And You Know That It's True

How Would You Feel?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rene?", Seulgi blurted out of nowhere while they're eating ice cream in the balcony.

 

"Hm?", out of reflex Irene responded immediately.

 

"What if. What if one day i'll see you cheating on me?", she asked while looking as far as her eyes can see.

 

"I don't even plan too, Seul. I didn't court you this far if i'm just gonna cheat on you", Irene answered calmly.

 

"Just. Just answer, will you? What if, it's only what if. Like, you know, like you didn't mean to", she plead and still looking faraway.

 

"What the---"

 

"Rene", she cut her and said her name firmly.

 

"Fine. But if ever which is there's no way i'm going to cheat on you. I've never been this sure my whole life, Seulgi. You know that. But when that happens please let me explain and come clean to you. You know I will never do such thing. Just let me explain. Hear me out. Something like that. All things that will let us fix "us". Promise me, Seul", Irene held her chin to let her look in the eyes.

 

"Promise what?", she asked with knitted brows.

 

"Promise me you'll never turn your back without hearing any explanation if things go wrong. Promise me, Seul. With every wealth my family have, I have. You're the treasure i'm not willing to give up. You're that precious stone that money can't even buy but let my love for you be enough to make you mine", and before she can even say a word. She felt Irene's lips on her forehead which lingers for a minute.

 

"I love you, Rene", those three words are still foreign in Irene's ears and she still feel emotional hearing it.

 

"I love you like it's still the first time I said it", she said.

 

"What does that mean?", she confusely asked.

 

"Constant", Irene winked and ended the conversation hugging her to her chest.

 

The last memoir replayed in Seulgi's after she finally closed her eyes surrendering herself to what will happen next to her life.

 

 

------

 

 

"Daddy!", Irene yelled when she saw him in the alley.

 

"Princess. Sssshhhh. It will all gonna be okay", he caressed her back.

 

"Make Amber and her family pay for this, dad", she said firmly and her dad was taken aback. He never saw his daughter this mad.

 

"Buy all their stocks and shares every country. I want her to suffer and never ever gonna get back on track ever again", her dad still observing his daughter with her sudden behavior. Without doubt, he knows how her daughter really loves Seulgi.

 

"Dad, answer me", now this is new. Irene never abuse her power. She's not that spoiled "spoiled" daughter people thought she is. But yes, it's true. Someone will really come to your life and change things you don't even imagine would change.

 

"What did she do, princess. For you to even abuse the Bae's power?", he asked, concerned. Trying not to trigger her daughter.

 

"She kissed me. Seulgi saw it. I don't like it, dad. She took advantage of me. I don't even gave her permission. She just came at me. Latching at me. Accusing me that I still love her. That I still want her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter