SENT ME BACK TO YOU: 7

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After the incident the chou's went back home. The whole ride minju was lying her head on sana's neck as her tears dried. No expression was seen in her face. While tzuyu who was driving the car time to time looked at the mirror to see her daughter.

Tzuyus grip tightened on the wheel remembering the things that she saw earlier. Her blood was still boiling. But for now minju is more important. So she decided to look after minju now. But tzuyu wasn't the only one who was ragging in anger. Hyewon was also on the same page as tzuyu. She also had the same thought to look after minju for now.

The car stopped Infront of the house. They got inside while tzuyu parked the car. Tzuyu entered and saw minju drinking water while sitting on the couch. Sullyoon brought medicines that could cure minjus scars.

"Yoon-ah take the medicine to minjus room. " Said sana. Sullyoon nodded. Minju was spacing out. Probably thinking about the incident again.
"Sweetie....." Minju got back to reality and looked at sana. Her eyes looked helpless. Minju hugged sana tightly. Automatically she started to cry. Sana couldn't hold her tears this time.

"M-mom.... w-why me? (Hic) w-why does it h-have to be (hic) me?" Minju said between her cries.
"S-sweetie look ....l-lets talk about it later....you need to rest now...o-ok?" Said Sana. Sana then helped minju to go upstairs. Hyewon followed them to upstairs. Tzuyu stood there alone.

She then took a seat on the couch. A huge sigh left from .
"My daughter's life would've been ruined today .....sigh ......god what kind of parent am I ? I am horrible....." Said tzuyu.

"Why didn't I remember about the tracker before?....that's so irresponsible.....just a bit late and my daughter......sigh...... " Tzuyu massaged her forehead.

Meanwhile upstairs sana was applying medicine to minjus cut. Minju stayed silent the whole time. Sometimes her eyes would look at sana. But then she would look somewhere else.

Sana then made sure to help her changing her clothes and made her lay on the bed. Sana was about to leave but minju hold her hand.
"M-mom....."
"Yes sweetie? Do you need anything?" Asked sana sweetly to her daughter.
At that time the door opened revealing tzuyu.
"Oh......I see minju still haven't slept. " Said tzuyu.
"Sa-sally-shi..... c-can you pls stay h-here? W-with me and m-mom? Pls....." Minju asked panicked. She was scared.

Sana looked at tzuyu. Tzuyu looked at both Sana and minju.
"I-if that's ok with sana then sure. " Said tzuyu.
"But the b-bed doesn't have that much place. " Said Sana looking at minjus bed.
"It's fine.  I can sleep on the ground. You both sleep on the bed. " Said tzuyu.
"But Sally you are our guest. And-"
"No sana. It's totally fine. Besides it's better to be with minju right now. " Said tzuyu. Sana nodded.
"Can you stay here while I bring our pillows and blankets?" Asked sana. Tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu sat on minjus bed.

"How did you know where I was?" Asked minju. 
"I didn't told you but....I had a tracker on your phone. Actually both you and hyewon have trackers. I will be putting another tracker on sullyoons phone, now that I am pretty worried about all of you. " Said tzuyu.
Minju then looked somewhere else. Silence filled the room. Sana came back , ready for bed. She was wearing a nightgown. She had tzuyus picture on her arm. She also brought her pillow and blanket along with Tzuyu's .

"Sally I think you should go and get ready for bed. I will make your bed for you. " Said Sana. Tzuyu nodded.
After that tzuyu got ready for bed and coming back she found minju sleeping already and sana sitting beside her while staring at her daughter with a worried face. Tzuyu went near them.

"Is there anything wrong?" Asked tzuyu.
"It's just that ..... I am worried a bit for her . thank you very much for today. If you weren't there then I don't know what would've happened. " Said Sana.
Tzuyu sat on the bed facing sana.

"Don't say thank you. If I would've remembered about the tracker a bit earlier than we could've saved her more earlier........" Said tzuyu.
"Sally the most important thing is that she is save now. You are the reason why she is save now.  " Said Sana.
Tzuyus hands then went to minjus hair. She caressed minjus hair.

"As long as I am here I won't let anything happen to you and the kids. " Said tzuyu. She then looked at sana with her sincere eyes. Sana finds it really attractive. Those sincere eyes and the way tzuyu spoke with so much responsibility made sana's heart flutter.

"It's getting late now. Let's sleep. " Said tzuyu. Sana nodded. Tzuyu went to the ground where her bed was made by sana. Both of them drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days has passed. Inside the house everything was silent. Minju would continuously zone out. Hyewon wouldn't talk that much. While sullyoon was looking after her sister with sana and tzuyu. They have sent minju to a therapy session. The therapist told that the incident that happened with minju would be hard for minju to forget. She would constantly remember about that for sometime. Without therapy session it could actually cause her to be traumatized for the rest of her life.

Good news is that minju was slowly recovering. It was too slow but at least some improvement was seen. Minju was sitting inside her room.At that time tzuyu entered the room.

"Minju-yah , here's some hot chocolate for you. " Said tzuyu giving minju the hot chocolate.
"Thank you ...." Minju said in a small tone.
"How are you feeling now sweetie?" Asked tzuyu.
"I am...good. " Said minju. Minju then kept silent. But tzuyu knew something was bothering her.
"Sweetie is there something bothering you?" Asked tzuyu.
"Y-you always take care of me and our family.....why?" Asked minju. She then continued .
"Me and hyewon always treated you badly but you never punished us. " Said minju.
"Minju-yah listen carefully, the biggest punishment someone could ever have is when they regret for what they have done. Someone else punishing them isn't the best solution. When the person regrets they become the better version of themselves, they grow up in the right way. " Said tzuyu.

"Is that so?" Asked minju. Tzuyu nodded.
"S-so....does mom r-regrets for what she did on the past?" Asked minju.
"Hmm.......as far as I have seen, I can say that she does. She regrets it. " Said tzuyu.
Minju kept silent for a while.
"It's all my fault. I-if I only listen to mom then it wouldn't h-have happened....." Minju said.
"No. Minju it's not your fault. There's a difference between fault and mistake. Fault is when you do it intentionally, mistake is when you do it unintentionally. Yours is a mistake. These mistakes gives lessons in our life's to help us grow.  " Said tzuyu.
"What my mom did years ago to my mama.....was it her fault or mistake?" Asked minju looking at tzuyu with her questioning eyes. Tzuyu kept silent for a while. She was thinking for a right way to say it.

"Feelings can't be controlled by human. Love is complicated. What your mom did to mama years ago was bad. Your mom's wasn't a fault. It was mistake. I know your mom intentionally didn't wanted to hurt your mama. Till this day she is in regret of what she did. She is miserable inside. But she still take care of you and your sisters . Every night she thinks about her mistake and your mama. She feels bad about everything and always blames herself for everything. " Said tzuyu. Minju stayed silent. She looked down on her hands.

"But you can make her feel a bit better . You have to promise to me that you will listen to her and won't misbehave with her. That way she will feel happy." Said tzuyu looking at minju. Minju stared at Tzuyu and thought for it a while.

She then nodded her head.
"I will. " Tzuyu smiled. She Pat minjus head. "That's good. "said tzuyu.

'now I have to make the other one to listen to sana. ' thought tzuyu.

"Minju- oh Sally you are also here.  " Sana said entering the room.
"Sally-shi can you pls give mom a side? I want to talk with her. " Said minju. Tzuyu nodded. Sana was confused. Tzuyu stood up. Sana sat facing minju.

"M-mom....I don't know how to s-say it but....I am sorry. I...never listen to you. I a-always misbehave and hurt you....I am s-such a bad daughter.... pls forgive me ....." Minju said as her eyes were teary.
"C-can you forgive me mom?" Asked minju. Sana couldn't control her eyes. As sana also started crying. She took minjus hand.
"Sweetie......I have forgave you a long time ago. I n-never hated you or hyewon for anything that you guys did. I am your mother. A mother can't be mad at her child for a long time. " Said Sana. This time minju started sobbing feeling more bad about her wrong doings. She hugged sana tightly and kept on saying 'sorry'. While sana consoles her. Tzuyu saw this from a but far and smiled a bit. After all everything is fine between sana and minju now.

"Sally-shi...." Tzuyu got back to reality when minju called her. Tzuyu went near. She stood beside minju. Minju took tzuyu's hand.
"Sally-shi.....thank you for saving me....I n-never got to say thanks to you ...." Said minju.
"No minju-"
"You don't have to sally-shi......you saved me.....you ....you are my savior....you always treated me like your own daughter....... you are my hero......my mama died when I was young. I a-actually don't remember how she acted. B-but I know that if she was alive she would be just like you........so pls.... don't leave me like my mama did o-or I will be-" minju couldn't finish her words as her tears fell again. Tzuyu hugged her tightly.

"Sshhh , I will be always watching over you minju-yah. " Said tzuyu. Sanas heart filled with happiness when she saw the scenes. As if she has been waiting for this moment. But what they didn't know is that a figure was looking at them from outside. It was hyewon. She pressed her back against the wall and was thinking about what she has done to sana till this day.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Minju-yah are you ready?" Asked sana. Minju nodded. She got up and walked downstairs with sana. After the incident this will be the first time she will be going to school she was pretty much nervous.

Hyewon and sullyoon were ready for school too. Tzuyu was downstairs.
"Go now ok? No matter what happens remember you are my brave daughter. " Said Sana. Minju nodded.
"Shall we go now?" Asked tzuyu smiling a bit. Minju looked at tzuyu and smiled at her.
"Let's go my hero. " Said minju.

After reaching the school minju looked a bit scared. Tzuyu got down from the car. She opened the door for minju and held out her hand for minju.
"Minju-yah, go sweetie. I know you can do it. Remember I am always by your side. " said tzuyu. Minju smiled and hold tzuyu's hand. Tzuyu took her  near the school entrance.
"Don't be afraid. I am always watching over you ok?" Said tzuyu. Minju nodded and left with hyewon.
The stares that she got from her schoolmate was making her uncomfortable.

'I hope everything goes well.' Thought tzuyu.

Minju went back to class. Luckily it wasn't that hard. Yes, she heard people talking about the incident but fortunately no one asked her about it. She was thankful for it. It looked like the teacher already asked the students not to talk to her about it.  Hyewon was by her side to protect her. It was kinda good since no one was pressuring her or anything.

After a few days tzuyu was still dropping them to school. Minju was getting comfortable with the atmosphere. Hyewons job was lessening a lot.

Hyewon never found school interesting. So one day she decided to ditch school by running away. She had her own way. As she crossed the wall she jumped on the ground.
"Phew.....no one saw me. " Said hyewon to herself.
"Where do you think you are going?" Asked a voice. Hyewon looked and found tzuyu. Her eyes grew wide.
"W-what are you doing here?" Asked hyewon.
"Waiting for you. I knew you would ditch school. " Said tzuyu. Hyewon sighed.
"You are going to tell this to mom aren't you? Go ahead. After all I am the disobedient and flaw of the family. " Said hyewon sadly.
"Who said that I am going to tell this to your mom?" Asked tzuyu. Hyewon frowned.
"Huh? "
"Well I won't. But the condition is that, you have to take me where you go. " Said tzuyu.
"No way....." Said hyewon.
"Come on. Don't see me as your babysitter. See me as your friend. " Said tzuyu. Hyewon who had no choice sighed again.
"Fine. Let's go. " Said hyewon. Tzuyu cheered a bit and followed hyewon.

Hyewon went inside the car and tzuyu drove to where hyewon want.
"Amusement park? Is this where you go everyday?" Asked tzuyu.
"No. Sometimes I go to some random park and sleep. " Said hyewon. They then got out of the car and went inside the amusement park.

Tzuyu paid of course.
"Let's go there first!!!!! Come on!!": said hyewon excited. Tzuyu went after her. Their first destination was vikings. Tzuyu was stunned to see.
"Y-you sure? " Asked tzuyu. Hyewon nodded like it's nothing. Tzuyu gulped.

A few minutes later:

"OH MY GOD!!! GOD!!! WE ARE DONE FOR SURE!!!!!"

"THIS IS LIFE!!!!! YEAH!!! GO MORE HIGHER!!!!!"

both tzuyu and hyewon were screaming their lungs out.
The next one was roller coaster.
"Wooahh it's so good!!!!!" Said hyewon putting her hands in the air.
"Finally!! Something I can enjoy!!!!" Tzuyu said and screamed smiling.

Then they went to the shooting store.
"I bet 1000 won. You can't hit that. " Said hyewon.
"Tsk. Are you challenging me?" Asked tzuyu.
"Maybe? " Said hyewon smirking. Tzuyu took the gun and pointed it. Then shoot it. Hyewon was shocked.
"See? I hit it. " Said tzuyu proudly.
"No way!!!! I never got to hit. How do you do that????!!" Asked hyewon. Tzuyu just smiled.

"Let's go to the arcade. " Said hyewon.
"Arcade? Is it near?" Asked tzuyu.
"Yeah.  Just not so far. Let's go. " Said hyewon.

Tzuyu and hyewon both played many games at arcade.
"High five!!! We killed them!!!" Said hyewon. Tzuyu gave a high-five  to hyewon smiling.
"We are a great team. Hahahaha no one can beat us.  " said hyewon laughing.
"By the way, you are great at this game. Do you play it a lot?" Hyewon asked.
"No. Actually this is the second time I came in arcade. " Said tzuyu.
"What? You have to be joking. " Said hyewon. Tzuyu just smiled.
"Damn . You are too good. " Said hyewon.
"Let's go and eat something. Aren't you hungry?" Said tzuyu. Hyewon nodded. At the restaurant both hyewon and tzuyu had their favourite foods.

"Hey let's go to the park. " Said hyewon.
"You wanna go their? Sure. " Said tzuyu.

Hyewon led the way. They found a bit shed. "come on now lay down.  We are going to sleep here. "
"Here?" Tzuyu asked.
"Of course here. " Said hyewon. Tzuyu without any option followed. Both laid down side by side.

"Hey sally-shi......"
"Hmm..?"
"I miss my mama. "
Tzuyu became silent and let hyewon do all the talk.
"You know I always come here when I miss my mama.  my mom was so harsh on her. " Said hyewon.
"Is that the reason why you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter