5

Hate = Love

 

It had been 3 months since Haeri worked at Woolim Holdings.

 

Haeri laid her body on the bed. As she closed her eyes, suddenly her phone rang. *Who the hell did call me at this late? Oh, shoot!*

“Yobeosaeyo…”she said in lazy tone.

“Hi,Haeri. Am I disturbing you?”

As soon as she heard that voice,Haeri eyes widely opened. She directly sat on the bed and a smile started to cross on her face.

“Err…no,not at all. Why did you call me? Do you have any problem?”she asked in a soft tone.

Woohyun who was standing outside his condominium smiled while his eyes enjoyed the Seoul city night life.

“Wae? Can’t I call you?”

There was only silence in the air.

“Haeri? Are you still there? Hmm…you must have fallen asleep already.”

“No,I’m still here. Tomorrow you’re going for outstation right?”

“Yes darling. Oh,wae? Miss me already? Aigoo…I’m not going there for that long. It just two days anyway. Will you be missing me,Haeri?”

Haeri cheeks started to blush. The word ‘darling’ that Woohyun uttered made her body trembled.*Am I dreaming?* She pinched her cheeks few times, oww…its hurts.

“Darling,I’m waiting for your answer.”

“Bo? What are you talking about just now?”she pretended she did not understand about what Woohyun talked just now.

“I’ll be missing you,Haeri. I’ll be missing you so much like hell. Okay, darling. I got to go. Take care dear and sweet dream. Bye.”

The line was off before she could even spoke. Haeri stared at the phone screen and slowly she hugged it.

 

“I will miss you too…I miss you, Nam Woohyun.”

**************************

 

Haeri came into the pantry to wash her mug. In there,she ran into Dongwoo. She felt very uncomfortable to be around with him. Haeri could sense that Dongwoo disliked her. After she washed her mug, Haeri quickly went out from the pantry but Dongwoo blocked her way.

“Haeri,I want to ask you something.”Dongwoo’s face looked serious.

“If you want to ask me,then just ask. There’s no need for you to block my way.”she started to pissed off.

“Have you finalized the company that going to get the bungalow lo tender?”

Without answered Dongwoo’s question, Haeri pushed his hands that blocked her way out. Without hesitation, Dongwoo grabbed Haeri’s hand but she lost her balance and luckily Dongwoo hugged her in order to save Haeri from fall.

At that time, without they realized there was a pair of eyes that watched the unexpected incident.

“Hands off! You are just way too much! What is your right to know which company that I suggested to CEO? Only Nam Woohyun can know,not YOU!”

“Hey,Haeri. Don’t you dare to mess up with me. By the end of day,you’re going to be in a big trouble. I think it’s better for us to collaborate, you’ll be at ease too.”Dongwoo suggested his idea.

Haeri knew about Dongwoo black plan and it was not impossible that the other company had bribed him just to get the tender. She ignored Dongwoo suggestion and went back to her sit. Haeri could still smell Dongwoo’s perfume on her blouse.*Aishh…that son of a !*

“Suzy,has Woohyun came to his office? He called me this morning as he said he would be here around 1 pm but then now it’s already 3.30pm.”

“Oh,he’s already in the office but he seem rushed when he left the office. Haeri,I think he was not in a good mood today.”

Haeri dialled Woohyun phone number but it was led to the voicemail box. She tried it a few times. *Sigh* She looked at the bouquet of roses on the table.

 

That morning,when she came to the office, Haeri saw the roses on the table. As soon as she read the sender’s name, a smile started to appear on her face.

*Nam Woohyun.* Within a minute,Woohyun called her.

“Have you received my flowers? I hope you like it.”

“Em…thanks but why?”

“As a reminder to my beloved one. Okay I got to go now. I shall be back today. If there’s no any other problem by 1 pm, I’ll be there. Bye darling.”

*****************************

 

Nam Woohyun stamped his on the couch with anger. He loosen up his tie and his face looked stern.

“y !”he sighed.

Woohyun was so mad when he saw Haeri hugged with Dongwoo without knowing the real incident.

“Yeah…omma was right. A girl like that only cares about money. Gold digger! Low class !”he shouted while he hold his fist.

Woohyun, himself did not sure about his own feeling. He did not know why he should be jealous when he saw Haeri with the other guy.

“There’s no way that I’d fall for her. Aish…no way. I can’t fall for that low class girl. I just want to take my revenge on her –that’s all.”he ruffled his hair.

“I must stop this game. I’m the one who started it so I’ll be the one who end it too. Tomorrow, you’re a dead meat,Park Haeri!”he laughed all is heart out.