SENT ME BACK TO YOU : 8 (FINAL)

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Days goes and comes. It's been three weeks since tzuyu left. The whole house has been quite. Sana was now missing tzuyu even more. She would sometimes look at the pictures or outside thinking about how tzuyu was right there with them but she didn't realized. Sometimes she would be holding tzuyu's clothes near her. She would hug it to feel tzuyu's presence and would end up sleeping while crying . It wasn't only sana who was missing tzuyu. But the kids too.

Hyewon still remember what tzuyu told her. What tzuyu actually wanted her to do. Tzuyu wanted her and her sisters to be a good person and love their mother. Minju and sullyoon too. Sullyoon was the saddest among them. She didn't got to spend much time with tzuyu. She wanted to know her mama more. While minju wanted tzuyu to comeback home. Everyday she would hope that maybe surprisingly tzuyu will comeback.

But the reality was hard. Tzuyu went to a place from where she can't comeback without gods will.

It was another day. As sana was working on the café. When her phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hello? Mrs. Chou?" Said the other person from the phone.
"Yes. May I know who are you?" Asked sana.
"I am hyewon and minjus school principal. Actually I wanted you to meet me at our school. It's important.." said the principal.
Suddenly sana became tensed. Thinking if they have made any other trouble.

"D-do I have to come now?" Asked sana.
"If you don't have any problem then sure. " Said the principal.
"Ok , I am coming. " Said Sana
  Sana reached the school.  When she entered the principal office she was surprised to see the principal smiling at her.
"Ohh Mrs. Chou , come and sit. " Said the principal.
"S-so what happened?" Asked sana nervous.
"Well we just wanted to say that we are really proud of hyewon and minju. Today hyewon saved a student from being bullied and helped us to catch the bullies. Mrs. Chou , I have to say, they have improved a lot in the past few days. All of the teachers and students love them . Hahaha....such a great kids !!!" Said the principal. Sana just smiled. She felt like it unbelievable. That's the first time she heard her daughters being praised. Sana was feeling proud of them.

Hyewon and minju both have changed a lot in the past weeks. The teachers as well as the students were very surprised to see that. But they loved the new and better version of the twins.
"How about we go outside tonight? Mom is really happy to see you guys working hard. " Said Sana smiling to them from the rare view mirror. Hyewon who was looking outside then spoke.

"Mom..... Mama was bullied too right?" Asked hyewon. Sana was stunned for a moment.

"Y-yeah...." Said Sana.
"Do you think she would be proud of us?" Asked minju.
"Yeah sweetie....a lot. She is watching you over remember?" Said Sana.
"Mom....I miss mama...." Said sullyoon.
"I miss h-her too. " Said Sana. Sanas eyes became teary. But she hold them back.

She then parked the car on the garage.  The kids and sana went inside the house. But something caught them off guard. Their was a sweet smell coming from kitchen. The kids looked at each other. Sana was confused too. The kids ran to the kitchen.
"H-hey wait...." Sana followed them to the kitchen. But she wasn't ready to see the person in the kitchen.

"Oh you guys are back. "

"Mama!!!!!" The kids screamed and hugged tzuyu tightly. Tzuyu hold them tightly and kissed their foreheads. The kids were crying already.

"M-mama I missed you a lot..." Said hyewon.
"Mama, don't leave like that pls....." Said minju.
"Mama mom misses you too...." Said sullyoon. Tzuyu then let the kids hug her a moment.

"I missed you and your mama too. " Said tzuyu. Then looked at sana who was Standing there like a statue.
"But it looks like she didn't miss me than I did to her. " Said tzuyu. Sana started to sob . She slowly walked to tzuyu. The kids gave her a side.

Sana hugged tzuyu tightly. Tzuyu smiled and hugged her while sana cried ugly. Sana started to hit her on the chest.

"W-why did you left me?....h-how date you to leave me....? I-i love you d-don't you know that?...." Sana said in her sobs.

"I know and I love you too. I am not leaving you again. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu closed her eyes and hugged sana feeling the warm of love. The kids decided to leave them a bit.

"Sana.....baby.....may I? " Asked tzuyu to sana for a kiss. Sana nodded happily. Tzuyu leaned in and caught her lips. They kissed each other with longing.

After a while they broke the kiss.
"Let's go I want you to meet with someone. " Said tzuyu.
They went to the living room and saw two extra figure along with the kids.

"Mina unnie, chaeyoung, it's time you guys officially meet her. " Said tzuyu. Mina and chaeyoung smiled.
"W-waut.....Ms. Sharon? And Ms. Katarina?' asked sana .
"Well that was before. My actual name is mina. " Said mina smiling.
"And I am chaeyoung. We are married by the way. " Said chaeyoung. She was literally flexing this everywhere. Mina just giggled at her wife.

"Sana I didn't tell you but , they were angels who helped me from the start. " Said tzuyu. Sana was confused. Tzuyu then started to confess everything.

"We went back to the land of dead. Let's just say god was mad at us for doing this without his permission. We have committed a crime. So he gave us punishment. He kicked chaeyoung unnie out of angel land and turned her into a human. He then send me back here saying that I have to work hard again to get back in heaven. " Said tzuyu. Sana understood everything.

"And Ms. Mina?" Asked sana.
"I came here following chaeyoung. Just before leaving the heaven this cub confessed to me. How can I let my beloved ones suffer alone. If chaeyoung wouldn't be there then I don't want to be there too. " Said mina holding chaeyoungs hands. Chaeyoung smiled blushing.

"They are quite fast. " Said tzuyu. Others just laughed at the couples cuteness.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"You know when you left.....I felt so broke.....it's just that I couldn't get myself back together....." Said Sana sitting beside tzuyu on the bed.

"I....I was hurt at that time sana......I couldn't think properly and tired of fighting. " Said tzuyu.
"I am sorry that I hurt you yeobo. You deserve everything. While I .....I just...." Sana then sigh.
"Hey it's fine. It's been 15 years now. Let's spend the rest of the life together. Happily with our kids. " Said tzuyu. Sana nodded smiling.

"Tzuyu-ah....yeobo.....I have missed you so much. " Said Sana looking straight at tzuyu.
"Me too honey. " Said tzuyu.
"That's why I wanted to spend some quality time with you. " Said Sana.
Tzuyu continued to caressed sanas hair.
"I want to hold you as much as close I can. I want to tell you about my feelings. I want to spend the whole night with you. I want to make love to you. I want to say how much I love you. " Said Sana caressing tzuyu's face. Tzuyu looked back with same loving eyes.
"Don't you want it tzuyu? It's been 15 years since we parted. I miss you. I need you tzuyu very much. " Said Sana. Tzuyu kept on looking at sana's eyes and lips.

"I missed everything about us. " Tzuyus hands slowly went from sana's hair to sanas waist. tzuyu pulled sana for a kiss. Their lips were tasting each other. both of their tongues were fighting. They ended up making out on the bed.

Tzuyus hands travelled to sanas whole body. Sana who wanted to go more further was touching tzuyu's shoulder and arms. Tzuyu slowly put her hands inside sanas clothes. She could feel sana's soft skin. A moment later they broke the kiss. Both of them were breathing heavily.

Sanas half lidded eyes landed on tzuyu. While tzuyu was busy slowly moving her hand on sanas body. Her hand made it to sanas . She caressed sana's and squeezed which resulted sana to let out a breathy moan.

Sanas face flushed. While tzuyu who was focused on sana's body started to feel hotter every minute pasted by. Tzuyu was going wild inside. Tzuyu then did what she wanted to do. She tore sana's clothes in one go. This shocked sana a bit.

Before she could react tzuyu jumped on her and attacked her neck. Tzuyu started to kiss sana's neck.
"T-tzuyu-yah e-easy t-there... I am not going a-anywhere....." Sana said trying to hold back her moan as she felt pleasure in her whole body.

But tzuyu was into on her own work.
Hands were on sana's . Her kisses and biting was going down. Tzuyu then stopped for a bit and decided to concentrate on sana's . She squeezed them together in a sync.
"They got b-bigger....." Tzuyu said. Sana could only moan.

"T-tzuyu-yah...mmmhh......" Moaned sana. Tzuyu was turning on more. She could feel herself getting hard every moment. Her wilder side was coming out.  Tzuyu took off sana's bra. Sanas bare front came Infront of her eyes. She caressed sana's soft mounds. She played with them. She pinched sana's s with her hands making them hard like a rock.

"T-tzu...t-touch me... y-yes....ahhh mmmhhh a-aahh t-tzuyu-yah......"

While sana felt herself getting drench on the south. Sanas hands were clenching on the bedsheets.
Tzuyu moved her hand under sana's skirt. Touching sana's covered . She looked at sana's reaction.

"Hnnghh(pant)...hah nnghh...." Sana moaned feeling tzuyu's finger. She then took off sana's skirt and underwear. Tzuyu then parted sana's legs and placed her hard clothed member on sana's .

"T-thats s-so h-hard....." Said Sana feeling tzuyu.
"Only for you love......" Said tzuyu holding her cheeks. Tzuyu leaned closer and took sana's one of sana's on while grinding her hard front.

"Aa-ahh....oo-oohhh... y-your mouth s-so warm.... t-tzuyu-yah k-keep on d-doing that.....' said sana in her moans.

Tzuyu continued to sana's s. Her kisses went to more closer to sanas lower part.  After a while she back off a bit. Sana stared at her. She saw tzuyu taking off her clothes. Tzuyu was now on her sports bra and boxer only . Sana could see how big and hard tzuyu was.

Sana gulped hard. Tzuyu then took off her boxer. Sana eyed tzuyu's member. It was still big like always.

"Sana are you ready?" Asked tzuyu placing both of her hands on both side of Sana.  Sana nodded. Tzuyu then placed her member on sana's entrance and started to grind their skin together making sana moan. She was teasing sana with it.

"Aahh ahh...mmhhh...s- .... t-tzuyu-yah p-put it inside...." Said sana.

"J-just a b-bit....." Said tzuyu. She then grind a bit more. After the grinning she stopped a second. She put her whole length inside Sana in one go.

"F- ahhh s-......" Her eyes became teary feeling pleasure. Tzuyu then started to move her hips.

"A-ahhh hah hah nnghh mmhh.... m-more aahh f-.."

Tzuyu started to move faster. Her hips started to move violently. She continuously move in and outside of sana. Sana was like a mess.
"S-.... t-tzuyu-yah...." Sana moaned. But then tzuyu found sana's spot. She hit sana's vulnerable spot ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter