Favorite T-Shirt

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV

 

I frowned as I saw her pant heavily after reaching the lined goal. She looked so tired.. I'm watching her practice track along with a few students in the bleachers right now. I stood up as soon as she started walking towards my direction. I heard some gasps coming from my sides. I rolled my eyes before smiling at her.

 

 

"Wae?" She asked. She must've seen me rolling my eyes. I shook my head before giving her a sweet smile.
 

 

"Ew, you're so sweaty" I teased. She pouted before leaning in to kiss me on my cheek. I handed her the water I prepared earlier. She happily took it.

 

 

"You look tired.." I mumbled, she shook her head. 
 

 

"Not anymore because you're here now. We have one more run then we'll be done for the day" I nodded. I wiped her sweaty forehead and neck before telling her to turned around, she didn't questioned it and did it right away. 
 

 

I slowly lifted her track shirt before wiping her sweaty back. Again, I heard some gasping from the side. I sighed before turning her around. 
 

 

"You sure have a lot of shocked fans" I scoffed. She looked at me confused. I shook my head. 
 

 

"Can we eat somewhere after my practice?" She asked. I nodded. 
 

 

"Sure, babe" I replied. She nodded before leaning in to kiss me again on my lips this time before going back to run. 
 

 

"Are you.. Kim Minji?" I looked to my right before nodding my head.

 

 

"Woah.. you're really pretty! You guys look really good together" I smiled shyly before nodding. 
 

 

"My name is Ryujin by the way! I run too, I'm a huge fan of Yoohyeon-sunbae" She exclaimed. I gave her a thumbs up but she extended her hand, so I shook it.

 

 

"nice to meet you, Ryujin" I said. 
 

 

We both turned our attention to the practice, I can see her having a hard time whenever she tries stepping on her injured leg. I frowned. Maybe it's not time for her to return track yet.. 

 

 

As soon as the practice run ended, she jogged towards me before extending her hand to grab the towel I'm holding. I smiled before giving it to her. 
 

 

"Do you mind if I take a quick shower in the gym?" I shook my head. 
 

 

"Aniyo. I'll wait for you" She smiled before nodding and grabbing her duffel bag and grabbing my hand. We went inside the gym, she said to wait for her inside the locker room so I did.

 

 

"Babe! Can you hand me my toothpaste please, I left it there" I smiled before looking for the item, I quickly went near the entrance before handing it to her while avoiding looking at her ness. She laughed. 
 

 

"You can look, I'm all yours" She said before grabbing the toothpaste. I shook my head before going back to the bench and waited for her to stepped out of the shower. 
 

 

A couple of minutes later, she came out with her still damped hair. She smiled at me before opening her arms wide and tightly embracing me. I blushed from the sudden affection.

 

 

"Now, I can finally hug you" She said before kissing my neck. 
 

 

"You smelled good" I admitted. She really does though. 
 

 

She thanked me before grabbing her bag and putting her arm around my shoulder, we started walking to where she parked her car. I can't help but to think about her injured leg, I sighed. She must've heard it.

 

 

She put her things inside the trunk before going to the driver's seat and looking at me while pouting. 
 

 

"Waeee.." She said before caressing my face. 
 

 

"I'm just.. worried about your leg" She looked at me before looking away. 
 

 

"You noticed?" I nodded before rubbing her arm. 
 

 

"Maybe it's not the time to go back yet, Yoohyeon-ah?" I asked worriedly. She looked at me before smiling.

 

 

"I'm fine though, it just hurted a little because of how I tied my shoelace" I exhaled before nodding.

 

 

"As long as you tell me as soon as something feels wrong, hm?" She smiled before nodding and leaning i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter