SENT ME BACK TO YOU:3

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


 

It was clear that both Sana and Tzuyu agreed to have a child. Tzuyu is a kind of a person who is really shy and timid, has a good heart. Sana understood as she started to live with her. She has seen how tzuyu has always take care of her. How tzuyu always notices what she likes or not. 

In the house it's tzuyu who does the most housework. Tzuyu cooks food too. Washing clothes and dishes was divided between them. Like any other person tzuyu also did a job of course. Her job was 9 to 8. It pays well too. Everything that she would do has a routine. Tzuyu would always be careful about her time and all. 

Like everyday morning tzuyu went to gym to exercise. Sana woke up from her sleep. She knew tzuyu wouldn't be there as every morning tzuyu does the same thing. Sana brushed her teeth and washed her face. Then went to the dinning area . Like any other day the food was there. It looks like tzuyu again prepared her breakfast before leaving. 

Sana sat on the chair and started to eat. 
"This is good......" Sana said munching the food. At that time the door opened. Tzuyu came back home. She was sweating hard. The gym was not far from the apartment. So tzuyu thought why not jog to home. 

"Ohh welcome back and good morning. " Said Sana. 
"(Pant) good morning (pant)...." Said tzuyu. She then took the glass from the table and drink it. 
"I will just go and take a shower....." Tzuyu said and left. As tzuyu left sana's mind filled with what her and tzuyu has talked about a week ago. About having a child and all. 

She has been thinking about it. She was thinking how to talk about the matter with tzuyu again. She doesn't want her and tzuyu to jump on the bed and do it and then they become awkward. She wanted everything to go with communication. She knows communication is the key. So before having any kind of ual relationship with Tzuyu, she needs to spend more time with tzuyu. She needs to find out more about tzuyu. In the past months of their marriage she only saw tzuyu from outside. What tzuyu likes or dislikes has always been kind of foggy to her. 

But then again sana feels like even if they try to have a conversation and spends more time with each other will she be able to find tzuyu attractive in a ual way or will tzuyu be able to find her attractive. 'heck does she even know how to do it?' sana thought while frowning. Sana doesn't know. But one thing she knows and that is she doesn't feel any romantic attraction towards tzuyu. Tzuyu was a nerdy looking person, she wasn't hot looking or someone y, sana doesn't know what tzuyu looks like under those shirts even though tzuyu has been shirtless before on that night but it was too dark to notice if tzuyu's body has any kind of special features that would attract sana. So for now feeling ually attracted to tzuyu seems kind of mission impossible. 

But still she said they need to try at least. So yeah she would try at least. 

Soon after tzuyu came in her office clothes. Which was of course those boring shirts and pants. Tzuyu sat Infront of sana. Sana was already done eating. But when she saw tzuyu she thought about talking the matter right now. 

"Uhm... t-tzuyu-yah...." Tzuyu looked at sana, waiting for her to say what's next. 
"Y-you know the talk we had a week ago.....after coming back from my parents house.... " Sana said a bit nervous. 

"Y-you do know that w-we have to....uhm...." sana continued but became red thinking about it. Tzuyu also felt a heat rush into her cheeks. She fake coughed and said,"Yes. I was thinking that..... aren't there like many other procedure to have a child? Why can't we try?" Tzuyu asked looking at sana. 
"Tzuyu, they are really expensive.....besides you don't know if the procedure will actually work or not. " Sana said. Tzuyu nodded. 
Sana then cleared her voice a bit. Then said, 
"Well actually-"
"I-its fine if you don't want to do it. I-i mean you don't like me and bringing a child into it might make things rough. " Said tzuyu looking down. It wasn't like she was sad or anything. The only thing she thought past week was why would a gorgeous woman like sana give herself to tzuyu. So she prepared her mind for it. Thinking if anytime sana says no she will be ok with it. Even though it will hurt her a bit. 

"No , that's what I wasn't talking about....." Sana said. Tzuyu looked up surprised.
"I just wanted to say that....can we g-go out? I m-mean not in that way... b-but rather than a friendly way......" Said Sana blushing red. She was a bit embarrassed and didn't know why she was stuttering.

"G-go out? Y-you want to go out? "Asked tzuyu. Sana nodded. 
"Just you know we should get to know each other a bit m-more. " Said Sana. Tzuyu thought for a while. Inside her heart was beating fast. Tzuyu gulped. This was the first time someone asked her out. 

"How about tomorrow?" Asked tzuyu. 
"What about Your office?" Asked sana. 
"I will take a day off. " Said tzuyu. Sana nodded. 

Then the rest of the breakfast was silence. Tzuyu then took her office bag and left. As tzuyu left sana again started to feel bored. So she binge watched K-dramas. 

--------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu already took a day off from her office. Tzuyu was ready. Same goes for sana. They decided to spend the whole day together. First they went to arcade. 
"Tzuyu....let's try this game ....." Sana said and pointed out at the basketball game. 
"What is this game?" Asked tzuyu. 
"It's easy , you just have to take the ball and throw it like this. " Said Sana and throw the ball in the basket. The number board showed her score. Tzuyus mouth agape. She has been to an arcade but never got the chance to play with it. 

"Come on now, you try. " said sana giving the ball to Tzuyu with a smile. Tzuyu took the ball as her eyes sparkled seeing the ball. She was excited like a child. sana found it really cute. Tzuyu threw it on the basket. She made a perfect score. Sana clapped for her feeling happy. 

Tzuyu smiled at her that made sana's heart flutter. 
"L-lets go to the other games. " Said Sana. She grabbed tzuyu's hand and made her drag with herself. They both played many games together. Laughing and enjoyed their time together.

"Tzuyu take my picture. " Sana said. Tzuyu did as she was told. Tzuyu clicked sana's pics. Tzuyu smiled at sana's beautiful pictures. 

"Let's take a picture together. " Sana said. 
"B-but -" 
"No buts , uhm excuse me can you pls take our picture?" Sana asked a random guy. The guy nodded. Tzuyu stood with sana awkwardly while sana hold her hand. 

They then had a lunch on a restaurant. Sana talked about her likings and all. Tzuyu also told what she loves to eat and all. They both then went to watch a movie. The movie was horror. 

"Are you sure you can handle it?"asked tzuyu. Sana nodded acting brave. 
"If you get scared don't be shy to cling on to me. " Said Sana. Tzuyu nodded. 

But later on the movie. 

"O-oh my god! I can't watch it!!" Sana said hiding herself in tzuyu's arm . while tzuyu found it really cute. Tzuyu smiled at this. 

Both of them had a really great day together. It was surprising for sana that they were actually having a communication. Which was great. 

As the days passed they continued to talk and spend time like that. The apartment actually felt like home to tzuyu. A warm place where she can rest. Tzuyu became more careful about sana. 

There was one time when sana woke up in the morning and felt weird. She went to the toilet to check. Her hunch was right. She got her period. But there wasn't any pads in the house. Her period came early. So what to do now. 

Sana then went out of her room. There she found tzuyu holding a bag. She gave it to sana. 
"I brought it for you. " Said tzuyu. Sana looked inside and saw what she needed. Sana was surprised. 
"B-but- how did you-"
"I saw the calendar. You marked it. I thought you are going to need it later. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu then continued, "I have also cooked your food and you don't need to do the dishes , rest for today. " 

"T-thanks tzuyu-ah." Said Sana. Tzuyu smiled.
"It's my duty after all. " 

It wasn't only tzuyu who took care of sana. But sana also started to look for her. 

Like on Tzuyu's grandpa's birthday party the whole family was there. 

"I can't believe you married her, you know sana you could do far way better than tzuyu. I mean look at her. " Said one of tzuyus cousin right Infront of everyone in the dinning table. Tzuyu looked down. 
"Look, first of all remember that tzuyu is my partner so I won't tolerate if you talk about her. Second, who are you to give me advice and meddle with my life? For your information, I AM happy with tzuyu. You don't have to worry about me Ms. No one. " Said Sana. That made everyone looked at her with jaw dropped. Under the table sana held tzuyu's hand tightly. Both of them interwined their hands. 

Both of them started to understand each other more. 

While sana thought it was the perfect time for them to do it.

And so she did it. 
"T-tzuyu-yah don't you think it's time for us to ......u know...." Asked sana blushing. Tzuyu understood the hints. 
She then nodded. Sana sighed in relieved.

But what she didn't know is that tzuyu was panicking inside. 
 
While tzuyu was leaving for office suddenly, 
"Uhmm.... t-tzuyu-yah..." Sana said. Tzuyu turned around. 
"Pls come home early today...." Said Sana. Tzuyu nodded. 

When tzuyu left sana ran to her room and immediately took her phone. She searched for things she has to do and don't , preparing herself for the night. 

While tzuyu on the office was having also the same tension. She went to the toilet cubicle and searched 

'How to make your wife pregnant?' 

Tzuyu who was new to it got more nervous as she knew none of this. She even tried to watch some to take notes, some things kind of really disgusted her. 

She was really nervous about tonight. 
When the clock hit 6:00 , tzuyu went to the managers office. 

"You wanna go? Is there any emergency?" Asked the manager who was a man on his 40s. 
"N-no sir. " Said tzuyu. The manager frowned. But then smiled upon realizing something. 
"Ohhh I understand. Recently you got married. Is it because of you wife?" Asked the manager. 
Tzuyu nodded with a slight smile. 
"Hahaha, ok you can go. Enjoy your newly married life . " Said the manager smiling. Tzuyu bowed and then left the office. 


Meanwhile, 

Sana was pretty much nervous. She tried to remember everything she studied from internet about what to do and what not. Sana looked herself at the mirror and took a deep breath. Her clothes were a bit revealing her cleavage was shown. She curled her brown hair making her look more gorgeous. Red lipstick, of course and the most important thing was her perfume. She made sure to wear something that can easily get someone's attention. 

"I hope it's enough to get her attention......" Sana said as she was a bit nervous. She made today's dinner. It was tzuyu's favorite. Sana went to the dinning area to see if everything is ok or not. 

Soon after sana heard the door being unlocked. Sana went to the door. There she saw tzuyu getting rid of her shoes. Tzuyu looked up only to see sana who looked out of the world. Tzuyus heart beat raised. She was starstruck. 

'how did I get so lucky.....' tzuyu thought as her eyes was checking out sana. Sana who could feel tzuyu's eyes suddenly blushed. Sana smiled a bit as she saw tzuyu's mouth agape. Tzuyus heart wanted to jump out after seeing sana smiling. Unknowingly tzuyu's lips formed a small smile. 

Sana and Tzuyu both stared at each other. 

"Tzuyu-ah...." Sana called. It sounded so cute in tzuyu's ear. Tzuyu got back hearing sana calling her. Sana went near tzuyu and took tzuyu's office bag from her hand. 

"Let me take this....go freshen up and let's have dinner together...." Said Sana. 
"Dinner?" Tzuyu asked as tzuyu was the one who usually cooks dinner. 
"I cooked for us. " Said Sana. 
Tzuyu was surprised. She changed her clothes and went to the dining table. Both of them talked about how their day passed. 

After the dinner both of them sat on the couch on the living room. Sana brought the wine that tzuyu's grandfather gifted them during their marriage. It was an expensive wine. 

"Sana....I actually don't drink...." Said tzuyu. Sana raised her brows. 
"Really? Even when you were in foreign?" Asked sana. Tzuyu shook her head. 
"It's fine. Today you can try it with me. It will be fine. I will give you small amount. " Said Sana. Tzuyu nodded. Sana handed tzuyu the glass. Tzuyu and her started to drink. Tzuyu stopped after the first glass. While sana was on her third. Sana was still sobber. They were talking about their highschool life and all. Suddenly 

"Hey...why the heck does your family treat you like that . " Asked sana frowning. Tzuyu stayed silent for a while. Sana thought maybe it's too personal. Sana was about to say something but then tzuyu spoke. 

"Actually......I am an illegitimate child. " tzuyu said. Sanas face right now became serious. 
"My father had a one night stand with my mom. Both of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter