Rainbow

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV

 

"babe.. are you ok?" I asked before tightening my grip on her hand. She looked at me before nodding.

 

 

"Mhm.. I haven't told you have I?" I looked at her confused before shaking my head.

 

 

"No.. I don't think so. What is it?" I asked concerned.

 

 

"I hate flying.. but since you're here next to me, I'm kind of relax now" She said before smiling at me. That's right.. she did mentioned it before.

 

 

"That's good to know" I replied, she smiled before putting her arms around me. I rested my head on her shoulder as I play with her fingers.

 

 

"can we pick a different film?" I asked cutely.

 

 

"Of course you can baby" She replied.

 

 

While we're watching the film, the female flight attendant went to our seat. I softly tapped her arm to alert her, she looked at me before looking at the flight attendant.

 

 

"Yes?" She asked. The flight attendant handed her something before offering it to me as well. Ah.. snacks.

 

 

"Thank you" I said. As soon as the flight attendant leaves, I chuckled loudly earning a confuse look from my girlfriend. I shook my head.

 

 

"Ani.. she looked really disappointed after seeing me next to you" I replied. She groaned before side hugging me.

 

 

"Oh please, you see that man over there? He's been looking this way and when I tried to wave at him he didn't wave back. You know why? because he was looking at you and not me" She whined before pouting at me. I laughed before glancing at the man she pointed at.

 

 

We stayed cuddled up in our seat for the whole flight before we finally landed safely. She stood up before stretching, I glanced at her before pulling her crop top down. She smiled before leaning down to kiss me on top of my head. 

 

 

"That flight felt like forever. Let's go?" She asked before grabbing our bag from the cabin. I nodded before linking my arms with her. 

 

 

"So.. my brother is waiting with his girlfriend. He's gonna give us the key to the car we rented. Babe? I'm happy you're here with me" She suddenly said making me smile all of a sudden.

 


"I'm happy to be here with you as well, Yoohyeon-ah" I replied. She grinned before kissing my cheeks. 

 

 

"Which brother?" I asked. 

 

 

"Hm.. the youngest" I nodded.

 

 

"Then, let's go" I said excitedly. 

 

 

As soon as we got out of the screening, Yoohyeon immediately ran up to her brother as soon as she saw him. I smiled as I approached them. 

 

 

"Been a while, Minji noona" I nodded before greeting him back as well as his girlfriend. He's gotten so tall, well.. everyone in Yoohyeon's family are tall anyways.

 

 

"Hey, sis. Enjoy the stay ok? Let's meet again soon" He said before handing her the keys.

 

 

"For sure. How's Mom?" She asked.

 

 

"She's alright. We miss you so be sure to drop by with Minji noona" I smiled as soon as I felt Yoohyeon pull me closer to her.

 

 

"Of course. Drive safe" She said before waving at them.

 

 

"He's gotten so tall since I last sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter