Chapter 1

Untamed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Jungkook!"

 

Someone calling Jungkook who just finished with his soccer practice. Lee seok min, the one who called him, approached Jungkook in a rushed, half running.

 

"Jungkook, it's Chaeyoung" he breathlessly said, placing his hands on his knees as he bend down a little.

 

"What happened?"

 

"She.. she had a fight with Eu-"

 

Jungkook didn't wait for him to finished his word. He jolted out from his seat and run to the school building area. 'So the faint sound he heard since a few minutes ago was the commotion caused by her?' Huh, he's not surprised anymore.

 

"Excuse me!" He said in urgent, walking through the crowd. All of students who watched the fight was blocking his way, surrounding them.

 

As she came into his view, he saw two girls was grabbing each others hair. But Chaeyoung seemed over power the other girl because her other hand was on Eunha's collar, squeezing it hard.

 

'That's my girl'. Jungkook thought. Wait, shouldn't he separating them right now? He want to smack himself. Then he heard Lisa, which is next to him cheering Chaeyoung's name instead of pulling her friend away from the fight.

 

"Why are you not separating them Lisa!"

 

"Are you insane? Don't get in the middle of a girl fight unless you are sure you can split it up, or you will get hurt, badly" She said dramatically to him. He just rolled his eyes before he saw Mingyu arrived at the scene across him. Eunha's boyfriend. His eyes then meet him and Jungkook nodded. A sign that they should separate them now before these girls head became bald or worst, kill each other.

 

"Take that you !" Chaeyoung spatted.

 

"Let go of me you crazy girl!" Eunha try to let go Chaeyoung's hand from her collar, struggling. Because their hand absolutely still intact on each other, at their hair.

 

Jungkook stepped into the scene as well as Mingyu. He wrapped his hand around Chaeyoung, pulling her away from the other girl while Minggyu also pulled his girlfriend away.

 

"Chaeyoung, let her go" Jungkook said into her ear.

 

"No ing way! This deserve my punch, one slapped is not enough for her filthy mouth!" She didn't let go Eunha's hair, and so do Eunha.

 

Jungkook groan. These girls really. He pick her up a little, make her feet kicking in the air, hoping that she will let go her hands from her enemy.

 

But no.

 

Instead, Chaeyoung grab it harder. Make Mingyu struggled to pulled away his girl. And Eunha looks like going to cry in a second, her face was so red, and her eyes start glistening. Nobody knows that Chaeyoung really that strong, well except Jungkook. He shudder remembering the time when she unconsciously punch him because he pranked her at the Halloween party years ago.

 

"Chaeyoung, please.. let her go" he said, try for the second time. But it's look like she didn't listen at all.

 

Jungkook groaned.

 

"I'll take you to the amusement park this weekend if you let her go this second. I promised." He said again.

 

Chaeyoung let go Eunha immediately with hard pushed, make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter