I Need You

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV

 

I ran as fast as I can to look for the room Bora told me to go. She said she got into an accident. I really hope nothing too extreme happened to her.. tsk.. she's so reckless!

 

 

I stopped while panting heavily as soon as I saw her sitting outside room 407. I narrowed my eyes before walking closer to her. Isn't she supposed to be in that room?! 

 

 

"Yah!! Kim Bora. What the hell?! I thought you got into an accident??" I shouted while still panting heavily from running.

 

 

She shook her head before looking at me.

 

 

"Not me. I said, I got someone into an accident" I frowned before peeking to see the person inside the room. My eyes widened after seeing who's inside the room. Kim Yoohyeon..

 

 

I immediately looked at my cousin.

 

 

"What happened?" I asked as calmly as I can. She tilted her head. 
 

 

"I don't know.. I'm so dumb! I didn't see her as I was turning. I hit her.." I exhaled trying to calm my nerves.
 

 

"Ok, wait here" I said before knocking on the door. She looked and saw me from the glazing on the door. I saw her eyes widened, probably from realizing it was me.

 

 

I slowly twisted the doorknob before coming inside and gently closing the door and locking it.

 

 

"Minji.. What.. how did you know?" She asked quietly. I frowned after seeing her right leg covered in cast. 
 

 

"Is that ok?" I asked before pointing at her leg. Minji.. you could've rephrased that question way better.. 

 

 

She nodded. I sighed in relief. 
 

 

"The one who hit you is my cousin. Sorry this happened" I apologized while looking at her. 
 

 

"Ah.. no. It's fine.. the surgery was successful.." She mumbled.  I frowned. 
 

 

"Minji.."     "Yoohyeon" we both said at the same time. I looked at her before telling her to say it first. 
 

 

"I told you I will still do the interview. Why'd you tell my cousin that you're canceling? Don't you need it for the paper next week?" I immediately looked at her sadly. 
 

 

Here she is laying on that sad-looking hospital bed with her fully dressed injured leg and all she could think about is that damn interview? 
 

 


"Yoohyeon-ah.. can you not quit.. the club?" I said before looking away. Afraid she'll see through me. 
 

 

"Wae?" She asked. I was hoping you wouldn't ask.. 

 

 

"I told you, I'll do the interview still. It's ok, you don't have to feel guilty about all of this. Just because I got into an accident doesn't mea--" I gave her a serious look before shaking my head. 
 

 

"What are you even saying?! I never really wanted you to quit the club, ok? As for the interview? You can do it as long as you're staying in the club. So please, let's stop this conversation" I half-shouted before sighing after realizing that I've just raised my voice to someone who's sick and weak right now.

 

 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to raised my voice like that" I apologized before slowly making my way to the door. 
 

 

"Wait. Where are you going?" I stopped before facing her again. 
 

 

"To my cousin, I need to give her a scolding about this" I said. 
 

 

"Minji.. I need you" I immediately looked at her after hearing the desperation in her tone. 
 

 

"Can you stay with me.. for a little bit?" I blinked a couple of times before exhaling quietly. 
 

 

She's still looking at me with her desperate eyes, waiting for my answer. I sighed before nodding my head and walking closer to her. 
 

 

"Thank you" She said. 
 

 

I gently put my palm over her forehead and felt her slightly warmer than usual. That's right.. Bora is still outside.

 

 

"Ah.. I'll go and tell my cousin to go first.. She's still outside. Don't worry, I'll come back" I said. She gave me a nod. 
 

 

I quickly opened t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter