Chapter 2

Untamed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You guys went to the amusement park without me?!" Lisa crossed her arms while leaning back on her chair. The trio having lunch in the school cafetaria.

 

"She black mailed me" Jungkook stated.

 

"What do you mean black mailed you? You're the one who make a promise to me"

 

"That because you almost hit your schoolmate with a dozens of pairs of eyes as a witness"

 

"I really don't care about them. That girl really deserve it"

 

"That girl almost bald because of you"

 

"Are you even my friend? Why do you defend her?"

 

"I'm not defending her"

 

"You definitely are"

 

"Okay, stop, stop, stop" Lisa interrupted. "I don't want to see a war today, especially from you two"

 

Chaeyoung scrunched her nose to Jungkook and continue eating her salad.

 

"I need to go" Jungkook stood up after checking his phone.

 

"Practice?" Lisa asked.

 

"Mmm" he nodded.

 

"It's tomorrow right? The final match?" Chaeyoung asked.

 

"Yes. And you two better be there, or else" he threaten, squinting his eyes then notice a little mayonaisse on the corner of Chaeyoung's lips. He clicked his tongue, "What are you Chae? Five?" he handed her a tissue.

 

Lisa chuckled. "She act like one anyway. How will you get a boyfriend if you're still like this babe" Lisa teased.

 

"I don't need one. Beside, I have Jungkook. He is my boy friend" she said jokingly.

 

"Funny" Jungkook rolled his eyes and pick up his bag. "See you later girls" he bid goodbye and left.

 

"Oh, I think I just remember something!" Lisa said suddenly.

 

"What? Don't tell me you forgot your assignment again"

 

"Not that, smart ." Lisa rolled her eyes, then move her face closely to Chaeyoung "There is a new student at Jihyo class"

 

Chaeyoung furrowed her brows "So?"

 

"Oh come on Chaeng! He is good looking! Also, the reason why I'm telling you about this is because one of the girl in our class told me that he was asking about you once"

 

Chaeyoung glance at Lisa. The said girl was grinning like idiot while looking at her. "What do you want me to say? You know I'm not interested with that kind of thing" she said then shoved a slice of mango into .

 

"But HE IS interested with you" she emphasis the word.

 

"How did you know that? Maybe he just curious about 'the girl who always make a fuss in our school'"

 

"Or, he was interested because you are the smartest girl in this school." Lisa nodded.

 

"Thats-"

 

"Also pretty, if I may added" Lisa wiggling her eyebrow.

 

Chaeyoung laughed.

 

"Stop it Lalisa. I'm not interested, seriously. Studying is my priority for now. Exam is getting closer, and in just few months we'll graduate from here"


 

"That! that! You aware we already in senior year, we'll say goodbye to this uniform. And me, as the bestie of yours, will happily assist you in experiencing what it's like to have a boyfriend and fall in love during high school" Lisa said excitedly.

 

Chaeyoung burst into laughter.

 

"Ya! I'm serious!"

 

Chaeyoung continue laughing at her friend.

 

"Stop it Chaeng, you're going to choke with that mango if you don't stop laughing" Lisa warned.

 

Chaeyoung wipe the tears in the corner of her eyes "You're so funny. Thanks for making me happy and laugh like this. Oh my god" she chuckled.

 

"You're welcome babe"

 

"But still," Chaeyoung paused and shook her head "I'm not interested."



 

***



 

"I'll wait you outside kook" Jungkook's soccer mate said before left him in the locker room. Today is the final match of soccer tournament. He and his teammate have been practice really hard for today's match since the opponent team was composed of lights out talent.

 

"Okay" Jungkook nodded.

 

He just took out his jersey out from his bag when he caught a glimpse of a girl in the mirror in front of him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter