Drifting Apart

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon's POV

 

I looked at the ticket that Seulgi gave me while staring deeply at this turned off big screen in front of me. Should I go? What will she say when she sees me? I should tell her that I'm no longer quitting the club because I already made a deal with my cousin.. 

 

 

I sighed before putting the ticket inside my hoodie's pocket. I walked out of the secret theater and locked it. 

 

 

I looked around to check if someone saw me. I exhaled before walking at the address written on the paper. If I see her there.. should I tell her immediately or wait for her? Aish.. why is this so difficult for me all of the sudden.. it's just her..

 

 

I showed the guards my ticket and they let me in. I looked at all the puppies waiting for their possible owners. These puppies are lowkey cute.. I exhaled nervously as I made eye-contact with her. She looked shocked to see me.

 

 

She started walking towards me. Oh please.. what is she going to say now.. I can see smokes coming out of her ears.
 


 

"What are you doing here?" She asked. I stayed silent while playing with this cute tiny pomeranian. Sapphire..? That's a cute name.

 

 

"Are you here to ruin this for me?" I looked at her in disbelief.

 

 

"What are you even saying" I replied. She sighed. 

 

 

"This event will end in about an hour. I swear, if you do something to ruin it.." I frowned.

 

 

"I'm not here for you, don't worry" I said before standing up and walking outside of the event. stupid maleficent..
 


 

I scoffed. Since when did she have this effect on me? I used to not waver from her comebacks and now.. I feel hurt by them. What is this.. 

 

 

I grabbed a bottle of grape soda that they were selling while waiting for the event to finish. I don't even know why I'm even waiting for her after all that she said to me back there.. 

 

 

As soon as she exited the event and saw me standing while waiting for her, she immediately jogged her way to me.

 

 

"You're still here?" I nodded.

 

 

"Obviously" I replied sarcastically.

 

 

"Wae?" She asked before putting her bag on her shoulder.

 


"Just cause.." I replied. 
 

 

"This is so unlike you.." She said before suspiciously looking at me. 
 


 

"I'm here becau--" 
 

 

Her phone started ringing, she picked it up while still looking at me suspiciously. I sighed before putting my hands inside my hoodie's pocket.

 

 

"Oh? Yubin-ah.. neh, I just finished" I frowned as soon as I heard who called her. 
 

 

"Ah.. neh, I'll be on my way then. Neh.. bye" I looked at her.

 

 

"Who was that?" I asked. I'm not deaf, I heard who exactly called her and I did sounded a little rude.. but whatever. 

 

 

"It was Yubin, we're meeting somewhere" She replied nonchalantly before walking and passing me. I grabbed her wrist which causes her to look at me angrily.

 

 

"At this hour? It's late" I said while looking away. 
 

 

"Don't you have somewhere else to be? Also, I need your d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter