Chapter 3

Untamed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You're going on a date?" Mrs. Jeon asked the girl in front of her. The news has left the older woman totally flabbergasted.

 

"Yes" Chaeyoung reply short.

 

"I didn't know that you already have a boyfriend"

 

"He is not my boyfriend aunty. He just... asking me out"

 

Mrs. Jeon chuckled, "It means, he's interested in you sweety" she said.

 

"But I'm not interested in him"

 

"Then why said yes to him?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

 

"I didn't. It's Lisa," Chaeyoung pouted. Mrs. Jeon chuckled, now she understand the situation.

 

"Don't think to much, just enjoy. It just a date, means two people hang out together. Just like you and Jungkook usually do. The different is that the boy you are going out with is interested in you. Maybe after the first date, there would be another date, who knows, and in the meantime if you two seemed to suit and like each other, he could be your boyfriend"

 

Chaeyoung furrowed her brows, thinking what Jungkook's mom had said. She has no experience about this. What she good all this time are studying, playing games, skateboarding, drawing and... fighting. That quite a lot, she nodded, and more more way interesting than having a boyfriend, or whatever it is.

 

"I feel bad for him tho" Jungkook said as he walk downstair.

 

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at him. "What do you mean by that?"

 

"I wonder if he would end up in the hospital because you beaten him up when he make you annoyed"

 

"He will not! But you are" she said before chase him to the living room. Jungkook's mom just shook her head at them.

 

"It's just kidding Chae!" He said after she tackle him on the sofa.

 

"Just kidding you said?" She said as she squeeze his body between her and the sofa.

 

"Yes, I'm sorry"

 

"Say that again to me, and you will regret it" she warned as she loosen her hold on him and try to get up. But before she doing so, Jungkook flip her in a quick motion. "Hey!"

 

He hold both of her hands, raised an eyebrow at her, "You dare to threaten me?"

 

He grinned

 

Chaeyoung eyes widen. He wouldn't..

 

Chaeyoung shriek as he start to tickle her. "No! Jungkook don't!" Chaeyoung laughed histerically, half screaming "Stop, Jungkook, No! I told you I hate it when you tickled me!" She laughed again "Jungkook! Aunty, help!"

 

"Jungkook.." his mom call out.

 

He stop his attack, then grinning. "Tired?" He asked

 

Chaeyoung nodded, still out of breath. "Help me to get up and sit, you jerk" she streched out her hands. Jungkook pull her and as of reflex she smack his thigh hard after she sat up. He grunted. "That's for tickling me out of sudden" she said then rest her head at the back of the sofa. "Let's play games"

 

"I thought you have a date tonight"


 

"Oh, right" she sighed, "You know, you can come with me Kook" Chaeyoung said.

 

"Why do I have to come with you when you're going on a date with him."

 

"I've never done this before, I mean a date, have you?"

 

"Of course I have"


 

"Why I didn't know about that then?"

 

"I told you that time. But you didn't believe me"

 

"Really?"

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

 

"Now take that skateboard of yours and go home, take a shower, wear a nice dress and maybe a little touch up then you ready to go. He will pick you up right?"

 

"No"

 

"No?"

 

"I didn't let him know my house. We will meet at the park later"

 

Jungkook laughed. "You're so weird. He should pick you up"

 

"I'm not weird. He still a stranger for me. This is because of Lisa. She's the one who said yes to him." she frowned

 

"You can always say no Chae. Or maybe you're mesmerize by his charm yesterday" he chuckled

 

"I'm not!" She argued then stood up "I think I'll go home now" she pick up her skateboard. She just finished playing it before she went to the Jeon's house. "Bye Aunty!" She shouted.


 

"Hope you have a great night sweety" Mrs. Jeon reply.

 

"Where are you going Chae?" Mr. Jeon who just appeared from upstair asked "Let's have dinner first before you go home" he added.

 

"She has a date" Jungkook answer for her.

 

"Really? That's good. I thought my son is the one who will asking you out first"

 

"Don't be riddiculous dad" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

 

"That's never going to happen uncle" Chaeyoung said while stick her tongue out to Jungkook.

 

His parents just chuckled at their banter before Chaeyoung also bid goodbye to his dad and left.

 

"You're not jealous?" Mr. Jeon suddenly asked when Jungkook approaching the dining tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter