11

Hate = Love

 

The next morning, Nami arrived at Woohyun’s family house around 7am. She saw that Woohyun’s car was still in the garage. Haeri quickly went inside Nami’s car when she saw her.

“Annyeong Nami!”she gave Nami a big smile.

“Oh, annyeong! Yah,where’s your husband? Did he already know that you’re going out with me?”

Haeri just ignored Nami’s question. “Nami, I will work at which department? How about the interview and resume?”

Name just smiled as she drove off the road. Soon,they arrived at a small building situated in Apgujeong. There was a sign board written ‘Tuition Centre’.

Haeri became weird as she went inside the building. There was three rooms exactly looked like classrooms. Nami quickly entered a room which is situated near a pantry. As soon as she the switch, Haeri saw two computers and a big L-shaped table.

“This is the office.”she explained to Haeri.

“Well, the budget was not enough for me to open for a big one. So,this is the only that I can afford to buy. There are about 50 students including elementary and high school students. Not that bad, right?”

“Congrats Nami. I’m so proud of you. Finally dream comes true.”Haeri hugged her friend. She could still remember that Nami wished to open a tuition centre since the first day she knew her at the campus. Suddenly her eyes became teary and Nami saw the tears.

“Haeri, we can’t change whatever happened to us but it doesn’t mean that we’re over. This is your life Park Haeri! It is not the end of the world.”

Haeri wiped her tears away as Nami continued her talk.

“Wake up, Haeri! Never let Woohyun destroy your life. Why did you waste your tears just for that useless jerk? He’s not worth it!”

Nami became furious when she remembered on how Woohyun treated her friend. She wanted Haeri to get up and defend for herself. She wanted Haeri to be strong and did not just easily give up. There was no more time for her to sit and cry.

“Thanks Nami. Thank you a lot. Just give me some time, okay? Yah! Are you asking me to a teacher at here?”asked Haeri in happy tone.

“Hmm…not that bad, huh? When you’re free, you can help me with the chores here or maybe a tea lady?”she gave Haeri a naughty smile.

Haeri eyes widen when Nami said that tea lady word.

“Yah! How dare you!”Nami just laughed while Haeri pretended to choke her friend’s neck.

**************

 

In Woolim Holdings, the situation was tensed. Everybody concentrated on their work. It just early in the morning but Woohyun mood already get distracted and nobody dared to messed up with him.

While in his room, Woohyun sat on his leather chair. He could not focus on his work as his heart was flaming burned when he found out that Haeri already went out from the house without informed him earlier.

*Owh…now she’s gonna shows her true colours,huh? Well,Haeri just wait and see what I will gonna do with you tonight. I’ve got enough of you!*

That evening, after Haeri went out from the cab, she saw Woohyun sat nearby the garden while enjoying his tea. Haeri walked into the house yard when Woohyun suddenly called for her.

“Yah! You, come here!”

Haeri stopped and she turned left to face Woohyun.

“Are you calling for me?”

“Then, who else? A ghost? Are you blind or what?”he shouted.

“My name is Park Haeri. How would I know if that ‘Yah’ you’re calling for is me.”she made a poker face.

Haeri had promised to Nami that she would never let Woohyun controlled her own life anymore. She knew that Woohyun was not sincere to take her as a wife. But deep inside her heart, she still hope that one day, Woohyun will open his heart and they live happily like other marriage couple.

“I want you to get ready by 7 o’clock. You’re going to meet my friends.”

“8 o’clock should be fine.”

As fast as lightning Woohyun stood up and twisted Haeri’s hand.

“Bo? What did you just say?”

“Let me go!”she pulled her hand had until Woohyun let go of his grasped.

“What? Do you think that this country doesn’t have any rules or law? I surely can sue you for physical abuse.”

Without hesitation Haeri quickly went inside the house. Woohyun became speechless and he was taken aback by Haeri braveness.

***********

 

Haeri was enjoying her sweet time by looked out from the window. She was fascinated by the shining stars when suddenly someone knocked the door.

“Haeri, Woohyun already waited for you in his car. He asked you to hurry up.”said Nanny from outside.

“Ne…waits a minute.”she quickly took a last look at the mirror before she went out from the room.


A/N: THANKS TO ALL MY SUBCRIBERS!!! I JUST WANT TO INFORM THAT I'LL NOT UPDATE FOR THE NEXT ONE WHOLE WEEK BECAUSE EXAM IS COMING AND MY MOM TOOK MY LAPPY AWAY  T___T. SO, MAYBE NEXT MONDAY (2012.04.23) I WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY. HOPE YOU'LL KEEP SUPPORTING ME. THANK YOU! *BOW 90 DEGREE*

MY CURRENT BIAS~~~ BTOB!!!!!

AND LASTLY OUR DORKY WOOHYUN. >.<