Chapter 8

Untamed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook was sitting on the sofa inside his bedroom since he finished shower. His eyes watching Chaeyoung who was asleep on his bed in front of him. He didn't know how long he had been staring at her.


 

Tonight was... awfull. The image of Chaeyoung almost with that motherer on bed, popped into his head. His brain ran wild thinking what could happen if he didn't come on time. Taking a deep breath, he ran a hand through his damp hair. Thank god she is safe now. He'll make sure that bastard will go to jail.


 

He saw her stirred but didn't wake up. He stood up and walked forward before take a sit beside her. She look terribly small wearing his t-shirt. His hand reached out and carefully brushed the silky strands of her hair back from her cheek. He could see the little wound from the other day still visible on her jaw. And now, there was a thin cut on her lower lip too. Jungkook grunted. Anger punched it's way through him. He should kill that motherer.


 

Jungkook lowered his head and pressed a soft kiss to her temple. Chaeyoung's lashes fluttered and her shoulders hitched as she dragged in a deeper breathe. He pulled away and waited.


 

She slowly opened her eyes, and her brown stare was unfocused as it blinking and moved over his face. She abruptly sat up then place her hand on her chest, squeezing his shirt she's wearing.


 

"My mom changed your clothes" he said carefully.


 

She looked up at him "Lisa.." she whispered.


 

His brows knotted together. 'This girl really, even when she was in this state she still worrying about her friend' "She’s fine. Bambam sent her home"


 

"Good" she nodded. And before Jungkook say anything else, she suddenly jolt out, manage to crawl herself out from the bed to the bathroom until she's hovering the toilet bowl.


 

She vomited, and a hand gently pulled her hair back as she threw up everything that she had been drinking. She felt better once it was out, then moved toward the sink and rinses . Her gaze moves toward Jungkook who was looking at her worriedly in the mirror.


 

"We need to call a doctor" he state.


 

"What time is it?" She asked, turn to facing him


 

"It's already midnight"


 

"Then no need to call doctor"


 

"Chaeyoung"


 

"Please" she pleaded. She don't want to bother The Jeon's much. She assume, his mom already knew what had happened to her.


 

They stare at each other, before finally he sighed "Alright.. now come here" he said, opening his arms.


 

Chaeyoung move closer then wrapped her arm around his body. And just like that, they stood there inside his bathroom. No one spoke, just hugged at each other, feeling relieved.


 

"I know you itched to nagged at me right now.. go on, I’ll let you this time." She mumbled against his chest. When she heard nothing from him, she continue, "I swear I only had three glasses, actually I’m going to stop after the second glass, but he offered me the third glass, which I didn’t know if he drugged me or no-"


 

"Chaeyoung.." he cut her off, "I only want you to promise me.. to be more careful next time... I'm not going to forgive myself if something bad really happened to you.." Jungkook shut his eyes and tightened his hug around her.


 

The agonizing thoughts washed over her as the past scenes flashed through her mind. How she tought she was actually dying and how she was scared to death of what was going to happen. A fresh tear slowly rolled down her cheek again. "Okay" she mumbled an answered.


 

Jungkook had never seen chaeyoung crying so much, but tonight, he witness it twice. "Hey, it’s okay, you’re okay, you’re fine now," he whispered. "You’re all fine. I’m here"




 

***




 

The next day. Jungkook insist to drove chaeyoung to the hospital to be checked, so she just take a quick shower before they go. And as she presumed, she got drugged. But the Doctor said she didn’t need to stay the night because the poison had already left her stomach when she threw up inside the toilet bowl last night. They gave her a few packets of medicine and the two headed home right after.


 

The ride inside his car was quiet as none of them spoke and chaeyoung kept staring at the city outside.


 

"Please don't tell Alice about last night" she said suddenly.


 

"But she should know" Jungkook replies.


 

"I'll tell her in the ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter