Chapter 6

Untamed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I didn't know you already good at this"


 

"I'm fast learner, remember" she said proudly.


 

Chaeyoung was driving Jungkook's car. Just a week ago she asked him that she wanted to learn to drive, and Jungkook agreed to teach her. And in that span of time, surprisingly she's already mastered in it. And today, is the first time for her to drive them to the real destination, their University building. Yes, they already College student now. And as expected they enroll in the same university, Seoul National University, along with their grup of friend, except Jaehyun who accepted in SKKU insted of SNU.


 

"Don't be too happy, you don't have driving licence yet. So be careful"


 

"Yes sir, I got it, jeez.." she rolled her eyes at him "I know you're worrying about your car instead of me." Then an idea cross her mind. She move the steering wheel left and right in quick motion make the car wiggling.


 

"Ya! ya! ya! Park chaeyoung!"


 

Chaeyoung laughed. "Chill mister, we're still in our residence area"

 

"But still! It's dangerous! Don't joke around like that again!" He scowled at her.


 

"Okay, okay, sorry" she pouted and scrunched her nose.


 

Fifteen minutes later the two arrived at their college.


 

"Wow, look at those girls, waiting for you.." she mumbled. From inside the car, they can see at the entrance of the building, and in the hallway of the front building, a few group of girls have been waiting for someone to arrived. It may be someone else, yes, but after went back and forth to the college with him since day one in Uni, she knows those girls was waiting for him. "It just took a few months to have those fangirls queue for you. I'm salute" she chuckled.


 

"Shut up" he said before open the car door. As they stepped out from the car, the girls turned their head, and try to get Jungkook's attention by fixing their dress or hair. Chaeyoung can't blame them, this friend of her is handsome she admit. With tall frame, big doe eyes, and charming smile, it make him stand out from any other male. Girls really ogled at him. "Come on" he pull her by the hand and walked together inside the building.


 

"You just going to make it worst. By the time you got those fangirls, at the same time, I got a lot of haters. I need to stay a few years in here you know, or they will kill me with those death glare" she mumbled.


 

"No one is going to kill you"


 

"But actually, I'm up for one on one battle tho"


 

Jungkook gave her a look, "You're not high schooler anymore. Stop acting like one," he said in low voice while passing the group of girls in front of the  building and hallway.


 

"Yes, sir" she cided. And Jungkook just ignored her mocking.



 

***



 

As expected, Mr. Kim's class always make Chaeyoung excited, and it will resumed on next Monday. He still so young, maybe the youngest lecture in the university. But he has a smart brain. That's make her look up to him as a good example.


 

"They talked about you again Chaeng" Lisa stated as she put her lunch on the table. Snapping Chaeyoung from thinking about her favorite lecture.


 

"Talked about what?"


 

"You and Jungkook of course"


 

"Let them be. I really don't care and I believe Jungkook won't care about that too"


 

"What actually happened between you two?" Lisa ask again, still curious.


 

"What do you mean?" Chaeyoung's brows furrowed


 

"Well, If I recall that dinner night.." Lisa trailed of "You know what I mean Chaeng, when you two kissed-"


 

"Lisa, I told you, we're drunk that time"


 

"You were drunk, yes I agree, but him? I'm not sure" Lisa shook her head.


 

"C'mon, stop whatever you're thinking, we're friend. It just a kiss, and it just happened, accidently" Chaeyoung shrugged


 

"You sure you don't have feeling for him? like.. at all?"


 

"Nope. Now eat your food or it will get cold." Chaeyoung pointed at her food.




 

-----




 

Chaeyoung heard the front door open. She was at the living room. Clad in an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts as she furiously typed on her laptop.


 

"You have to get out of the house, it's Saturday and not gloomy outside" he sat beside her and peek on what she was typing before grabbed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter