Draft design

Blind dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun realised what he had just said. He quickly looked up and  corrected himself  "I... I'm sorry I wasn't thinking. Ermm.. how.. how about my family's home? Noona moved out after she got married, and because I moved out too, so omma has 2 rooms free...."

Ryeowook giggled shyly "Ermmm.. where is your family home?"

"In Myeongdong and it's a walking distance to the subway line" Kyuhyun smile and saved his work. "You can consider it first" he smile, understanding her indecisive mind at this point of time. He looked down at his ipad again and did some sketch compilation to organised all his sketches. "Ryeowook-ssi, do you want to take a look at my draft sketches?"

"Ohhh you are done? That's fast!! Let me make tea first, then we can discuss" Ryeowook said while walking to her kitchen area to boil water. She took out two mugs, took out her tea bags, and when the water boiled, she made the tea. She brought the two mugs to her dining table. 

Kyuhyun chuckled "Actually a draft design is quite easy because we don't have to draw based on measure to scale. If you like my idea, then you can consider engaging our company. But, really, no obligations"

Ryeowook smile and nodded, and sat next to him at her dining table. Kyuhyun was really an amazing architect! His mind worked very fast to think and came up with all the draft designs!!

"Have a tea!" Ryeowook gestured to the penguin mug. It was cute, light green in colour with a penguin in the middle. Her own mug has a  girraffe in the middle. 

Kyuhyun thanked her and shared his ipad. Using his index finger, he opened up  his new compilation, and started showing her the first draft design. "Okay, over here, on the left of your main door, we can convert it into your study work space. We can install a folding glass door if you need to have a quiet work time, plus a corner table area for printer, fax and the WiFi modem" Kyuhyun explained to her.

"Yes, I like the idea a lot. Now, that space is a waste space as I only use it to put my shoes"

"I noticed that" Kyuhyun grinned. "And I know you will need bookcases, but it might cramp up the study area, so I suggest to place 2 bookcases opposite your main door, with another covered rack for your shoes, and we can put 2 green planters there to liven up the area once you open your door" he said, showing her the 2nd sketch. "Ohhh by the way, before we go to the other areas, I just want to ask if you okay sleeping on a loft and having a staircase?"

Ryeowook nodded "Yes, I'm okay. It's a new experience and definitely save a lot of space!"

"That’s great. Okay, here it is, the loft. But ermmm... you just need a mattress, so you have to do away with your current bed..." he gestured at her corner bed.

"It was from the old tenant... and still quite new, so it's a waste to throw it. I just changed the mattress cover, bedspread and bought a new pillow..."

"Ahhh I see, maybe we can donate it?" Kyuhyun suggested, and Ryeowook nodded happily as it was a good suggestion. 

Kyuhyun showed her the circular staircase design and the loft area. Then the bathroom under the loft, with walk-in wardrobe and a dressing table. Then the kitchen area which was where her current bed was, and then the living area, where they were seated now at the dining table, and lastly the dining area which would be next to the kitchen. 

Ryeowook felt amazed that Kyuhyun sketches were so good and very realistic! "I'm very impressed! You are so good, Kyuhyun-ssi!" 

Kyuhyun grinned "It's just a draft". And he continued "Would you want me to calculate the cost estimate? But I can only do it on Monday, coz I need my autocad system to calculate the gross plot area"

"Ohh you can calculate the estimated cost too? That would be great!!!" she clasped her hands together. Then she reached a unanimous decision (between her head and her heart), and looking at him, she continued "I think I didn't want to look around. Can I engage you and your company?"

"You sure? You don't want to see what other companies could offer you?" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, I am sure and I trust you" she smile. "How do I engage you officially, Kyuhyun-ssi?"

"Okay let me give you an estimated cost first, on Monday, then you make your final decision, and we can arrange for you to come to our office to digitally signed the agreement document and I will explain to you in det

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter