Why is love like this?

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV 

 

I messaged everyone that there will be no meeting today. Instead, we should just watch Yoohyeon's game. I felt guilty from the other day so I just thought that by going to her game.. it will ease some tensions between us, hopefully at least a little bit.

 


"Will it be a surprise then, unnie?" Gahyeon asked. I nodded.

 

 

"yea.. I didn't add her to the group chat on purpose" I said. 
 

 

"Ohh, okay! I can't wait then!" She exclaimed before excusing herself. 
 


 

"Oh! Unnie.. I got the chance to talk to Seulgi-nim" I looked up at her before raising my eyebrows.

 

 

"Did she agree to it?" I asked. She nodded, I smiled.

 

 

"Great!" I exclaimed.

 

 

"Oh but.. she had one condition.." I looked at her curiously.

 

 

“What?” I asked curiously.

 

 

“She wanted her cousin to interview her” I knitted my eyebrows. I knew it.. Yoohyeon hated interviewing people though. Aish.. 

 

 

 

“O-oh..”

 

 

“Wae? It shouldn’t be a problem right? They’re cousins anyways” I sighed after nodding.

 

 

I exhaled before slouching on my chair. Kim Yoohyeon what are you going to do.. honestly, I hope she doesn't give me a hard time because of this.. Also, I'm not going to her game just for her. Yubin actually have been telling me to go watch her game so yea, I'm here for my roommate. 
 

 

After our classes, instead of going straight to our meeting room, we all head to the track field and find a space. We found one exactly in the center. I don't know why but I immediately found Yoohyeon and she's looking right exactly where we are with slightly agape. I saw Yubin waving at me as well. I smiled before waving back.

 

 

The game started with Yoohyeon winning. I heard from Yubin that only the seniors get to compete with other university. So they are most likely just competing to see the best of the best in their year.

 

 

As Yoohyeon is nearing the finish line, the audiences cheered loudly. We all did, I admit even I did as soon as she crossed the line and win the game.

 

 

"I'm glad you went" I didn't realize that Yubin was sitting next to me already.
 

 

"Oh! Yea.. aren't you competing?" I asked. 
 

 

"No.. but I have to be here. Attendance points, ugh.." I chuckled at her.

 

 

I saw Yoohyeon received the award while looking in our direction. It's probably just me but she doesn't look too happy? What is her problem.. she won. She should be celebrating this.. 


 

"Assa! We won! Why don't we all celebrate?" Yubin suggested as soon as Yoohyeon approached us. 
 

 

Yoohyeon stood beside me with her trophy in hand. I looked at her before giving her a small smile.

 

 

"congratulations" I said. She nodded.

 

 

"No meeting tonight?" She asked with no emotion. I shook my head.

 

 

"No, I told them to watch your game instead" I said excitedly, hoping to be on her good side.

 

 

"Oh.." she replied in disappointment. I narrowed my eyebrows. What's up with her?

 

 

"What do you say, Yoohyeon-ah? Let's go cel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter