. It was like she got caught cheating. Even sana herself doesn't know why she was feeling that way. What was so special about tzuyu that was making her do things that she has never done for anyone.

It was so confusing. One thing sana can't deny is that she actually panicked when tzuyu told her that. After that she became really awkward to go in front of tzuyu.  What kind of mental bothering is that. If it was someone else sana would probably won't care and would continue flirting with them. Then why can't she do the same thing with tzuyu.

Sana put her head on the table and messed her own hair while groaning.
"Arghhhh!!!" Then sighed again.

Her friends were looking at her weirdly. However momo , mina and jihyo were enjoying it a lot . Who wouldn't. Seeing your flirt friend trying to get a girl and do everything that she has never done is sure entertaining. Not only sana's friends but the who university found it entertaining. It was like a live drama that students would enjoy and talk about. To sana it was frustrating. As she was feeling like she was losing at this for the first time.

Till Time she should've broke tzuyu's heart. But looks like this time luck isn't on her side.

"Sana.....you ok?" Asked nayeon.
"No unnie........it's so frustrating!! No matter what I do that girl doesn't even look back at me!!" Said sana while whining.

"Well.....I guess....it's time for you to admit that you have lost already sana-ya. " Momo said while smirking.

"No way!! I am sana minatozaki!! I never lose!!!" Sana said.

Then the bell rang indicating that they have to go back to class.
"I guess this is it then. I will go guys .  " Said jihyo standing up and started to go to her department which is architect.

Later on momo left for her dance class and mina also left for her engineering department. While nayeon left for her theater class.

Sana also started for her designing class. 'god knows what kind of task today the professor will give us. ' thought sana. She hated her professor. That woman sure loves to give pain to her students. 'what a bad day....' sana thought.

Sana entered her class. She then kept on waiting for the teacher to come.

After a while the teacher entered.
Students greeted the professor. The professor took the attendance and started her lecture.
In the middle of her lecture she looked at her students and could totally see how uninterested they look.
"You know I think you guys are tired. How about we do something to make things a bit interesting and fun. " Said the professor.

"Fun? What kind of fun ma'am?" Said one of the students.

The professor smirked. The students along with sana got scared as they knew that the professor was planning something evil.

'oh no ...was the challenge not enough that now we have to go through this??' thought sana.

*Knock knock*

Someone knocked at the door. The professor then opened it and it revealed another professor from businesses department. She entered the class.

Everyone greeted her. Sana's professor then looked at her students and said,

"Looks like your next task is already here. Those who are standing outside pls come inside. " Said the professor. Then one by one the students from businesses department came inside.

Everyone was confused about why the heck business department students are here. Sana saw tzuyu entering the class. Sana could feel the stares at her and some were again for sure talking about her and tzuyu.

Some students were starstruck at tzuyu that they didn't even move their eyes from her.

"I know all of you guys are confused. So to remove confusion let me explain you guys everything. We have decided to do a collaboration task with business department. The task is easy. We will divide you into groups. Each group will consist 2 business department students and 3 students from fashion designing department.  You fashion designing students have to creat 5 dresses in one week. Business department students will help you of course. But the condition is we will give you a budget. You have to make it based on that and after that the business department students works will start. They will be labeling their products and will sell it into a reasonable price. The group with the most profit will win it and of course will earn extra points in this semester. " Said the professor.

The professor can hear the students murmurs about it.
"Sshhh silence. I am not done yet. You are going to sell those clothes at our exhibition that we are going to organize on the due day and you will be not to allowed to have phones or money inside the exhibition. We are going to give you same clothes from university on that day. You will change it here. Are we clear?" Said the professor.

"Yes, ma'am. " Said the students.
"Good. Now I will announce names and you have to come forward. " Said the business department professor.

They then started to call the names. Sana was wondering with whom she going to team up with. She was thinking maybe it's not tzuyu cause tzuyu was a topper while sana hardly passed.

"Ok so next team from businesses department we will have Kim jisoo and chou tzuyu. " The two came front.

"Then from fashion designing we will have park chaeyoung, oh sehun  and......... Minatozaki Sana. " Said the professor.
"Oohhhhhhhhh." The students made sounds probably to tease sana knowing that her and tzuyu are in the same group. Sanas eyes widened. She doesn't want to team up with tzuyu. She is still awkward with tzuyu.

But nonetheless she has to go.

"Ok so everyone got there teams?" Asked the teacher.
"Yes ma'am." Said the students.

"So the theme of the clothes that you will be making is 'LOVE' . You know love. Buyers should fall in love with the clothes of course but aside that they should remember their First date or something that they would only wear for their love ones to mesmerized them. " Said the professor.

After lecturing the students more which of course sana couldn't listen as her attention was on tzuyu , the professor dismissed their class.

Everyone was getting along with their groups. Meanwhile ,in  sana's group it was a bit silence. Until rosé decided to speak.

"Uhm...I think we should introduce ourselves first. "

"I will go first. I am Kim jisoo. Its a pleasure to work with you guys. I love eating chicken. " Said jisoo smiling.
"I am park chaeyoung. You can call me rosé. I love eating. " Said rosé with a sweet smile. Of course jisoo smiled like an idiot seeing it as she was having butterflies in her stomach. It was like she found her one who loves food.

"I will remember that. " Said jisoo. Rosé blushed and smiled looking at jisoo.

"I am oh sehun. I know you know me since girls are after me like police.  " Said the only guy of the group while winking. Everyone chuckled except for tzuyu. Sehun was like sana. The flirtatious type.

"I know you guys know me already. But still I will say it. I am Minatozaki Sana. " Said sana smiling confidently.

"Of course we know you. I mean who doesn't. " Said sehun smirking. It was a clear flirting.

Tzuyu intentionally mad a thud sound stopping it. With an expressionless face tzuyu looked at sehun and said, "I am sorry but if you want to flirt then flirt when our meeting is done. "

Sana found it really hot. Tzuyu looked so dominant at that moment. It sounds weird but she finds this side of tzuyu attractive. She looked at tzuyu seductively while bitting her pen that was in her hand.

"I am Chou Tzuyu from businesses department. I prefer professionalism. So I hope all of us will be professional while working. No flirting with anyone. At least not Infront of me. " Said tzuyu with stern voice.
The whole table got silence.

'.....that was hot...' sana thought still looking at tzuyu sensually.
After that tzuyu started to explain what she has thought about.

They decided to start everything the next day. They will go for shopping. After that they ended their small meeting.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day they started their shopping for the task. They went around the clothes shops and saw the prices. Rosé and sehun were really good at this. They were bringing really good quality clothes on the table. They even had planned on how to do everything.

Sana was confused on what to buy. She just sighed. The things that she liked were out of the budget. It was all expensive. She was envying rosé and sehun for it. At the end she ended up buying nothing.

"Hmm? You didn't buy anything??" Asked rosé. Sana scratched her nape and said,
"Actually nothing caught my eye. I guess I will come here later. Hahaha. " Sana nervously laughed.
But deep down she knew she can't buy anything that she likes on that budget.
"So.....did you guys bought everything?' asked sana. Rosé smiled along with sehun. They looked pretty excited.
"Yes we have!!" Said rosé smiling.
"I even planned on how to use these clothes. " Said sehun.

Sana just looked down. They were so ahead of her. She just sighed. She sure was in a great disaster.

However a figure saw her this suffering.
"Tzuyu-yah look I am a chicken. " Said jisoo wearing a chicken hat and making pose.
"Shut up. You look like a clown. " Said tzuyu.
"You meanie. " Said jisoo and pulled her tongue out. Tzuyu sure loved to tease jisoo. Even though jisoo was a bit older than her but she still liked jisoos friendly vibe.

"Come on now let's go. " Said tzuyu.

They then started for their home.  But then sana stopped. She had an urge to go the washroom. After going to the washroom she was again in thought about everything. When she went outside she saw no one but tzuyu.

"Where's everyone?" Sana asked confused.
"They left." Tzuyu answered shortly.
"What?? They left?? Why?" Asked sana.
"I told them to leave. " Said tzuyu. Sana then smiled mischievously and said, "ohhh , so you want us to have a date ? That's great!!"

"Are you dumb? Or are you acting dumb?" Said tzuyu.

"W-what??! Excuse me??!" Sana said. She was a bit offended.
"Earlier I saw everything. How you struggled with the clothes. Tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter