MY UNWANTED WIFE:3

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana and tzuyu's marriage life has been a mess. First of all , sana hates tzuyu. Tzuyus existence in the apartment would bother the hell out of her. Would always try to remind tzuyu that she only married her for the scandal. Also tzuyu doesn't deserve her cause her standards are higher and tzuyu was nowhere near to it. 

Sana didn't like where she lived. The walls were thin. There was no water most of the time. There was no air conditioner. there would be flies at night. Not to mention People around there was so noisy. Every night sana would hear them arguing or screaming at one another. Sana hated that place. 

"HOW COME YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK WHEN YOU LIVE ALONE??!!!!" 

"I ha-had a roommate who would cook. "

"tsk. You are such a useless. "  Sana said . 
As tzuyu said that she can't cook food. Sana was mad. She was hungry after all. Even though she herself doesn't know how to cook food. Sana really found tzuyu useless. She doesn't do a stable, don't have a nice house, can't offer sana everything she wants. 

Like the time when they went to the shopping mall, 

"Tzuyu-ah...." 
"Yes??" 
"You are my wife right?."
"Yes. " 
"It's your responsibility to fulfill my necessities, right?" 
"Of course since you are my wife. " 
Then something came in sana's mind she smirked to herself. 

"Hey tzuyu, I need to buy some clothes. Take me to the shopping mall. " Sana said to Tzuyu while smiling sweetly. Tzuyus heart was going crazy. Tzuyu nodded smiling. Thinking maybe sana is finally going to try their relationship. 

Tzuyu happily that day took a day off from her office. Tzuyu went to her apartment. There she saw sana beautifully dressed. Sana looked so beautiful that tzuyu wanted to hide her. So that , people won't look at her wife and try to take her away. Tzuyu slowly went behind sana who was standing near her bed. She hugged sana from the back. 

"My wife is looking so beautiful today. " Tzuyu whispered near sana's ear. 

Sana was startled at first. Her heart beat got faster hearing tzuyu's voice. It was melodic. She felt hypnotized hearing tzuyu's voice. Which calm and sweet. It was melting her heart. But as she was sana not someone else and had a big pride she wouldn't admit to herself that she liked it. 

She immediately pushed tzuyu away with a annoyed face , 
"Don't you dare to touch me!!" Sana said with a frown. 

Of course like everyday sana never failed to make tzuyus heart beat faster and in a second break her heart. Tzuyu's face became sad. Still she forcedly smiled. 
"L-lets go??" Tzuyu asked. Sana nodded. 
They reached to the shopping mall. Sana cling in to tzuyu. Tzuyu gulped as she felt nervous and happiness at the same time. Sana had sunglasses on her eyes. 

Sana's clothes were expensive too. Tzuyu was blushing as sana was clinging to her arm. Then sana took her to the Louise Vuitton shop. Tzuyu stopped for a moment. 

'louise Vuitton?? B-but that's too expensive. ' Tzuyu thought. Not to mention one product from Louise Vuitton can cause tzuyu to lose her whole salary. Sana smirked seeing the worried look at tzuyu. 

"Come on let's go inside!!" Sana said excitedly pulling tzuyu inside. 
There was so many expensive clothes. Tzuyu just sighed. She kept on praying to the god to make sana buy the less expensive or something that is possible for her to buy. 

"Welcome ma'am, how may I help you??" Asked the salesman. 
"Hmmm.....show me some new clothes made by designers themselves. " Said sana. The salesman nodded. He showed her a lot of expensive clothes. Those clothes were the most expensive ones.  

Sana was picking up whatever she wants. Not minding about the bills. 
Tzuyu was having hard time gulping and calculating the total amount of the clothes that sana was picking up.

"Umm sana don't you think it's too expensive??" Asked tzuyu with a worried eyes. But sana didn't care. 

"Huh?? I was thinking about buying more. But ok. " Said sana pouting and sighing. Tzuyu felt relieved. 

Then it was turn to pay bill. Tzuyu was hesitating. She looked through her wallet. The amount of money she had they can never buy these clothes. 

"With this amount we can never buy these..." Sana mumbled behind her while peeking. 
"Umm d-don't w-worry we will f-find a w-" 
"You can't Tzuyu. Admit it, you never can. " Sana said with a straight face to tzuyu. Tzuyu felt hurt . It was true , she can't. 

"Sigh, here's the credit card. " Sana gave it to the salesman. 
"Tzuyu, don't you ever say something that you can never do. You can never take my responsibility. Its the freaking truth. " Sana said with a smirk. Then left tzuyu on the back and started to walk. Tzuyu felt hurt , embarrassed, ashamed. Sana smirked as her plan became successful. 
"Yah, am I going to take all the shopping bags?? " Sana asked. Tzuyu immediately went there and helped her. Literally taking all the bags. 

The bag amount was a lot but tzuyu didn't complain. She hold it till they reached house. 

A month has passed since the marriage and a month sine this war has begun. War was for sana. Tzuyu wanted peace in house. But sana was the opposite. She wanted to annoy the hell out of tzuyu. So that tzuyu herself would go to Mr. Minatozaki and say that , 'keep your daughter to yourself' then divorce and then boom sana is free again. 

On the other hand tzuyu was trying her best to make sana happy. She was working in cafe's , doing her office work and sometimes working on a bar. Sana was getting trained to be a CEO by her own father. Right now she was handling one of the  smallest branch of minatozaki corporation

"Yah, tell me honestly, do did you ever went to high school??" Asked sana frowning. . 
"Umm yeah." Said tzuyu. 
"What's the name of your highschool??" Asked sana looking at tzuyu. 
"It's........" Tzuyu was now in thoughts. She looked bothered and tensed. 
"What?? Did you forget your highschool name??" Sana asked. 
"Uhh maybe........ Actually I remember now!!" tzuyu said scratching her head. Sana rolled her eyes. 
"It's seungnam highschool. " Said tzuyu with a bit of sweats in her forehead. 
"Never heard of it. Is that even a highschool? Of course you went there.    Tsk , not even a good highschool.." sana said rolling her eyes. 

It was true , tzuyu never went to university or college. Sana even sometimes doubt if she ever went to high school or not. But of course if tzuyu stayed in an orphanage then sure they made her to go to school.  

"After all not everyone's perfect like me. " Sana said flipping her hair with a smirk. 
"Yes , you are sana. " Said tzuyu looking into sana's eyes. Sana gulped as she felt something in her stomach. But shrugged it off. 
"By the way , oto-san has called us to go to the mansion. " Said sana. Tzuyu nodded. 
"When will we be going??" Asked tzuyu. 
"Tomorrow and yeah pls wear something decent at least. I don't like the clothes you wear. " Said sana with a bored face. Tzuyu again felt embarrassed. 

Then the next day they went to the minatozaki mansion. Mr. Minatozaki sent a car to bring them . Sana was as always wearing an expensive long dress. Tzuyu was wearing denim pants and a white shirt with her regular shoes. Something really simple.

Mr. Minatozaki sighed seeing their difference. He knew it before the marriage that the difference is going to be high between them but this was something else. 

Everything was going well. Mr. and mrs. Minatozaki was being kind to tzuyu. They then decided to have dinner. 

"So tzuyu , how's work going??" Asked Mr. Minatozaki. 
"It's actually going good , sir .." said tzuyu. Mr.minatozaki looked at tzuyu and said, 
"Hey stop calling me sir, call me dad or oto-san. After all you are sana's partner. " 

Tzuyu smiled. It made her happy. It's been long since she called someone 'dad' . 
"Ok d-dad. " Said tzuyu. 
"Tzuyu call me mom too, I am mother-in-law after all. " Said Mrs. minatozaki with a genuine smile. Tzuyu nodded. 
"Ok enough of that. Mom, I want more . " Sana said to mrs. Minatozaki. Mrs. Minatozaki nodded. Mr. Minatozaki just sighed and said. 
"She didn't change for good " 

In a span of month mr. Minatozaki knew what kind of person tzuyu was. He started to accept tzuyu. He knew tzuyu was hard working. A part of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter