Chapter 11

Untamed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jungkook and Chaeyoung have gone on many hang out together, but one thing they've never done is a date as a couple. Yes, their kissed that night in her bedroom was like a declare that they were officially in a relationship now.


 

She still remembered what they talked about as they lie on her bed facing each other that night. His game console was long forgoten.


 

"Hmm, what should I say, I always like you"


 

"As a friend, right?" She asked.


 

"Yeah, I try not to think about you 'that' way" he make a point with his fingers, "because you and I are friend"


 

"Then what about now?"


 

He grinned, "What do you think? I presume, you already know the answer, since you're the one who kiss me first" he teased.


 

"You answer my question with another question," She kicked his foot with hers playfully.


 

Jungkook chuckled and turned into genuine smile  "I guess the attraction has always been there, yet we denied it because of our friendship"


 

And she agree with that, she feel the same actually, exactly like that.


 

"Also.. maybe that incident in the bar made me realize something," he paused and Chaeyoung look at him, urging him to continue. "I don't want you to be with someone else," his face serious. "I don't want anyone else to have your heart, or to be in your arms, because that's only my place"


 

Her heart pound fast because of his words and maybe this is her first time to experience what people said about 'butterflies in your stomach'.


 

"I don't know you could be so romantic with words" she smile, and he just shrugged with smile on his face.


 

"I just being honest"


 

"I don't want you to be with someone else either" Chaeyoung bit her lower lip and move forward to peck his lips before put her head in the crook of his neck. The last thing she remember that night was his laughed before finally sleep took over her consciousness.


 

"What is it?"


 

Chaeyoung blinked "What?"


 

"You seem to be lost in thought"


 

Chaeyoung clear "I'm not" she denied. He squinted his eyes at her. "Let's eat, I'm hungry" she pulled his hand then, distracting him and success.


 

*


 

"Does aunty knows?" Chaeyoung ask before she took a bite of her corndog.


 

"That we're dating?" He guessed, wiping the little sauce in the corner of her lips.


 

"Mhm" Chaeyoung nodded.


 

"I'm not telling my parents yet but I bet that mom already knew you have boyfriend now"


 

"Why so?" She furrowed her brows.


 

"Perhaps because she saw a little hickey on-"


 

Chaeyoung caugh, almost choking on her food "Oh my god, Jungkook!"


 

"Slow down, are you okay?" He was rubbing her back.

 

"How am I supposed to be okay! Your mom.. your mom saw-"


 

Jungkook chuckled. "She's not judging you or anything, don't worry"


 

"It's all your fault!" She elbow him, "Oh my god, so embarassing" she shook her head.


 

"You exaggerating Chaeng. Now finish your food first, we go home and I'll tell my mom then that-"


 

"What?! Are you crazy!" She hissed before leaving him at the side of the road.


 

"Ya! Park chaeyoung, where are you going!?"



 

*****



 

"So, you're an item now?" Lisa raised an eyebrow, askes the two friends in front of her. The five of them planned to meet up after college. Only Jaehyun left who hasn't come yet because of different Uni.


 

Before Jungkook and Chaeyoung answer, Eunwo added, "How does it feel dating your friend, well in your case.. best friend?" He wiggled his eyebrows.


 

Jungkook swallowed his food and answer for them, "She blushes more often now when she talk to me" and of course a french fries fly to his head immediately.


 

"That's not true!" Chaeyoung argued.


 

Everyone on the table chuckled.


 

"Guys, sorry I'm late." Jaehyun come in a rush then sat beside Lisa. "So, what did I missed other than these two lovebird become a couple"


 

"That Chaeyoung blushed more often now since they're datin-.. Ouch!" Eunwo grimaced. Chaeyoung just step on his foot really really hard. "Chaeng! Thats hurts!"


 

"Is that so? Woah lucky you to witness this fierce girl blushing" Jaehyun said to Jungkook.


 

Chaeyoung glare at him.


 

Jaehyun chuckled. "Well, if that the case, then.. Lisa, how about we give a shoot?"


 

"Huh? You mean you and me?" She pointed at him and her self then make gestured with two of her fore fingers. Jaehyun nodded. "I'm flattered, but no, thanks. No offense, but I rather be with him though" she said, and wrapped her arm around Enwo's.


 

"Too bad, I'm loyal to my girlfriend" Eunwo said in response while pulled his hand away from Lisa's.


 

"Wow, I feel offended. Lisa, you make me like I'm a bad person to date with"


 

"I'm sorry, but look at how many girls you dump since college alone." She retord.


 

"Excuse me. But you the one who throw those girl to me, not all, but almost the half of it"


 

"She really bad at it I agree" Chaeyoung remark.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter