Chapter 5

Untamed Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After studying books after books coupled with endless research and completing countless past-year papers, exams are finally over. Some students get stressed even after the exam is over, scared if they couldn't passed and go to Uni. But for Chaeyoung it just.. went alright. She really didn't have any difficulty at final exam.


 

And of course this moment should be celebrated. So here she is, sitting inside one of popular restaurant in Seoul with Jungkook and the rest of her friends. What’s better than celebrating the end of exams and almost-end title of high schooler than with a well-deserving meal right?


 

So today they decide to go to a Korean BBQ restaurant. The place is kind of famous because they had a whole wall dedicated to the celebrities signature. Just wow.


 

The only minus of choosing a popular restaurant is that a lot of people were there as well, so she ended up waiting one hours just to get seated with her friends. But hey, the long wait was worth it though because the pork belly meat was extremely delicious.


 

Chaeyoung's phone started to ring. Jungkook looked at her.


 

"It's Jackson oppa"


 

"You can take it later." He plucked her phone out of her hand.


 

"Hey!" She protested.


 

"We're eating right now" he added.


 

"At least let me tell him that I'M EATING" she emphasis the word eat while rolling her eyes, yet not trying to take back her phone from him which already inside Jungkook's pants pocket.


 

"Yeah, yeah" he said ignoring her protest then putting some grill meat on her plate. "Now eat"


 

Chaeyoung pout, "You're worst than my father" she grumbled and started to pick up the meat with her chopstick.


 

"I know" he said amused.


 

Lisa grinned, "See guys, only Jungkook can do that"


 

"Do what?" Jungkook asked while munching his own food.


 

Lisa and Enwo glanced at each other before said in unison "Tamed the untamed girl" and they all laughed.


 

"Bwinggo" Jaehyun agreed with mouth full with food.


 

"I just let him this time, because I'm actually hungry" Chaeyoung said then shoved a big meat into .


 

"Well if she doesn't listen to me, I'm not letting her come to my house every single day anymore"


 

"That's cruel" She mumbled flatly, Jungkook chuckled.


 

"I still remember when I met her for the first time back then, she scratched my arm and kick me in the shin. What come to my mind was, is this girl incarnation of cat or what" Eunwo added, make everyone laugh. Jaehyun almost choked on his meat.


 

"Be thankful I'm not scratched your pretty face" Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow at him.


 

"I'm definitely will report you if you do that. My face is my best asset" he state, make everyone on the table chuckled.




 

***




 

Chaeyoung sat up and rubbing her eyes as she woke up. And then she feel it, a throbbing in her head. She hissed.


 

What did she do last night? she try to remember while massaging her temple. Oh right, the celebratory meal last night was closed with a drink. The thought of having it for the first time make them more excited. So they went to a bar not far from that barbeque restaurant they visited.


 

She remember they play rock, paper, scissors, to decide the one who get to tasted the alcohol first. And Chaeyoung was the third person to tasted it. If it's not mistaken, she just got two shots of the drink, then she didn't remember anything after that.


 

She grabbed her phone to check any message or call. One message from Lisa.


 

'Last night was fun. Should take you for a drink again some other time 😜'


 

What actually happen? Should ask Jungkook, she nodded before make her way to the bathroom.




 

***




 

"Breakfast?" Alice offered as she saw her sister walk downstair.


 

"I'm going to the Jeon's" Chaeyoung said, and continue walking to the front door.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter