Searching Souls

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Journal Club | 4:30PM

 

Minji's POV


I felt guilty after yelling at Yoohyeon yesterday. I shouldn't have done that.. that's not me..

 

 

I heard from Yubin that they've been practicing nonstop for track and that's how I know that whatever I said yesterday was so wrong. I grabbed my camera before going to the door but it suddenly opened revealing a panting Yoohyeon.

 

 

I looked at her in my surprise before looking away. 
 

 

"Give me the camera. I told you, I can do it. You're so stubborn" She said before snatching the camera away from me and examining it.

 

 

I didn't say anything. She looked at me again before dropping her bag on one of the chairs. 
 

 

"you said to take pictures of empty classrooms right?" I nodded. 
 

 

"and empty hallways.." I added. She looked at me before sighing.

 

 

"I'll do it" I said causing her to look at me again. She looked mad for some reasons.

 

 

"what?" I asked calmly.

 

 

"you don't get it.. I'll be back" she said before going outside. I followed her secretly. I don't know why but there's this urge to apologize to her.. 

 

 

I saw her having problems with the camera but quickly solved it. I smiled. She looks kinda cute when she's focused. Sighed.. it would've been perfect if only she doesn't hate me..

 

 

She must've noticed my presence, I motioned for her to continue but she just stood there looking at me before walking closer to me.

 

 

"D..do you want to come with me to look for empty hallways? I mean.. since you're already kind of following me anyways" I scoffed.

 

 

"I just want to see if you're actually doing it!" I replied. 


 

"So.. will you? Come with me?" I looked away before nodding.

 

 

"I guess, I can.." She nodded before walking ahead of me. I slowly followed behind. 
 

 

We walked in silenced until we finally found what we are looking for. 
 

 

"This one looks perfect, what do you think?" She asked. Is this really the Kim Yoohyeon, I know? She's really asking me for my opinion..?

 

 

I nodded. After a few more minutes of taking pictures, she finally finished. She must've hurted her shoulders.. she kept touching it.

 

 

"So.. I'm actually thinking of quitting the club" She blurted out causing me to look at her so fast. 
 

 

"What? Yubin, told me wants to join" She scoffed. But I never really wanted you to actually quit the club.. sighed.

 

 

"Oh.." I mumbled.

 

 

"But not too soon. I still wanna see you suffer" She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. 
 

 

"Yea, right.." Was all I could say..

 

 

"Do you have somewhere you want to be? You kept looking at your watch.. it's distracting" I continued nonchalantly.

 

 

"I have track practice in 20 minutes.." She said while  copying the pictures from the camera to her laptop. 
 

 

"You can go, I'll continue it" I said but she won't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter