SENT ME BACK TO YOU: 5

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The whole room was gathered with the chou's. After the tragic death of tzuyu it was the first time they gathered for dinner. The police investigated tzuyu's suicide case. It was found out that tzuyu was actually depressed with her life. They closed the case saying that the main reason behind tzuyu's death was fragile mental health.

But throughout the investigation it was no longer hidden that sana had an affair with mark. So basically all hate went towards sana. People saying that it was all her fault, ignoring her and talking behind her back. The kind of situation sana was in right now wasn't healthy for either her or her unborn child.

It was stressing her a lot listening to people talking behind her back. The family gathering was not better either.

Sana could feel the stares. Minju and hyewon were playing with Tzuyu's grandfather in the garden . Jun who saw her sitting there just smirked. He went near her.

"Hey cheater....." Said jun. Sana just stayed silent. He looked at sana's baby bump and said,
"Nice tummy by the way ......so is it your boyfriends or your dead wife's?" Said jun.
Sana still didn't say anything. Jun looked around to see if anyone was watching them or not. He placed his hand on sana's shoulder.
"I told you she couldn't make you satisfied. At least you should have give me a chance..... " He said and massaged sana's shoulder in a sensual way which made sana feel disgusting. Sana moved away his hands and tried to avoid him to not start any scene.

"Is this your new way to earn money fast?" Asked jun. Sana looked at him with a questionable look. "How much did tzuyus boss paid you? ....I can pay you double for one nig-" before even he could finish , sana stood up and gave a hard slap across his face earning others attention.

Mr. and Mrs. Chou immediately came to the rescue.
"Keep your hands off my son you dirty disgusting woman!!!" Said Mrs. Chou.
At that time tzuyus grandfather entered with minju and hyewon. Both of them ran to sana and clenched sana's dress while standing closely with sana.
"What's happening here?!!!" Asked tzuyu's grandfather.
"Papa, look this girl hit my son. Hey aren't you still embarrassed about what you did to my daughter? I knew from the start that she wasn't a good news!!!!" Said mr. Chou.

Sana kept silent.
"You shut up!!!" Said tzuyus grandfather to mr. Chou.
"Why did you hit him?" Asked Tzuyu's grandfather coldly looking at sana.
"I-.....h-he was making bad comments about me...." Said Sana. She was scared of tzuyu's grandfather .
"What did he say?" Asked tzuyu's grandfather.
"I c-can't tell you....I am sorry...." Sana said looking down. Tzuyus grandfather nodded. He then looked at jun asking him to say something.
"S-so what should I do? F-for her my sister died!! " Said jun crying fake.
The whole room filled with murmurs. Sana's tears fell as she remembered tzuyu again.

"Where were you when tzuyu died?" Asked sana straightforward looking at jun. Jun became silent trying to find an answer.

Sana then continued, " the police first called Mr. and Mrs. Chou when they found tzuyu. At that time s-she was still alive. Then W-why didn't I see you there after tzuyu was announced death. You didn't even c-call anyone. The police waited for you but you didn't show up. And when did you show up? Right when they handover tzuyu's death body to us. "

Everyone went silent.
"Yahh are you t-trying to hide the fact that because of you she died?" Said mr. Chou trying to save themselves from the accusations.

"You are such a dirt to our family!!! God knows who's child you are carrying..... Yahh are those two even tzuyu's?? They don't even look like her!!!" Said mrs. Chou pointing at minju and hyewon. Sana closed her eyes as her tears fell even more. She covered both hyewon and minjus one ear with her hand and other one with her bump by hugging them.

"I say we kick them out of our family. Papa , if everyone agrees you can't say no to it. " Said mr. Chou.
"I agree , we should kick them out!!" Said one of tzuyus uncle. One by one everyone started to say the same thing.

"Enough!!! I am the head of the family. So I decided whether she should leave or not!!!" Said tzuyu's grandfather.
Everyone went silent.

"And you...." Tzuyus grandfather called sana . Sana flinched.
"Come with me. " Said tzuyu's grandfather. Sana followed him with the twins. They went to the big garden which was behind the house.

Everyone knew tzuyu's grandfather was up to something. It was either something good or bad. 

There was a table and chair on the garden to sit. Tzuyus grandfather told sana to sit there. "sit here. It's not good to stand for too long when you are in this condition. " He said indicating sana's pregnancy. Sana sat there. He then sat on another chair.
For a while he stayed silent. Then he heaved a deep sighed.

"You have to leave this city and move somewhere far away where no one knows you. " Said tzuyu's grandfather.
"A-are you kicking us out? P-pls don't kick my kids out.....t-they are a chou I s-swear...you can kick me o-out..." Sana said pleading but then ,
"You idiot woman!!!!!" Said tzuyu's grandfather. Mr. Chou who secretly followed them to the garden thought that today sana is going to be kicked out. He then left the place smiling without making any sound.

Sana looked down as she got scared again.
"Who said I am kicking you out? You really are dumb for doing dirty to my little tzuyu. I thought of you as a smart woman when I found out that you married my granddaughter. Sigh. But I was wrong. I am still mad at you. I can just kick you out right at this moment. But......." Suddenly his eyes softened looking at minju and hyewon. "I would never kick them out...." He said softly.
"They have tzuyu's blood flowing in their veins. A chou's blood. Besides after tzuyu they have no one other than you. As tzuyu's parent, it is my responsibility to look after you four now. I have already decided where you and the kids will be staying. The way people are bad mouthing about the incident is not good for the kids. I don't want them to grow this little flowers in a polluted society and I am going to talk to your father about it. " Said grandpa chou.

He then looked at minju and hyewon. Then smiled indicate them to come closer to him. The two went to him running. As if grandpa chou has become their new friend.

He caressed their hair while looking at them adoring.
"They are just like my little tzuyu. One looks like her other one acts like her. " He said with a small smile.

"Can I ask you a question?" Asked sana. Grandpa chou looked at sana and nodded.
"Why are you helping us? I...I thought everyone hated tzuyu. " Said Sana.
"Tzuyu and I had a similarity. We both were never loved by our own people. The care that my sons and daughters and in laws shows me are all fake. They think I don't know it. They just love my properties. I failed in my life as a father. I owe to tzuyu's mother. Tzuyu didn't know as I never told her.  Tzuyu's mother came to me when she was pregnant with tzuyu . Complaining how my son used her. I trusted my son too much at that time . I didn't believed her and kicked her out. After tzuyu was born I told my people to investigate and indeed tzuyu is a chou. Tzuyus mother passed away and I decided to take tzuyu's responsibility. "Said grandpa chou.

Both then stayed silent for a moment.
"My man will drop you where you will be living. " Said grandpa chou. Sana nodded. Grandpa chou then told them to go home for today and the rest he will be taking care of.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Baby....do you like this new place?...... i know it's far from Where mama is. But....(sigh) we don't have any choice. " Sana said caressing her baby bump. It's been months since she moved into this new house. It was one of grandpa chou's house. The city where they are living right now is very busy. But the house was located a bit far from locality and it gave a chance to sana for fresh air.

Near sana minju and hyewon were sitting on the floor and drawing whatever they want. It was a beautiful afternoon.

"Sana-ya,  here's your tea. " Said sana's mother.
"Thanks mom. " Said Sana smiling.
"By the way I have talked with your father and he agreed for me to stay here. He will be coming here on weekends to see us and you are not in the state to work. " Said mrs . minatozaki.
"Mom.....I am such a burden to you...." Said Sana.
"No sana. You are my daughter and daughter is not a burden. " Said Mrs. Minatozaki.

Sana just looked outside. Her mind again went back to tzuyu. How much she has been missing her beloved. She still blame herself for everything. How much she wishes to undo everything she has done.

At night, sana was sitting on her bed with the picture of tzuyu in her hand.
"Yeobo....." Sana mumbled. Her tears fell on the frame.

She then laid on the bed and slept with Tzuyu's picture. She does that every night.

As days passed sana gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Sana cried in happiness holding her daughter. Grandpa chou also came to see her daughter. Sana's parents and grandpa chou was so happy to have the baby.

And also a new journey for sana also started from that day.

15 years later:

(In heaven)

"Get in line everyone!!!! I have got information from everyones family!!!!"said chaeyoung one of the gods angel to the people in heaven. The heaven garden was place where the souls would come to enjoy it's beauty. After all the heaven was filled with beautiful things and creatures that is beyond imagination. A human can't even imagine how beautiful the heaven is.
"Hey tell mine first. " Said mr. Kim.
"Mr. Kim congratulations your daughter has gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. You are now a grandpa. " Said chaeyoung announcing. Souls around Mr. Kim applaud congratulating him.

"Ok mine next!!!" Said Mr. Kwon .
"Ok so yours is....." Chaeyoung then continued to tell them about the good and bad news to the souls. After giving the information to her assigned souls chaeyoung the angel went to the tall soul who looked uninterested and was busy playing with the paradise dogs. The tall figure who committed suicide 15 years ago. She now doesn't have those thick bangs or thick glasses, her appearance changed so much that if she go back to the world no one would be able to recognize her. She was a beauty who was covered with thick bangs and thick glasses. Chopping off those bangs and without glasses she looked really beautiful that even sometimes chaeyoung wondered how beautiful gods creations can be. Chaeyoung herself has never able to see how god looks like . Everytime she met god , all she saw was l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter