6

Hate = Love

 

That night –around 11.30 pm,suddenly Haeri’s phone rang.

 

“Yoboesaeyo.”

“Haeri,it’s me Dongwoo.”

“Yah,what do you want from me? And how did you get my number?” she asked.

“You don’t have to know about it. I just want to inform you about Woohyun.”His voice sounded worried. At that time, Haeri’s heart stopped beating.

“Haeri,did you know that Woohyun’s house had been robbed? He was badly injured. Now, I’m at his condominium, waiting for the ambulance. I think it is better for you to come here.”

“But…”Dongwoo ended their conversation before Haeri could even speak. She hurriedly knocked Nami’s door. “Nami, Woohyun is in trouble.”she started to panic.

“Bo?”

“His house had been robbed. He was badly injured. Dongwoo called me earlier.”

“Dongwoo? Who is he?”asked Nami.

“Our ex-classmate. And now my officemate.”sweat started to fall down on her face.

“Do you want me to accompany you,Haeri?”

“Errmm..no. I think Dongwoo and I alone can solve this matter. Well you know…less is better. Besides,Woohyun didn’t allowed any visitors after 12 unless he give his permission.”

Nami hold both Haeri’s hand. “Okay,I trust you but if something bad happen,call me.”

Haeri nodded her head. She grabbed her car keys and as she was about to go iut from the main door, Nami called for her.

“Yah! Change to proper attire first!”

Haeri just realized that she only wore a thin pink satin. She hurriedly went inside her room. Within a minute,she came out with a sweater.

“Huh? You are not changing your clothes?”

“Aish…there’s no time for that. I just go to his house to check for a while only, when he’s already charged to the hospital then I came back home. For this time being,his life is more important than changing my clothes.”

Nami did not know what else she could say to Haeri.*Hmm…I guess couples are always like this. Willing to sacrifice for everything*

***********************

 

Haeri arrived at woohyun condominium. The intercom in Woohyun’s house rang. “Yes.”he answered.

“Mr Nam,I’m the security guard down here. There’s a woman here wants to see you. Her name is Park Haeri.”

Woohyun creased his forehead. He just went back from his parents’ house for a dinner. His body was too tired as he just wanted to sleep right now. *What did she want right now?*

“Okay,let her in.”instruct Woohyun who was only wearing shorts at that time.

Haeri went inside the elevator and started to wonder with whom did the security guard talked to.*Is it Woohyun? No…it can’t be cause he was injured but maybe it was Dongwoo but why did his face didn’t show any worries when I said Woohyun’s name. There’s no way that he did not know about the robbery.*

Haeri sensed something was not right. She decided to go back home but what if Woohyun was in real danger? Then she could forgive herself forever. She was in dilemma but then *TING!* the elevator door opened at floor 15.

*Well since I’m here already, I’ll just go and check whether he’s safe or not.*

Now,she was in front of Woohyun’s house door.*Aish,oetokke? Should I just continue? Arggh…now that I’m here. Haeri,just press the door bell.*

She pressed the door bell,one, two times and she was about to pressed it for the third time when the door opened. Her face turned pale when she saw Woohyun who was just wearing a pair of shorts and topless. But she did not see any major nor minor injury on Woohyun’s body.

“What did you want from me at this late?”he asked in a rough tone.

Haeri felt a little bit aggrieved with Woohyun. His character right now was completely different from what she had known him for the past 3 months. His style of talk right now reminded her for their first meet at the Incheon International Airport.

“I actually…”

Before she could finish her words,suddenly she saw a man from Woohyun’s back hit him. She was about to scream for help when someone covered with handkerchief. And everything went blank.

***************************

 

“I…urgh…urgh…at where?”Haeri head felt so heavy.*This room looked strange.* Haeri opened her eyes wide to clear her view when she saw that Woohyun’s face was only an inch from hers.

“Arrghh!!!”Woohyun opened his eyes when he heard the loud scream and soon he also screamed.

“AArrrrggghhh!!!!!! Yah! Haeri what did you do on my bed? You. You. What did you do to me and-and-and that see-through look gown that you wore.”

Haeri had just realized about her pink satin that she wore. She quickly took her sweater on the side table and then a yellow envelope fallen on the floor. She took and opened it. Haeri eyes already full of tears while Woohyun was so shocked when he saw pictures both of them on the bed half-. There was also a note left by the culprit.

This is only step one. Mores are coming. Just wait and see cause I’ll make sure that you will suffer and disappear from this world. Remember! Never try to mess up with me.

Without Woohyun realized,he slapped Haeri’s face.

“I know this your plan,miss gold digger!”

“Woohyun,I don’t know whether you’ll believe me or not but I got a phone call from Dongwoo and he said that you’re in danger. So he asked me to come over here.”

“I’m in danger? So what? Why did you come here? Listen,you’ve got nothing to do with me.”

Suddenly Woohyun phone rang.

“Yobeosaeyo. Oh appa,what’s wrong?”

Silent

“But…but…this is not my fault.”

Silent

“How did you get those pictures?”

Silent

“Arasso. Arasso. I’ll see you at home tomorrow.”

As soon as he hung up his phone,Woohun could not control his anger anymore and strangled Haeri’s neck.

“You. You’re totally a e. You framed me. What? Do you think you can live by doing this to me?”

Haeri could not breathe as she tried to gasp some air. Her face started to turn pale and her lips already turned blue.

“Woo… Woo…Woohyun its hurt. Let me go…”she sounded weak. Woohyun let Haeri’s neck free. Haeri thought that he already satisfied,instead he pulled her hair and dragged her to the main door.

“Get out of here and never show up your face in front of me again!!”