Chapter 7

Untamed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Ouch" Chaeyoung winced as Jungkook dab a tiny open wound near her jawline.


 

"I'm not even doing it hard" he mumbled. This is feels like dejavu for him. He thought the scene like this never going to happened ever again since she's already in Uni and he was wrong. "Didn't I told you to stop doing this?" he scowled at her.


 

Chaeyoung remained silent.


 

He sighed, "What actually happened Chaeng? What is it this time? The cause of this" he pointed at her red cheek and wound.


 

Chaeyoung stare at him before saying "Go home Jungkook, I can do it my self" she grabbed the ointment from him and stood up, leaving him in her living room.


 

"Ya! I'm not done with you! Park Chaeyoung!" But the said girl already left and walked upstair to her bedroom.



 

***



 

Chaeyoung close her bedroom door and lean her back on it. She grunted, how supposed she tell him about what happened.. that she actually fought with that girl's minions. She wonder if they attacked her by the girl instruction or not. What she remember was one of the two girls who attacked her said that they just didn't like to see Miyeon sad because how close Chaeyoung with Jungkook. Gosh, Chaeyoung want to rolled her eyes. He is her best friend for god sake, even before he know that girl in Uni!


 

But then, the good part from what happened today is that those girls didn't know if Chaeyoung is good when it comes to fight. They really have no idea about that. She smile, a triumphant smile. Well, she broke one of the minion girl's nose, and make the other almost bald for some reason.


 

Her phone rings, she fish it out from her pocket and put down the oinment on the bedside table. She looks down at it briefly before answer the phone. "Hey-"


 

"Chaeyoung! I heard of what happened to you. Are you okay?" Lisa ask worried.


 

"I'm fine. Don't worry"


 

"I just finished my class today, sorry, I'll come to you right away"


 

"Okay," Chaeyoung said before hang up the phone.


 

---


 

"It's not fair that they suddenly appeared and attacked you when you not aware about them and alone! And I officially don't like that Miyeon girl from now on. I thought she was nice and humble, turn out she's a , sent minions just because she was jealous? Huh, I must be underestimated her then." Lisa babbling after she knows what actually happened to her friend, "Let's take a revenge!" She stood up, and that statement make Chaeyoung laugh.


 

"We're not going to do that"


 

"What, why?" Lisa sat back down "Those make your pretty face wounded by their disgusting nails"


 

"I'm still not sure who really sent them to attacked me," Chaeyoung said. "And this is nothing compared to what I've got when we're in high school, you know that" she added, pointed at her face. "Also, I'm one hundred percent sure that they wont dare to bother me again" she smirked.


 

"It's clearly her Chaeng, no doubt." Lisa place her hands on her head in frustration. "And my dear Chaeyoung, aren't you being soft to the one who hurt you now? Is this because that girl is Jungkook's girl?"


 

"Jungkook's girl? She's not Jungkook's girl" she scoffed.


 

Lisa grinned, "Okay, you are the only Jungkook's girl I know then"


 

"I didn't say that" She argued.


 

Lisa chuckled. "Okay, okay, now come here, let me put an ointment to your face again, so that little wound will disappered an instant, we still have the girls night out tomorrow, or maybe do you want to cancel it?" Lisa ask as she grabbed the ointment from the bedside table.


 

"We'll go of course.. I am bored, I want my Saturday night well spent"


 

"Good. I'll dress you up with very y outfit tomorrow. Be ready" Lisa wiggling her eyebrows, Chaeyoung just shake her head at her friend silliness.




 

***




 

"Where are you going?" Jungkook halted as he walked to the porch of her house, looking at Chaeyoung who just stepped out from her house, clad in mini black dress.


 

"I’m going to the club" she reply short.


 

He looked at her up and down then furrowing his brows, "In that?"


 

"Yes, in this. Why? I'm an adult now so I can wear this outfit. How do I look?" she twirl in front of him and flipped her hair.


 

"And she is going with me" Lisa appeared last from Chaeyoung's house then wrapped an arm around Chaeyoung's neck.


 

Jungkook frowned.


 

"Don't worry Kook, I won't drink more than three glasses" Chaeyoung said in serious tone. 'Wait, she didn't have to say that to him, he is not her parents, so why is she even telling him that.'


 

"Just be careful, you two" he nods.


 

"Okay! The guardian angel already aporoved so.. We’ll be going now, bye Jungkook!" Lisa said pulling Chaeyoung's hand to start walking and leaving him behind.


 

---


 

Tonight should be fun, Lisa also said that she has a friend who work in the bar they're going to. His name is Bambam. So, maybe it kinda safe for her to try another kind of alcohol tonight. It’s been a while, maybe almost a half-year ago since she drank alcohol and got wasted. That when she hang out with her friends which end up her kissing Jungkook.
 

 

When they arrived at the club, the bar already packed, of course it was, it's Saturday night. She saw some people chilling at the bar table and a lot of people already hit the dance floor. She also noti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter