What I Feel

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon's POV

 

I stopped typing before looking at Minji. The truth is, I don't hate her. I just love teasing her and seeing her reaction.. to be honest.. I actually do kinda like her. I always want to be around her but I'm a coward and I probably won't ever admit it sooner. 

 

 

"Yah, maleficent.. I'm tired. I'm taking a break" She didn't say anything and just continued typing. I hate when she's like this. I like hearing her talk..

 

 

"You're so boring" I peeked to check if that had any affect on her. I smirked inside after seeing her glaring at me.

 

 

"whatever you want to do, Kim Yoohyeon" She said nonchalantly before ignoring me again.


 

I slowly lay my head on the table while watching her typing on her laptop.
 

 

It started when I was introduced to her by my friend, Eunseo. I remember seeing her and spending a full day with her, with Eunseo of course. I immediately fell for her after a couple of more hang outs. It's her personality that I admire. She's very down to earth and she's attractive for everything that she does. 
 

 

"You can go, since you're so bored" I grinned secretly. 
 

 

"So.. about the pictures that you told me to take, I haven't had the chance to do it" She looked at me disappointingly before sighing.

 

 

"That's due in two days.." She mumbled. Is she sad about it? Aish..

 

 

"I'll get it done" I said nonchalantly. 
 

 

"can I ask you a question, Kim Yoohyeon?" She asked without looking at me.

 

 

"Depends" I replied sarcastically. I hate myself..

 

 

"Do you even care about this club? If not, you know you can always withdraw your application. Yubin, actually wanted to join. I could really use your spot.." I don't know why but I felt a little hurt by that.

 

 

"No, I'm not withdrawing" I said slightly pissed.

 

 

"Then do what you're assigned to! We all work hard here, unlike you who only joined just to see me suffer" She half-yelled. I looked at her and she did the same to me.

 

 

"I was.. nevermind. I'm leaving" I said before standing up and walking out of the club room and closing it a little louder. 
 

 

I was practicing for track for 6hrs yesterday that's why I couldn't do it. She's making a big deal out of it. It's due in two days! I still have time to do it. She should be glad that I even told her about it.. aish.

 

 

I went to my usual place under the tree before laying on the grass and covering my eyes with my forearm. Stupid.. I shouldn't have mentioned it. 
 

 

I grabbed my phone after feeling it vibrated on my thigh. 
 

 

Practice tonight - Eunseo

 


Ok.. technically, I still have tomorrow to get the photos done..  I sighed before replying.

 

 

I stretched before standing up and going to the gym to watch people practice while I wait for my teammates. My usual routine is this: going to class, cafeteria, cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter