Chapter 4

Untamed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So what do you think," chaeyoung lifted herself on his bed, she was dressed in a white v-neck shirt and baby blue boy shorts. It's another weekend and as always, she spend her time in the Jeon's residence.

 
 

Jungkook didn't replay yet as he ran his thumb on the track pad of her laptop, he was sitting on the carpet floor in front of his bed.

 
 

"Not bad." He looked up to meet her gaze, she made a face and poked his waist with her toe. He chuckled.

 
 

"Can you help me with this paper though? You aced this class" Chaeyoung said.


 

Jungkook smirked "I thought you're good in any subject at class."

 
 

"Social studies, not really"


 

"This is why you always have more enemies than friends"


 

"Hey!" She poke his waist again.


 

Jungkook laughed


 

"Please?" She sighed "Just another few months and I'm free from this one"

 
 

"I think you just have to simplify a few key points" Jungkook said as he closed the laptop. "I'll help you later"

 
 

"Thank you, you are the best!" Chaeyoung back hugging him. She literally jump from the bed.


 

"It's not free. Buy me a tteokboki"


 

"Like right now?" She tilt her head to see his face from his back.


 

"Right now" he nodded as he try to stand with Chaeyoung still on his back. Her leg wrapped around his body automatically and Jungkook hold her.


 

"Okay"


 

"Change your clothes first"


 

"Whats wrong with my clothes?"

 

"We are going outside, at least change that little boy short you wear"


 

"I'm lazy to go back home."


 

"It just across from here" Jungkook rolled his eyes.


 

"Can I borrow yours instead"


 

"Fine. You know where my clothes are" He put her down and leave her to change her pants.




 

***




 

"It's been a while since we had these delicious tteokboki together don't you think?" She said as she put the last piece of teokkboki inside , and her lips become red because the spiciness of the food.


 

"Mmhm" Jungkook nodded, he actually sipping the sauce from the snack.


 

"You will get stomachache" Chaeyoung nudge him.


 

"But it's good-"


 

"Jungkook oppa!"


 

Jungkook and Chaeyoung turn their head, follow where the voice came from.


 

It's a girl.


 

"It's really you, what a coincidence!" the girl smile as she approaching the two. Meanwhile Jungkook and Chaeyoung could only look at each other, wondering who is the girl is.


 

"Oh, I'm Eunseo. We're from the same school, I'm in junior year" she said again.


 

"Oh so you also from Seoul high school?" Chaeyoung asked. The girl nodded. "Are you his fans at school?" Chaeyoung smacked his stomach.


 

"Uhm yeah" the girl reply shyly, Chaeyoung notice how the girl's cheeks turning shade of red. "I was wondering if I could give you a gift since you won the soccer tournament weeks ago. But I thought you must have been busy this past few weeks because exam are nearer. But then, I decide to buy something for you today, and turns out I meet you here!" she smile at him, meanwhile Jungkook just stare at her awkwardly. "This is for you oppa" she handed him a box with blue ribbon on it. It looks like a box of chocolate.


 

"You don't have to do this" he said, not intend to accept it. But Chaeyoung nudge him, so he took the box and said, "But you already here with the gift, I guess I have no choice then. Thank you for this" he wave the box at the girl and it make her smile widely.


 

"I'll make sure he is going to eat these sweet" Chaeyoung assured pointing at the box.


 

"Thank you sunbae." She bowed a little at Chaeyoung "Have a nice day" the girl said before she left.


 

"She called you Oppa and sunbae to me? Heol."


 

"She called you sunbae, means she respect you"


 

"Still. She can always called me unnie" she muttered.
 

 

"Stop complaining. You are the one who always enjoying their gift, this box of chocolate is one of them" he chided.


 

"Because you never want to eat them mister. It would be better if these sweet going inside my tummy"


 

"Whatever. Lets go home" he wrapped an arm around her neck and walk side by side with her.




 

***




 

"Chaeyoung!"


 

Not again. Chaeyoung curse in her mind. Without turning her head, she know who it was. It's been three weeks since the date with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter