Vanilla Twilight

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon's POV

 

"Yah, where are you going?" My roommate asked. 
 

 

"Minji's" I replied. She scoffed before laughing at me.

 

 

"You're so clingy" She teased. I glared at her.

 

 

"At least I have a girlfriend" I teased back before giving her a tongue out.

 

 

"Yea, bet she'll get tired of you soon" I knitted my eyebrows before glaring back at her.

 

 

"Stop being a hater" I said. She laughed again before shoo-ing me.

 

 

"Go, go to your beloved girlfriend" I rolled my eyes before walking to the door.

 

 

"Don't miss me too much" She scoffed beforeshaking her head. I laughed before closing the door behind.

 

 

I know, I'm pathetic. I really can't sleep well if I don't get to see my girlfriend. We couldn't see each other these past few days because of midterms and the fact that I had to spend a week with my family.. I grabbed my phone before sending her a text. I stand next to the door of her unit, waiting for her to open the door.

 

 

After a few minutes, she opened the door and closed it behind her. I smiled, she looks really cute and uh.. y.. wearing her nighties on. She immediately raised her eyebrows after realizing I just looked at her up and down. 
 

 

"Kim Yoohyeon.. wae? It's almost midnight" She said before yawning. Now, I feel bad.. she must've been tired..

 

 

"Sorry, were you resting already?" She looked at me before leaning in to give me a kiss on my cheek and shaking her head. 
 

 


"Ani.. waee?" She smiled before caressing my cheeks. I shrugged before holding her hands and kissing them.
 

 

"I missed you, can we talk inside my car?" She gave me a smile. 
 

 

"At this hour?" She teased. I grinned before nodding. 
 

 

"Yes, baby at this hour" I replied before taking off my jacket and putting it around her. She scoffed before grabbing my hand after and squeezing it tight.
 

 

"You're so cute when you're clingy like this" She said, I smiled like a fool before intertwining my hand with hers and started walking towards my R8 with her. 
 

 


"Have you eaten yet?" She asked as soon as we got inside the car. I nodded before tucking in her fringe behind her ears as we faced each other at the backseat. 
 

 

"yes, ma'am" I replied. She chuckled. 
 

 

"Good. So.. what do you want to talk about, hm?" She asked while playing with my fingers. I smiled before shaking my head. 
 

 

"Honestly.. I just want to make out" I joked, she immediately looked at me in shocked. I burst out laughing. 
 

 

"Ani.. I was joking" She playfully slapped my arm before glaring at me.

 

 

"Jokes are half meant, Yoohyeon-ah" She said. I raised my eyebrows at her. 
 

 

"Oh, wait no, I really meant it" She rolled her eyes at me.

 

 

"Ok, come here" She said, making me turn to her faster than the bullet train. Now, it's time for her to laugh but to my surprise she didn't. She raised her eyebrows at me before telling me to come closer. 
 

 


"Wait.. for real?" I asked, still hesitant.
 

 

"Do you want it, or not?" She asked.

 

 

I didn't have time to respond as I hurriedly leaned in and hungrily kissed her lips. I can feel her loving every movements I do with the way she's reciprocating them, I started putting my hands under her night gown, caressing her honey thighs which I've been eyeing since earlier. 
 

 

My lips went to her jaw down to her neck and to her collarbone before leaving a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter