Sorry

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon's POV

 

It's been a few weeks since the incident. I've recovered faster than expected, though I still have a cast on. I stopped track for the meantime. Gladly, coach told me to use all the time to rest and get better. 
 

 

"That's all you're gonna eat?" I looked to my right. right.. she's also been taking care of me these past few weeks. I nodded.

 

 

"This isn't food" I chuckled before snatching the protein shake away from her.

 

 

"This is all I eat in the morning" I replied honestly before taking a sip. She clicked her tongue.

 

 

"That's why you're sticks and bones" She mumbled. I looked at her before raising my eyebrows.

 

 

"Excuse me, I'm y. Do you want to see my abs, Minji-ssi?" I teased before playfully raising my shirt. She immediately looked away. 
 

 

"Yah!!" I laughed. 
 

 

"I was just kidding, don't you have club meetings?" I asked. She nodded.

 

 

"I'll be fine, you can go" I said. 
 

 

"Are you sure?" She looked at me up and down. I nodded.

 

 

"Hm. Wait.. do you finally have feelings for me? Why are you taking care of me so much? Huh?" I teased. She scoffed before standing up.

 

 

"Yah don't get too ahead of yourself.. I'm only doing it because of my cousin" My smile quickly faded. 
 

 

"Oh.. then you can go. It's fine, I'll be fine really" I smiled again before showing her a thumbs up. 
 

 

She looked at me hesitantly before grabbing her things. 
 

 

"Just.. call me.. if you need anything" I nodded.

 

 

She gave me look one last time before walking away. I sighed. That's how it has always been...


 

Flashback

 

It's Valentine's Day. I smiled while holding a rose and a cute korilakkuma bear that she loves. I hope she likes it. Jiwoo said she'll be staying after class so, I waited for her to get done with her cleaning duties. 
 

 

"I bet you got a lot of letters, Minji-ah!" I heard one of her classmates exclaimed. 
 

 

"Ah.. neh" I scoffed while tightening my hold on to the bear.

 

 

"Did you give it to him?" Give what?

 

 

"I did.." give what??

 

 

"I bet he likes you back now! What if he asks you out on a date?" I.. who are they talking about? 
 

 

"Yah.. of course, you'll have to be ready when it happens!" I frowned. Just as what I feared, I guess she likes someone already. 
 

 

I was gonna leave but stopped walking after hearing my name getting called.

 

 

"Yah.. Kim Yoohyeon!" You have no idea how much I love hearing you call my name..

 

 

I turned around to face her before hiding the bear and the rose behind my back. I raised my eyebrows at her.

 

 

"wae?" I replied. She pointed at me.

 

 

"What are you still doing here? What's that behind you?" .. 

 

 

"It's none of your business" I replied before turning around.

 

 

"is that for me? Yah.. did you reall-" I faced her again before shaking my head. How can you tease me knowing you already like some else? Don't play with people's feelings like that. 
 

 

"Aniyo. These are not for you. I was looking for YooA-sunbae but I guessed she's not here.." I saw her frowned before nodding. What was that? Don't make me hope.. 

 

 

"Ah.. is that so? Yea, she went home early" I nodded before walking away from her. 
 

 

End of Flashback 

 


After that, things started getting awkward between us. Well.. she was the first to avoid me, talking to a different circle of friends and completely avoiding me. I hated Eunseo for even introducing us together.. I kinda wished we didn't meet each other then.
 

 

I caught feelings for her just a few days after we got introduced. I was gonna confess to her but I heard she started dating the dude.. so we just kind of fell apart until now, here I am still secretly madly in love with her. 
 

 

After hearing that she has long broken up with that dude back in High School, I started talking back to her beginning of college years. For some reasons, we started hating each other, and bickering seems to be the only way I can talk to her so that's what I did. Then I joined the club she's in just to spend more time with her. I just kinda wish that this time it'll work between us.. now that no one's in between. 
 

 

"EARTH TO YOOHYEON!!" I heard someone shouted which surprised me. 
 

 

"Wae?!" I replied. 
 

 

"I have been calling you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter