Drive Slow

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV

 

"you're going too fast" I said before looking at her from the shotgun seat. I saw her knitted her eyebrows at me.

 

 

"Aniya. I'm only going 45" She said. I clicked my tongue.

 

 

"It's only 35 here, Kim Yoohyeon" I said.

 

 

"It's only 10 miles babe, it's fine" she said before reaching for my hand. I pulled my hand away.

 

 

"Drive slow please" I said calmly. She sighed before slowly releasing her foot on the gas to match the speed limit.

 

 

The car ride became quiet. I sighed before reaching for her hand that's on the gearshift.

 

 

"I'm sorry" I said. She looked at me quickly before giving me a smile.

 

 

"No, it's my fault" She replied before squeezing my hand. 
 

 

"Hey.. uh, Seulgi unnie called me last night, she told me about a trip in Jeju. Can we go?" She asked. I hummed before looking at her.

 

 

"For summer break? Of course we can go" I said before smiling at her.

 

 

"Awesome! I'll message her right away" She said quietly. 

 

 

I looked to my right while watching the scenery outside. I'm glad that her leg is now fully healed. She even participated in a competition lately and she won. 
 

 

I know her meeting with my cousin wasn't the best but I wanted them to meet properly.. If the accident didn't happen, I would've introduce them to each other a little bit earlier but since now that she's fully healed, I want them to meet properly.

 

 

Bora is the only cousin I have with me here in Seoul. A lot of my relatives lives in the country. Bora followed me right after telling my parents that I wanted to continue my studies at this prestigious school I'm currently attending.

 

 

Though she lives the next dormitory to me, we hang out from time to time when there's an empty schedule available. I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked at my girlfriend, she already parked the car.

 

 

"Oh, we're here.." I said. She nodded before caressing my cheeks before giving me a kiss on my cheek.

 

 

"kiss for your thoughts?" She asked while giving me her sweet smile. I melt secretly when she does this.. I still can't believe we're together.. it feels like just yesterday we're still bickering and fighting now.. now look at us.

 

 

I smiled before shaking my head. 
 

 

"Nothing, Shall we go inside? I want to cuddle with you fast!" I said excitedly. She chuckled before unbuckling her seatbelt and we both got out of the car. 
 

 

"Same, I want to cuddle my baby too" I looked at her flustered.

 

 

"Whaaat?" She said while smiling at me.

 

 

"Say that again" She looked at me confused.

 

 

"Ba..byy?" I chuckled before giving her a kiss on her nose. 
 

 

"cutie" I said. She shook her head before grabbing both of our bags and then we started walking inside our dorm. 
 

 

"AAAHHH.. don't you love it when you come home to your home" I rolled my eyes at her remark before laughing.

 

 

"You're soo cheesy. Come here" I told her to sit on the couch as soon as we got inside the dorm. 
 

 

I sat on her lap before resting my face on her neck and giving it a quick peck. 
 

 

"Why are you so clingy for huh.." I hummed.

 

 

"Because I'm going to miss you.." I mumbled. She didn't hear me properly so she asked for me to say it again.

 

 

"I said.. I'm going to miss you" I repeated before looking at her. She looked shocked before maintaining a straight face again.

 

 

"What do you mean?" She asked but not looking at me. I sighed before poking her cheek.

 

 

"pabo.." I said softly. She grabbed my hand before putting her arms around my waist.

 

 

"You think I wouldn't see it?" I asked innocently. She finally sighed before looking at me sadly.

 

 

"I'm not going. I turned it down" I looked at her shocked before frowning.

 

 

"Why did you do that? Why not? Babe.. that's a good opportunity for you" I said. She tightened her hold on me.

 

 

"I just.. I don't want to leave you here.. alone" I chuckled before pok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter