2

Hate = Love

Haeri! Haeri! Park Haeri!

She turned around and saw someone waving at her."Appa."She quicken her pace to her father and hugged him tight."Appa,how was your life? Omo...you looks so skinny."

"I'm okay.Don't worry..."answered her father.

Haeri had a feling that someone was kept staring at her from far. It was no one other than Nam Woohyun,that spoilt brat.

"Hey,Woohyun.If I'm not mistaken that girl is Park Haeri right?Why did you stared at her like that?Fallen for her already?"Sunggyu teased his friend.

"Oh,please!You know me better."Woohun patted Sunggyu's shoulder and they walked together to the parking lot.

******************

The clock striked at 1am but Haeri still could not closed her eyes.She walked to the drawer near her bed and took out a picture album.She opened it.There was alot of memorable pictures when shestudied at University of Warwick,UK.She flipped over the page and her eyes stucked at the convention picture with all her classmates.

She could not took off her eyes at Woohyun.The only guy that she loved secretly.*Sigh*.She didn't even knew when she started to feel that kind of feeling.She knew that Woohyun did not like her. It all started when theey had a fight regarding their last paper project.Woohyun's behaviour made Nayoon pissed off and since then never had any nice conversation or in other word-they didn't talk to each other at all.