7

Hate = Love

 

“Appa, andwe! I will not marry her!”Woohyun opposed his father’s decision for him to marry Haeri.

The atmosphere in the living room was quite tensed. Nobody dared to voice out their opinion. Nam Yuri, Woohyun’s mother squeezed her head as she was totally speechless. Sunggyu who was coincidently at their house for some business matters kept silent. At first he wanted to leave because he did not want to interrupt this family issue but Nam Yoojin, Woohyun’s father insisted for him to stay.

“So, you want to go in and out from court? What if those pictures leak to the media?”Nam Yoojin tried to control his anger.

“Have you ever thought about my reputation, Woohyun? If this news reached the press, we’re done. We’re OVER! Our business is finished! You know that, don’t you?”

Woohyun remaining silenced.

“How shall I face the investors,my business partners,mu clientele. Have you, in your slightest mind think about that?”

“Is that all what are you thinking, appa?”Woohyun did not satisfy with his father.

He was totally disappointed with Nam Yoojin.*Doesn’t he has a little bit of sympathy towards me? How come he can easily said that I will marry that Park Haeri who just destroyed my whole life?*

“Appa, I was framed. My life is ruined. All these while, do you even care about me?”he asked Nam Yoojin. Actually, Woohyun started to have a slight sweet feeling towards Haeri but she just killed his honest feeling in just one night. From love to hate. He hated Haeri so much right now.

“Whether you like it or not, my decision is final. This Thursday night you’re going to marry her.”he pointed his finger towards Woohyun before went up to upstairs.

Woohyun knew at this state, his mother could not him at all. In this situation, Nam Yoojin would do anything to save his own pride and business tycoon. Sungyu came and sat beside Woohyun. He patted on his best friend’s shoulder.

Right now, Woohyun was so depressed. He weakly made a move towards the garden and Sunggyu followed him from back.

“I can’t imagine that she would do this to me. Low class e!”

“Hey man,cool down. Chill okay? Remember Woohyun, behind every dark cloud, there’s always a rainbow awaiting.”

Woohyun kept himself silent. He looked at the colourful fish swimming in the pond gracefully.

“Woohyun, I knew. At this point if anyone tried to advice you, it would be useless. Especially when it comes about Haeri, but Woohyun…”

“Enough Sunggyu. If you want to talk about her, you better don’t.”

“But this is not fair for you to accuse Haeri for something without proof. Woohyun, Nami had explained everything to me. Yes, Haeri received a phone call from Dongwoo last night and he said that you’ve been robbed. “Sunggyu tried to defend Haeri.

“Then, why Nami didn’t follow her?”he looked at Sunggyu.

“Hello bro, have you forget that after 12, there’s no visitors allowed? Only one person can meet you up there. Do you know why she was there last night? It is because she’s worry about your safety.”Woohyun started to piss off.

“Get lost with her! So you wanna say that Dongwoo is the culprit? Excuse me, Mr Lawyer do you know what is his motive? Besides, he’s our friend. Listen, a gold digger like her would do anything for money. When I as outstation, she tried to seduce Dongwoo. I saw it with my own eyes. Unfortunately Dongwoo wasn’t into her so I’m her next target. Now,I’m down into her trap.”he sighed.

Sunggyu raised both of his hand. “Okay, I got nothing to say anymore. I’d better make a move right now and you better take a rest. Don’t stress okay?”

*************************

 

“Haeri,from now own built your own life. You’re not ours anymore. It’s you –the one whi chose your own path. I wish that you’ll be happy. About omma and I, you don’t have to worry.”

“Appa, don’t say like that. This is not my fault.”Haeri hold her father’s hand.

Park Haeri is the only beloved daughter and she is the apple of both Park Junsu and Park Chaerin eyes. They did not expect that their daughter would end up her solo world like this. They were totally disappointed with her.

“Appa, give me a chance to explain. I tried to explain since yesterday but you just won’t listen to me.”her voice turned husky because she cried a lot yesterday.

“Wae? Why you must trapped a guy like him? For God sake, where is your pride? Don’t you think about your parents? Is this what we got after we raised you with lots ao love all this while?”shouted Park Junsu.

“Appa,I’m your daughter. Why did you trust other people instead of me, your own daughter? I’m innocent. I was framed! If you don’t believe me, then go and ask Nami.”

“There’s no need to. For me, this is still your fault to be in a man’s house at midnight. I already saw those pictures and do you think I’m blind or what? I bet you wanna see both of us die and then you’ll be satisfied right?”Park Junsu leaved the room with a loud of bang from the door.

“Appa! I’m sorry…I’m sorry… Please forgive me. Don’t throw me away from your life. Jeongmal mianhaeyo…”

Her pleading did not mean anything to Park Junsu. Haeri knew as soon as her father went out from her room that meant she was all alone right now to face this battlefield.

She cried all her heart out. *Is this my future? If this is the payment that I have to make for loving Nam Woohyun, I swear that I’ll never ever kept any feeling towards him, not even once.*