Serious, Joke

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV

 

It's been a few days since that night she kissed me.. I still can't stop thinking about it. I sighed before closing my laptop and resting my head on top of it. 
 

 

It's also been a few days since she attended the meetings.. I know she's avoiding me on purpose.. we both are.
 

 

I looked at my phone to check if I have messages. One missed call from Gahyeon. I sighed before returning her call.

 

 

"Unnie?" She answered after the second ring.

 

 

"Gahyeon-ah.. do you think you could tell Seulgi-ssi that we're no longer doing the interview?" 
 

 

"Ah.. neh, I'll let her know unnie" 

 

 

"Thank you.. I'm hanging up" As soon as I hanged up, another call comes through.

 

 

Kim Yoohyeon calling.. 

 

 

I almost dropped my phone after seeing who the caller is. I took a deep breath before answering the call. 
 

 

"...." She should be the one to say something first.. 

 

 

"Minji.." 
 

 

"..are you awake?" I hummed.

 

 

"I'm outside your unit.. can you open the door?" I narrowed my eyes before standing up to go to the door. 
 

 

I slowly opened the door before peeking out to check if it's really her outside.

 

 

"Minji" She raised her head before looking at me. 
 

 

"Sorry.. I must've drank a lot.. I couldn't open our unit, I lost my key.. and Eunseo is away.." She explained. I looked at her up and down. Literally a mess.. her necktie is loosely on and her shirt is a bit wrinkled. 
 

 

".. I was wondering if.. I could stay the night.." I sighed before stepping aside.

 

 

"come in" She nodded before taking off her shoes and getting inside.

 

 

"Is Yubin in..?" I shook my head.

 

 

"She's at her girlfriend's" She looked at me for a few seconds before nodding.


 

"Why don't you go sit on the couch first. Do you need water?" She nodded her head before sitting down on the couch. 
 

 

I know I shouldn't talk to drunk people and most importantly never ask them about anything but.. maybe, maybe.. she'll say something that I can hold on to.. 

 

 

"Sorry for the inconvenience.." She mumbled. I shook my head before handing her the glass of water. She took it before saying thank you.

 

 

"Just try not to throw up.. I'll be in my room" I said. That can't be helped, Minji-ah.. tsk..



I walked straight to my room before gently closing the door and leaving her. I sighed again before climbing to my bed and covering myself. I was gonna close my eyes but I remember that it's winter and our heater is broken.
 

 

I groaned before getting out of the bed and grabbing an extra blanket for her. I went to the living room and saw her curled up on the couch while sleeping soundly. I sighed before kneeling beside her and putting the blanket over her.

 

 

I was about to go but she quickly grabbed my hand. 
 

 

"Yah Kim Yoohyeon.." I mumbled. She's fast asleep though..

 

 

"I like you.. Minji.. I really.. I like you.." I sighed. Of course drunk people will say things like this.. 

 

 

I carefully take her hands off me, I stood up before going back inside my room. There's no point having a conversation with a drunk person let alone believe what they say.. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter