1

Hate = Love

Haeri arrived at Incheon International Airport, Seoul right at 6.00 pm. From far, she could saw her father's figure. She pushed her trolley faster towards her father. As she rushed suddenly...

Prang! Haeri hit a guy and eventually the box that he was holding falled onto the floor.

"Oh, crap!" That was the first word came out from .

Haeri was shocked. She quickly picked up the box.*I bet this thing must be fragile based on the loud crash that I heard*

"Sorry. I'm so so sorry."

After that, she slowly lift her head up and shocked.*Damn*. Her heart started to beat like hurricane.

She knew tis guy really well. Nam Woohyun! His fair skin,a juicy red lips showed that he did not smoke. His lure eyes made every girls swoon. They would melt like an ice once he wink.

"Yah! Are you blind or what? Where did you put your eyes?" Woohyun stared at her while he took off his sunglasses. Haeri's body became stiff and her face was as pale as dead body.

"Woohyun,I'm so sorry. This is really not my intention. Later, I'll pay you back about that thing." Haeri replied hoping for sympathy from Woohyun.

"Hey, do you think you can easily pay me back? I bought this thing in Italy,okay? HANDMADE. Even this vase exits at here, I'm pretty sure that you can't even afford to buy this thing."

*SO, what else did he want me to do?*

Haeri felt annoyed with Woohyun behaviour. Cocky! Arrogant! This was not their first meet. Infact, she already knew him for about 4 years already. Haeri and Woohyun studied at the same university in United Kingdom and even they were classmates. They took business adinistration but their relationship was not on a goog term. Because Haeri hate the way Woohyun always showed like only he was the only rich person.*Spoilt brat*

From the first day in the first semester until the convention day, she knew that Woohyun never showed any interest towards her even as classmates.

"So,how?" Woohyun asked her.

"Okay,you give me your phone number and later I'll call you you back to repay the total amount of that vase."

"Duh...even if I give you my phone number, I bet you'll never ever get to pay it back to me in CASH!"

Haeri's ear started to feel hot when she heard that. Her face started to turn into red. She bited her lip as she could blowed her anger anytime.

"So,what else do you expect for me do?" aasked Haeri.

"Did you know AA Holdings?"he knew that Haeri started to feel aannoyed towards him.

"Yes, of course I know. It situated at..."before she could finish her word,Woohyun interpose her talk.

"So,you must know where you can find me."he wore his sunglasses back and walked away.

Haeri felt a bit dissapointed with Woohyun's attitude. She knew that AA Holdings is one of the most famous yet respectful company. Everybody in Korea knew Woohyun's father, Nam Yoojin. He got dozens of companies around the world. His name was listed as one of the most influential corporate member in South Korea.