Chapter 9

Untamed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I have read your email" Jungkook pause "I really have no word for him, he was nothing but trash. I can’t believe he was allowed to study at our high school years ago"


 

"It was because his father."


 

"Does it mean he would free from accusation again?"


 

"With me handling this? I don’t think so. I just need a little more time, then we can take an action and arrest him. Send my regards to your girl." Then he hanged up even before Jungkook say anything.




 

***




 

"So, the law international class will be moved next week?" A classmate asked Chaeyoung as they approached the stairs.


 

"Yes, professor Jung sent an email about it. I’ll forward it to you if you haven’t received it." Chaeyoung said as they reached the stairs


 

"Great! Thanks Chaeyoung!" The girl went on her way. Chaeyoung hopped down the steps and plugged her earphone. She was browsing through her phone as she went down the steps when someone tug on her backpack.


 

She turn her head to found Jungkook with his baseball cap and his backpack on his right shoulder.


 

"Are you finished your class too?" She asked.


 

"Mmm. Come on, lets go home." He pulled her by the backpack


 

"Ya!" She pulled back her bag but still follow him after.


 

"Where is Miyeon?" She asked when they already inside his car. "I didn't see her 'tailing' you again. Are you broke up with her?"


 

"Broke up? She's not even my girlfriend" he said while wearing his seat belt.


 

"But you spent almost every weekend with her, and you drove her home a few times, how that even possible?" Her brows furrowed.


 

"So? Whats wrong with that? I'm dating her doesn't mean I'm in relationship with her"


 

Chaeyoung jaws dropped.


 

"But I thought.. Her friends even attacked me because she was jealous of me" she said, annoyed.


 

"I know. Lisa told me. That’s why-" he murmured.

 

"So she really the one who sent the girls" she nodded.


 

"Yeah"


 

"What a .." She grumbled. "But it's okay. Me, here, already gave them a lesson" she pointed at herself "and it makes me no longer feel guilty to them anymore"


 

Jungkook rolled her eyes. "Wear your seat belt" he ordered.


 

She reach up and grasp the seat belt at the metal latch before pull it across her body, lock it to the belt buckle. "Go get a real girlfriend kook. You are handsome, tall, have athletic body and charming smile, it must be easy for you right?" she teased, but inside she was actually elated over the news about him and Miyeon.


 

"Don't lecture me. Go find yourself a boyfriend, a good one, not dickhead like that orange boy"


 

"He is not my boyfriend." She pouted. Then she remember something, "Is it true that you broke his hand that night?" She asked, looking at him.


 

"What do you think?" he reply, eyes still on the road but his face look contorted in disgust.


 

"I think you did." She bit her lower lip, still staring at his right side. "Is he really going to be arrested?"


 

"Definitely"


 

"Please let me know, I want to kick and hit him first before he's put behind the bar"


 

"Stop talking about him. Want some streetfood before home?" He asked, changing the subject.


 

"And ice cream after, I'm in" she nodded.

 

 

 

***

 
 

 

A few weeks later what Jungkook said to her becoming true. Loren was arrested.


 

She’s glad. He deserved that.


 

"Chaeyoung, can we talk?" Alice made her way to the living room approaching her sister.


 

"What is it?"


 

Alice sit beside her and looked at chaeyoung with unreadable expression.


 

"Is it true that you got ual harrasment by one of your friend?"


 

Cheyoung was taken a back by her sister question then quickly ask, "Did Jungkook told you that?"


 

"He didn't. I know it from yoongi oppa. He told me everything. Apparently he know Jungkook as well as he know me. When Jungkook asking for his help, he know that the girl he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter