My Girl~

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV

 

"Thank you for accepting our Yoohyeon again" Yoohyeon's mom said. My girlfriend groaned before whining.

 

 

"Please mom" She whined. I chuckled before grabbing her thigh under the table.

 

 

"Kidding aside, I'm really happy that you guys are finally together at last" Her mom continued. I smiled before nodding.

 

 

"Thank you for accepting us, auntie" She shook her head.

 

 

"Call me mom please" I looked at Yoohyeon. She gave me her eyesmile before nodding. 
 

 

 

"Eomma, we won't be long. I want to bring Minji somewhere so we're leaving shortly after the dinner" She informed Mom. 
 

 

"Yes, of course. Please do! Enjoy your time alone~" We both smiled at her Mom. 
 

 

"Any place in mind, noona?" Her younger brother asked. I looked at Yoohyeon. 
 

 

"Of course but I'm not telling~ She search places you know. I want it to be a surprise" I chuckled. So, she does noticed me searching places whenever she tells me about exciting places to go to. 
 

 

 

"Ah, is that so?" Her brother asked. Yoohyeon nodded before putting the steak inside . 
 

 

"Good?" I asked. She smiled before nodding at me. 
 

 

"Hm.." She mumbled before leaning in, brushing her nose on my cheeks. 
 

 

"I think I'm full~" She announced before placing down her utensils. I gave her a smile before matching glances with her Mom. She gave me a quick huge smile.

 

 

After the dinner, we quickly said our goodbyes. I looked at Yoohyeon before grabbing her hand and intertwining it with mine. 
 

 

"Kwenchanna?" I asked softly. I saw her eyes getting watery as soon as the door closes on us. She shook her head before looking at me and smiling.

 

 

"I'm more than fine, babe. I'm just.. I'm happy to see them again and to be able to bring you with me to meet them" She said. I gave her a genuine smile before leaning in to give her a kiss.

 

 

"Ok, then cheer up! I love you" I said. She smiled shyly before putting her arms around my shoulder and pulling me closer as we walk towards our rented car. 
 

 

"So.. where are we going? I didn't search" I said before giving her a pout. She chuckled before poking my cheeks. 
 

 

"Mhm.. there's this beach I always go to when I was young. I think it's perfect to go there right now with you. Also, the sunset is almost here, so let's go~" She said excitedly before dragging me inside the car and gently closing the door. 
 

 

She immediately grabbed my hand after rolling down the window and turning off the car's engine. I raised my eyebrows before turning to glance at her. 
 

 

"Thank you" She said. 
 

 

"What for" I asked with a smile slowly creeping on my lips.

 

 

"For everything.. even though I was mean to you, you still find ways to be equally as mean to me" She joked. I playfully glared at her.

 

 

"What I'm trying to say is that.. it made me want to talk to you more and eventually.. this" She said before putting my hands closer to her lips and giving it a peck.

 

 

"I'm sorry for being so insensitive back then and being so slow! Hyeon.." She raised her eyebrows at me. 
 

 

"I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter